♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest bemjerry13

hi, i've been reading all your comments and its really fun! I honestly forgot my password so I wasn't able to comment even if I really really wanted to...well anyways I finally had the time to fix it and so here I am!

I almoest died when I saw the sentence, " Sulli dating a Japanese actor!".....good that it was not true! I really love this two and just like everybody here I pray hard that they are the real thing!

Thanks!

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest alexandralim

cr:etude

OMO! Can Someone do the translation of Sulli kiss note picture?? ARE THEY HAVING A NEW DRAMA FOR ETUDE? HEHEHEHE does that mean SULLI WOULD BE KISS BY SHINEE MEMBER?:D

@fizaz hahaha.. I suddenly remember korean drama scene, when an ajhumma scream like "YAAA!!!!“ hahahaha xDD

arasshoo, come here in indonesia to strangle me, I know you are so dear to me because you want to spend money to come here.. xD

@melissachoi1 lfmaoo~~ “electriccc,, e..electric... electricc shockk...!!" :))

once again guys, I've been fooled by valsk on twitter, valsk is the owner of my pranked ysterday :D I dont want to be fooled alone, thats why I share it here... =))

@counsel05, @ravissant, @zee & @jhlogs - thank you for the 'hubby birthday wish'. seriously i dun think he supports my Minsul craze, he barely tolerates it (lol) & regarding the 'Pervee Award' ....syyyyy  ....
In fact i have been at home for the last 4 days (b4 Monday) & I had to literally sneak into the forum or update my fic and cant even go onto LINE, wuahhhhhh :(( becoz dear hubby was constantly watching over me..... I MISS YOU GUYS!!!!!!

@zee - I'm standing in line with the others to 'kill' you for your prank. In fact I may (insya allah) go to Bandung/Jkta end of May - let's meet up :D (promise wont kill you then) :D
@ravissant - watch the movie palli n let's spazz at LINE :D my ID is still - foxiscully :D
@nana4ever - where r u dear?? B-)
@stekatta, @happychu, @pandora460, @monicachan, @estherlim - Noonas, I miss you :) :x
@chocwenz & @bananali - r u girls still eating ?? :))
@maxxstepp - yr illustration/photoshop skills - awesommeee....=D>
@fizaz - i love your Key gif :-bd
@alecita - pray hard its a revisit (& better executed) of the Dara-Minho advert - yayyy!!! But Sulli must kiss the other boys; hugs n hand holding allowed, but that's the limit <:-P

HAPPY TUESDAY, EVERYONE!!!(sorry for the 'I just got released from my cage' spazzes above :) )
Am still an avid Minsullian & have still yet to move on to other dramas (hu hu....)

@foxiscully I'm not living in jakarta dearrrr :'( please come to Makassar (south sulawesi) and u'll find me, my original version in human body are not cute as much as zee on this forum.. lfmaooo :D

is it still possible to change your holiday plan dear? looool I'm waiting for yaah ;):))

Guest alecita

This week on DFLA, Danny and Kevin go over the top five trending news in K-pop. Then,
prepare to be electric shocked by F(x)'s newest member... Anna Kendrick! All you F(X) fans won't want to miss this one. 

Don't forget to catch the rest of the f(x) interview on DFLA this Thursday at 7PM, only on Mnet America.

cr: MnetAmerica·

Guest hiedee

hello!! i've been a lurker for a long time...can i ask some question???
Q: is Anna Kendrick be a permanent member of F(X)?
thank you!

Guest flamingsmile

[iNFO] Other artists such as SHINee, will become temporary DJs when SuJu will be on World Tour for Super Show 5. via: _iamgoldie :-*:-*:-*

Guest Lhourie

hi!!! i'm new here...pls be good to me,:) i've been crazy to this MINSUL for long time, and i really love then so much... hope this coming april we see more Minsull. goodbless

Guest Lhourie

hello! its me again. is any one can help me  is theres any way i can read the fanatics TO LOVE YOU TILL THE END plssssss... one of my fov story...

Archived