♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

We have translation here

I Love JK Exclusive Interview with SHINee Members personally sketched their ideal Dream Girl

Fox Entertainment Channel “I Love JK” segment of venture in Korea once again travelled to Seoul, Korea and interviewed the current hottest idol group whom recently made their comeback, an ‘exclusive interview with SHINee’ which will be shown 10th April at 7pm. The 5 members will for the first time reveal their ideal types and will sketch out their dream lover’s appearances which will made one burst into laughter. Onew whom is not adept at drawing, his ideal type’s drawing was the most puzzling, which led to Jonghyun saying, “Like a ghost”. Meanwhile, Minho drew out what his favourite is: a girl’s side profile with her long flowing locks tucked behind her ear, which also led to Jonghyun quipping “Thought it’s a ghost!”. Thus it can be seen that both of their drawing skills are not very good, entertainment level at a 100%.

SHINee enjoys a high popularity in Taiwan. They released a new album for their Korea comeback this time and Fox Entertainment Channel “I Love JK” also did an exclusive interview with the 5 members in Korea and revealed their ideal types. The fivesome hasgood interpersonal relationship, good chemistry but had different views on the qualities they look out for in a girl.

Jonghyun’s ideal type is very shōjo manga. Jonghyun: My dream lover definitely have to have eyes as seen in shōjo mangas, her eyes have to be huge that it cover half of the face. And, she always has to look at me bashfully no matter what, with bulging blushing cheeks, like a squirrel eating a chestnut. Also to have small cherry lips and nose like “topokki”. An extremely high challenge.

Another high ideal type challenge which is on par with Jonghyun’s belongs to maknae, Taemin, whom hopes to find a woman whose philtrum can compliment his. Taemin: My philtrum is concave shape (ie. I think he meant deep philtrum), so I want to find a woman with convex shaped philtrum (ie. low philtrum) to compliment me.

Key’s ideal type is slightly low profile, his drawing skills are not bad and could draw out a cute short-haired girl like a cartoon character once he was given the drawing book. Key: Actually long or short hair is acceptable, the most important is to have a kind character, fillal and really loves me a lot. Feels that Key is quite traditional in his thinking for relationship-wise.

I Love JK host, Ken Wu also said he will help SHINee to keep a lookout for their ideal girls.

Translation: eimanjjong

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bananadana

[FANACC] my sisters friend spotted f(x) at Rotorua dis aftiiee near Starbucks at City Central. 0_Ocr:hzv00

BHZjctzCMAAedBi.jpg

here @timnat2010 (not mine)

minho pouting gif :)) *my mom told me to sleep, huhuu being a lurker again with my phone :))

24.media.tumblr.com/69baeff4b9b4b6018ba3be3c928844b9/tumblr_mkzx85Hd701rachubo1_500.gif

peach20kr said:

I'm watching "my neighborhood athletes" now...   Minho's not appearing yet in the show..

but in the beginning of the show.. Changmin called Minho to convince him to attend  table tennis match.. 

Minho's ring back tone is still " the scent of you' ...

and the funny thing is that Kang Ho-Dong asked Minho " How's your girlfriend doing?" (as if he knows something..kkk)

Minho answered "well... I'm at standby room now" (normally he's supposed to say " No, I have no girlfriend" but he didn't say like that..

he didn't deny it..kkkkk) Changmin was just laughing...

Here's an old commercial minsul were advertising the same thing with their members I noticed in the video that minsul were first and they were in the same position I wished they did together but the naver band, nana b, and skt lte made it up for that ;)

Don't know if this video was posted but it's an old cf Sulli advertising a soccer video game hmmm...... I wonder if Minho saw this cf since its about soccer

=))

Guest teruteru_chan

peach20kr said:

I'm watching "my neighborhood athletes" now...   Minho's not appearing yet in the show..

but in the beginning of the show.. Changmin called Minho to convince him to attend  table tennis match.. 

Minho's ring back tone is still " the scent of you' ...

and the funny thing is that Kang Ho-Dong asked Minho " How's your girlfriend doing?" (as if he knows something..kkk)

Minho answered "well... I'm at standby room now" (normally he's supposed to say " No, I have no girlfriend" but he didn't say like that..

he didn't deny it..kkkkk) Changmin was just laughing...

Guest peach20kr

I  rewatched the Changmin calling Minho part in Minho fansite..

Kang Ho-Dong actually asked Minho "How's your girlfriend? Is she with you right now?" and Minho answered "well..I'm at the sandby room now"

and I also rewatched Sulli's interview at SK LTE filming site...

Sulli's idea type is someone who's reliable, father-like,, and the caption's saying "someone who's a good listener for me"

but actually Sulli said "someone who is willing to give in (lose on purpose) when I'm talking (confronting).."

(I really needed to listen carefully the last part coz the reporter kind of interrupted when Sulli's answering..

and I'm also surprised by her specific answer again..)

Archived