• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

@peach20kr, I understand that there may be some other fan comments which may not be reliable ones. But for the one saying that Minho carried a cake and a pink bag, do u lnow if it 's coming from a reliable source?

For the show, a chingoo here mentioned that the host seemed to have mentioned Sulli's name. Is it true?

Thanks a lot.

Guest Jesiica

bananali said: @Jesiica @rainbowsun.. Those are really nice gifs n pictures of Sulli... Her bdae celebration must be a blast todae...So happy for her!! :-bd ;) :-bd

Let me just say that f(x) look lovely at their corso como wardrobe/outfit .. ;) =D> sadly the 3 boys, Minho included has to wear their sponsor's wardrobe Thom Browne's collection (maybe part of the deal .. wear this at a major event hahahaha) as what @kyeoptaminsul @stekatta @chocwenz @bananali said the "multi-colored beggar wear", i don't care how much they cost (they said a couple of hundred dollars) but again I DON'T CARE, the boys look funny in their outfits. As what @jhologs said they are like the appointed clowns ...
o0500068112478082638.jpg

all they need is this ..
SHOES+1.jpg

PEACE BOYS  :-h :)>- :P:))
Thank goodness Minho is dashing and can get away with anything. He is a runaway winner whether he wears anything or NOTHING. :)) :))

Guest Jennyloveminsul4ever

this is how Minho texting !!! xDD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvLC9cvvpTU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

i don't see it because it said no have at my country :'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(

Ohh i miss this thread ... lots of happenings and events that i wasn't able to spazz with you all.  Well i have to observe my religious and moral obligations thus my absence for the past 2 important days. Anyway, thanks to everybody who contributed and posted here in the thread.
So what did i miss? well, the Corso Cosmo event, Sulli's bday, Minho at MCM launching, Shinee at Mubank and trip to Japan (well, i know they're back now ;) :x ... Minho can't wait to make it up to our birthday girl for sure :x 8->.
As for the fan account about Minho bringing along a cake with pink bag (gifts), we have to verify this one yet, BUT as bias as we all are here .. we all wish and hope its true and those are intended to Sulli (aaahhh my Minsul heart). As for the other fan account, about Minho asking "what day is today" .. Minho suddenly asks the fans about it? out of the blue? and then just answer that they are going to japan today .. that's it? And is was like?
Seriously.gif

are you sure about that Minho that's the reason why you ask your fans about it?? How many times do you travel to Japan? is the event that soo special that you have to ask your fans about it? 
THAT!!! is definitely a SIGN OF A MAN IN LOVE. Why don't you just say it's my dongsaeng's birthday, the dongsaeng that i cherish and value the most. And Minho deep inside was like this ..
tumblr_mb1lxnFyfj1qzoptco1_500.jpg

And i may i request that you say this to Sulli tonight...

fez_I_love_you.gif
:x :x :x :D;)) :))

lyna

said:

tumblr_mkegveqxEN1rot6l4o1_250.gif

2010: “In 10 years,I will be on a date with my boyfriend.If I get a boyfriend, I want him to play a song for me on the piano and give me a bouquet of roses as a gift.”

2013: “After twenty years, I’ll have been already married and given birth to many kids then, and I’ll have good time inviting f(x) members and cooking them delicious food then.”

Guest cmshrty

Haven't commented on the forum in a while but finally decided to after all this commotion (plus it was sulli's bday) lol :))

Anyways: I just did a side by side comparison of Minho with the mystery boy who's face is covered up. And lets just say: same hair, same figure, same height, an outfit he would totally wear.....yup, it's him :)) lol...no but seriously, I think it really could be and SM just doesn't want all hell to break loose especially after the recent sighting of Onew....

Ok, back to studying! Happy Easter all and hope to start commenting on here soon to join all of you :)

Hello MinSullians.. Wow what a day it has been... anyways....

I finally found out the secret identity of mystery guy who was standing next to Sulli... @alecita...quoting the picture u posted before... 

alecita said:
130330 Sulli - Etude House Blog Update Enlace permanente de imagen incrustada
cr: VALSK

peach20kr said:

just brief translation..  and feel free to ask me if you wanna know some other parts in this vid..

at 02:49-03:17 (rules at shinee's dorm)

Key: Don't put on other member's underwares (panties) . we get many underware gifts from fans but we sometimes can't remember what we got from fans      bcoz of receiving similar underwares.. we've had experience that we said " oh, that's mine" when looking at the member's underware while changing clothes..

Minho: so now we write initials of our names on the underware.. for me .. M is written on them..

Archived