♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

fizaz said: chocwenz said: In the 20 second video released by SKT.. In that 20 seconds, I found a precious fraction of a second..
That very precious fraction of a second, I wanted to watch it, again and again..
And so...
AnS7F99.gif

Let's watch it, again and again and again and again and..... You get the picture ;)

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

@zee lol! I think it's a girl fan of Minho!  she likes them individually, but not as a couple. tsk..tsk... anyway, just don't reblog when posting. save images then upload them again so that it is your post but of course give proper credit always. sometimes when you reblog, the source may not be a minsul fan so it's safe to just re-upload them yourself. :D
but then, is she your follower? I don't think it's right to say that to you if she followed you.:-O

MinSul fighting!!!Waves to all!

zee said:

I wanna ask your opinion guys, someone (anonymous) told me on tumblr:

"can you please put down the minho and sulli tag from all your minsul posts? dont get me wrong, i love them but seeing minsul in every minho and sulli tag really annoys me.."

I rarely post minsul photos on tumblr except there's any new minsul photos, I really confused why she told me like that, I mean since I post a picture with minho and sulli on it, that's why I tag their name..

I told you guys coz I dunno what to do, what should I do (to reply) her..

Okay @zee first of all, congratulations. The fact that someone took time to send you a message only means your getting popular in that site.

I wonder why MR. OR MS. OR MRS. Anonymous contradicts herself by saying I LOVE THEM .. but seeing MINSUL tags annoys her/him. Ah well, maybe she/he might love them separately Whatever it is @happychu is right .. its your account so you can do whatever you want. Your not bashing anyone anyway. ;)

And one more thing .. maybe you can do this...

or tell her/him this THE ACCOUNT ....

IN A NICE WAY OF COURSE  :)>- ;):D

I agree with you zee I have two people message me about the tagging issue I think it's useless about stopping the tagging I mean other people ship minho or sulli with someone else also tag minho or sulli since they ship them with someone and add their name in the tag so why they should stop us it's our own blog

Guest lyna1430292075

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAA so I was really upset today cause my internet went down for like few hours and now its back to normal and when I see all these minsul pictures like OH MY GODDDDDDDDD YOU CAN'T IMAGINE HOW HAPPY I AM RIGHT NOW I JUST NEED A MOMENT OK MY MINSUL FEELS AHHHHH THEY LOOK SO PERFECT TOGETHER LIKE LITERALLY PERFECTTTT!!!!! Sorry for the capslock its just my way of spazzing hahaha :D I'm just so so so so happyyyyy to be part of this family. Minsul never fails to make me smile like an idiot. I love them and you guys so muchh :x So looking forward to their upcoming cf's ;;)  >:D
tumblr_m2tanahTgh1qhwcny.gif  tumblr_inline_mgsrydes1E1rzs9t7.gif

tumblr_me7ir3ZWVx1rwls5v.gif  

tumblr_mddwv70BrG1rujozg.gif

Guest anne nicolecarig

Aigooo~~!! It seems that I miss a lot of MINSUL MOMENTS. :( Waaaaah!! =)) =)) I just didn't visit this for three days and now spazz spazz spazz!! Hehehe. I gotta go and change my avatar too! Wait! Keke~~! And anyway, 103 are online. WOW! Keke~~!! ^:)^

Minho, what are u doing? :))
cr pic to APRIL BAE
521990_508035585912521_1676904448_n.jpg

544326_508035895912490_222296306_n.jpg

Note : guys, am reading April Bae posted in FB that she request those who wants to re post her pic please do so with credit given to her. it is the right thing to do. don't just simply copy and paste other people's work without citation. that is considered plagiarism.   
we are not ordinary shippers, we are Ethical Minsulshippers ;)

Guest parkhyerin

HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME???? ALWAYS FANGIRLING ALONE AND SPAZZING LIKE CRAZY AFTER ALL UNNIS HERE ARE SLEEPING :(( But...seriously it's okay, all I wanna say just I'M HAPPY . Too much happiness today that made me can't hide all tears from my eyes anymore. I've cried in school with my friends because we gonna fight for 'very scary' Indonesian's National Exam on monday, then now I'm crying again because of minsul.So touching,like a korean drama. :((

Guest anne nicolecarig

I am still on a electric shock because of MINSUL moments, I wanna cry because of overloading happiness! Minsul really didn't failed making me crazy. I can consider them now as my strength and my inspiration. :) Hope that they really exist in real life. I believe in MINSUL! Sorry for being emotional and exagarated here. I'm just really happy today. I feel heaven! Keke~~ I also wanna thank SKT LTE for making our dreams (minsul moments) do come true! I just noticed that even though sulli is really busy preparing for their comeback and Minho on the other side is also busy doing some projects with himself and shinee member, they still find time to be together just like doing the SKT LTE cf and also endorsing etude products. MINSUL IS REAL! Belive in MIRACLES! :) MINSUL HWAITING! ;) 

fizaz said:Note : guys, am reading April Bae posted in FB that she request those who wants to re post her pic please do so with credit given to her. it is the right thing to do. don't just simply copy and paste other people's work without citation. that is considered plagiarism.   
we are not ordinary shippers, we are Ethical Minsulshippers ;)

Guest rainbowsun

Girls’ Generation‘s YoonA and f(x)‘s Sulli revealed their current ideal types on KBS 2TV‘s ‘Saeng Saeng Information‘.

The pair had an interview with the show on the set of a CF shoot, and the staff asked the girls about their ideal types. YoonA answered, “Since the weather is so good and there are pretty flowers, I want to be in a relationship. It must be everyone’s ideal type, but I like someone who can communicate well with me and understand.

Sulli said, “I like someone who’s reliable and like a dad. I wish it was someone who could listen to everything I say.

:x (MINHOOO) :x

524140_505929682800629_1443624291_n.jpg

:x :x

i saw news,kyu filmed skt cf at 4.1.so our minsuli also the same time. the other two  muses of skt is siwon \Seohyun

ps:siwon will promote for skt at 4.15. hope our minsulli can also have this activity

I was high up in the sky with the birds when I saw the MinSul moments we've been waiting for and then I see a name that's going to be a threat I was like

:-S :-S ...I think you all know who I'm talking about right????

Well then I thought maybe...maybe this will put my so call insure feeling about her to rest. So we can compare the way Minho is with Sulli and Seohyun...sorry I'm not bashing anyone...I just have so much love for Sulli :x

Pls feel free to give me some advice :D

>:D<

Guest flamingsmile

peach20kr said:

I'm watching "my neighborhood athletes" now...   Minho's not appearing yet in the show..

but in the beginning of the show.. Changmin called Minho to convince him to attend  table tennis match.. 

Minho's ring back tone is still " the scent of you' ...

and the funny thing is that Kang Ho-Dong asked Minho " How's your girlfriend doing?" (as if he knows something..kkk)

Minho answered "well... I'm at standby room now" (normally he's supposed to say " No, I have no girlfriend" but he didn't say like that..

he didn't deny it..kkkkk) Changmin was just laughing...

citychick said:

The New Zealand fanboy, Patrick,  who encountered F(x) in person wrote about his encounters with them in his blog:

http://kingofcute.co.nz/?p=144&fb_source=message

lucky chap >_< and his mother is so cool too LOL and his blog is so pink and cute HAHAH! he mentioned about sulli buying the matryoshka dolls. i'd assumed that they were fan gifts. ahhh~ sulli is really down-to-earth and loveable ^^ he said 'btw she has really Korean legs' LOL, what does that even mean? 

Boy that was a bad move for mentioning that..about her legs...what if Minho saw your blog???????

=)) =)) =)) He's so gonna be like"Why you checking my girls legs" " They for my eyes only"

Archived