Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest parkhyerin

sorry off topic:
@affxtionINA: We heard that North Korea throw a nuclear bomb to South Korea, 6 got injured, 9 ppl died. (KBS Breaking News)"

#PrayForSouthKorea , I'm so worry :( Please be safe and hope everyone and everything is okay :(

EDIT: then I just heard,these info above is false and North Korea has not boombed South Korea and no one's injured or died. Oh God I hope so. Please just don't start the war :'(

Guest charlenelola b

parkhyerin said: sorry off topic:
@affxtionINA: We heard that North Korea throw a nuclear bomb to South Korea, 6 got injured, 9 ppl died. (KBS Breaking News)"

#PrayForSouthKorea , I'm so worry :( Please be safe and hope everyone and everything is okay :(

EDIT: then I just heard,these info above is false and North Korea has not boombed South Korea and no one's injured or died. Oh God I hope so. Please just don't start the war :'(

Guest parkhyerin

charlenelola b said: parkhyerin said: sorry off topic:

SHINee Club: for all the addicted to SHINee
[iNFO] SHINee has finished their promotions and tv show recording for DREAM GIRL. See you guys again! FIRE is next. ♥

P to the S : There are some parts that Minho sings in the Fire's song! Really love his voice! 
:x
And guys! Lets vote for Minho & Sulli too! 
'FACE OF THE GROUP'--- VOTE FOR MINHO & SULLI Now! 
Vote here: http://goo.gl/LK0J6 

5 Hours left to vote!  L-)

Guest peach20kr

@zee here's my translation of Minho ring back tone lyric.. hope you like it..

The scent of you (그대의 향기)

Still your dream-like eyes (아직도 난 그대 꿈같은 눈빛속을 )
 I can't forget and I'm wandering about looking for them (your eyes)(못 잊어 찾아 헤매이는데)            
You sometimes come up to me with the scent  ( 그대는 가끔씩 향기로 다가와 )
 Fly me high with the mysterious feeling(신비스런 느낌으로 나를 날아 오르게 해)
How can I forget you(어떡해야 그댈 잊을 수 있을런지 )
Now I can't see ahead(지금 난 앞을 볼 수 없는데 )
With tears streaming down from the shaded eyes(그늘진 두 눈에 흐르는 눈물로)

What am I to live for?(나는 무엇을 위해서 살아야 하는걸까 )
 If you were meant to be saying "good-bye"(안녕이란 말을 꼭 해야 한다면 )
 I'd rather lose all the lights in the world(차라리 세상 모든 빛을 잃으리 )
Now come back to me, dear(이젠 나에게 돌아와 그대 )
 Hug me when I come to fall and get dark(쓰러져 어두워 갈 때 나를 안아 줘)
 Your scent(그대 향기)

If you were meant to be saying "good-bye"(안녕이란 말을 꼭 해야 한다면 ) 
I'd rather lose all the lights in the world(차라리 세상 모든 빛을 잃으리 )
 Now come back to me, dear(이젠 나에게 돌아와 그대 )
 Hug me when I come to fall and get dark(쓰러져 어두워 갈 때 나를 안아 줘 에이~에~)
 Your scent(그대 향기 )

P.S: random infos about the scent of Minho

Guest charlenelola b

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=cvnMY-ka6jA

SHINee ft. andrew choi. nice voice...

Guest charlenelola b

sorry out of the topic I can't just ignore this. Onew is so cute here...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=DFIHPzBtAIc cr: Arpheda Nieta youtube

Guest parkhyerin

oh yea by the way, today is 5th months anniversary for me of being a MinSul shipper, I started shipping Minsul at October 31st 2012 :D hehe *sorry random

@peach20kr, thanks for your translation for Minho's ring back tone. The lyrics are so beautiful. I remember that Minho shared about his fondness in listening to music. That gives me an impression that he gets much emotion aroused from the song themselves and that echoes with his real feeling.

Sulli has been well known for her favor towards perfume, which is her 'must' item in her bag. In one of the interviews about his view towards 'a dazzling gurl' or ideal type( can't remember the exact Q), Minho expressed that it's the moment when he got attracted to her perfume...

BTW, I once learned that sending a girl with perfume as gifts has special meaning in Korea?

Archived