Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beth0826

searching in nate looking for jonghyun news and then i saw this:
minho confirmed as mc for new show "mamma mia" along with lee young ja (hello counselor) and park mi sun (happy together) the show will be replacing "qualifications of men" on kbs happy sunday
201304011430114429_1.jpg

http://news.nate.com/view/20130401n18812?mid=e0101

i was sad when i saw qom has come to its end,  i was also sad when they've performed their goodbye stages since we won't be seeing them regularly for the past weeks. but then again. we'd be seeing him every sunday now.  i hope it'd be like a talk show where they share their views like changmin's defunct moonlight prince. i learned a lot about changmin on that talk show on its short run. i like misun  and youngja too so i'm looking forward to this show

Guest flamingsmile

class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 300; line-height: 1.3; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(50, 50, 50); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"SHINee′s Minho, Lee Young Ja and Park Mi Sun to host new KBS2 show "Mamma Mia"

Posted Image
Comediennes Lee Young Ja and Park Mi Sun, with SHINee′s Minho, will be hosting the upcoming KBS2 Happy Sunday show Mamma Mia.
A rep from the show told enews on April 1, "The MCs of Mamma Mia, the show to follow Qualifications of Men, have been confirmed to be Lee Young Ja, Park Mi Sun and SHINee′s Minho. You′ll be able to see some creative hosts."
The rep added, "It has been hard to find weekend shows led by female MCs. As the show will center around the issue of mothers, we tried to look for new faces rarely seen in weekend variety before."
Lee Young Ja will be returning to Sunday variety as an MC for the first time 15 years, while SHINee′s Minho will be supporting the two female MCs in his first ever MC role.
Mamma Mia is a show in which sports stars, celebrities and popular figures bring their mothers in for a talk. The first episode will air on April 14.
Source: enewsWorld
By the way.. Happy April Fool day everyone!!  :)) :))

Guest lyna1430292075

So there's someone who has posted something here (cant remember who) about Minho said that he wants to date under daisy trees or something?? I really cant remember but its about a daisy flower for sure haha and I just realized that sulli got the daisy flower on f(x)'s calendar LOL okay nothing related to minsul I'm just excited. 

tumblr_mkjs54gsi11s4tvbgo2_1280.png

tumblr_mkjs54gsi11s4tvbgo8_1280.jpg
tumblr_mkjs54gsi11s4tvbgo1_1280.png

*sigh* this is what happen when you miss minsul too much :((

Heechul congratulated Sulli’s birthday yesterday and he congratulated her again today. he said his sister’s bday is in 2 days too.

Posted on the 29/3/13

credit to salimasj

Guest Jennyloveminsul4ever

Jonghuyn was injuried because traffic accident . I'm sad . I hope Minho is sad too :'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(

@stekatta n @fizaz - on behalf of the man who tolerates a wife who spends hours on any communication device that was ever created on this earth to spazz, write, post, google, YouTube, save, share, spam, create, drool, whistle, swoon, sigh and whateverelsewhatchamacallits on anything JK pop / Minsul / Minho / Sulli & anything that associates with them - thank you for the birthday wish :) N @mariamocha - awesommmmeeeee :D

foxiscully

said: @stekatta n @fizaz - on behalf of

the man who tolerates a wife

who spends hours on any communication device that was ever created on this earth to

spazz, write, post, google, YouTube, save, share, spam, create, drool, whistle, swoon, sigh and whateverelsewhatchamacallits

on anything JK pop / Minsul / Minho / Sulli

:)

N @mariamocha - awesommmmeeeee

:D

Guest ravissant

@stekatta n @fizaz - on behalf of the man who tolerates a wife who spends hours on any communication device that was ever created on this earth to spazz, write, post, google, YouTube, save, share, spam, create, drool, whistle, swoon, sigh and whateverelsewhatchamacallits on anything JK pop / Minsul / Minho / Sulli & anything that associates with them - thank you for the birthday wish :)

N @mariamocha - awesommmmeeeee :D

Happy Birthday to your hubby, Eonnie! I found the movie on dramacrazy as you suggested. Thanks, I'll watch it later. :)

Upon learning from tweets that Minho is confirmed as one of the "Mamma Mia" host, I immediately search for the images of her co-hosts ..
computer%20animated.gif

and when i saw their faces ...
glasses.gif

Minho the noona killer will strike back .. just take yoo-geun's word for it ..
tumblr_lguq4pv0km1qa4uc1o1_500.jpg

=)) =)) =)) :)) :))

hahahahaa... xDD welcome back @mariamocha21 :x :x You don't even know how much I missed you phenomenal pictures ddear =))
love ur april calendar!! <333
happy birthday to @foxiscully hubby & @giezpark mommy today! how proud they have you all, one of the best minsullians in this forum :x :)) *I'm so sad bcoz my mom never proud of me being minsullian xDD

@liana wellcome back dear, where have you beeeeeen? ahh miss you :x

@counsel05 "I'm the next noona killer" =)) =)) :)) :)) =))

Guest atqh_knn

@zee Unnie! I nearly had a heart attack and burst into tears after reading your post about the dating rumor :(( 8-X Praying for no dating rumour of minsul with other people *Touch wood* [-O<

I don't want this thread to close down! Chebal!!! *Bowing 180degrees not 90degrees* X_X [-O<

Archived