♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest teruteru_chan

i don't know if this is relevant regarding the adorable little boy who was with sulli in her me2day update. well, as far as i remember, there is an interview video during Danger promotion [entertainment relay or something], sulli said her mother was 43 years old. i believe it was in 2011. i don't have much experience with pregnancy and related stuff LOL but getting pregnant at the age of 40 and above is not recommended, is it? some words of wisdom here, mommies of the thread? LOL therefore, i highly doubt that the boy is her real little brother. more likely to be sulli's cousin. gosh, they are so cute together. my heart melted upon seeing it hahah! 
edit: what's with the reference of ttby in the show minho appeared? he looks so happy LOL 

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest alexandralim

sallyreina said:

I found this at the comment section of allkpop.com about Sulli's birthday :)                               cascada_96  Kathy ❤ • 2 hours ago−I heard somewhere that Minho got her a cake and many gifts when he was going to go outside from SM bulding. He had a pink bag and holding a cake, and people say its for Sulli since it was her birtday. Later he went to Japan not having the pink bag and cake anymore. These two must have something going on all these moments. Minsul! *__*26  •Reply•Share ›Ari Ghotbi  cascada_96 • 2 hours agoMy friend also told me that she read that from a fanacc somewhere.Minho and Sulli are totally obvious. T_T And I love it!

Whoa!!!! i'm super happy right now :D i really hope that this is true.  :\">

OMO! IM ON CLOUD NINE THAT MINHO DID THAT!! OUT OF ALL SM ARTIST HE IS THE ONLY ONE THAT DID THAT,CLEARLY THIS IS WHAT HE FEEL TOWARDS SULLI.. RIGHT NOW WE SHOULD LOOK OUT FOR SULLI PINK BAG SOTHAT WE KNOW IS FROM MINHO!! ISN'T HE SWEET,meaning sulli weigh aload in his heart.. Only this guy out of the rest did that.

Guest akvsaf

alexandralim said:

melissachoi1

wrote:

»

sallyreina said:<br />

I found this at the comment section of allkpop.com about Sulli's birthday

:)

cascada_96  Kathy ❤ • 2 hours ago−I heard somewhere that Minho got her a cake and many gifts when he was going to go outside from SM bulding. He had a pink bag and holding a cake, and people say its for Sulli since it was her birtday. Later he went to Japan not having the pink bag and cake anymore. These two must have something going on all these moments. Minsul! *__*26  •Reply•Share ›Ari Ghotbi  cascada_96 • 2 hours agoMy friend also told me that she read that from a fanacc somewhere.Minho and Sulli are totally obvious. T_T And I love it!<br />

<br />

<br />

Whoa!!!! i'm super happy right now

:D

i really hope that this is true. 

:\"&gt;

Guest alejandragrande

hi there  :x

i don't know if this has been posted before , 

Minho+and+Sulli+HARU+HANA+MAGAZINE+DEC20

but i gotta say that sulli is hottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt in here with that dress :D  ^:):x :x

cr :minyoo .blogspot

Guest flamingsmile

alexandralim said:

melissachoi1

wrote:

»

sallyreina said:<br />

I found this at the comment section of allkpop.com about Sulli's birthday

:)

cascada_96  Kathy ❤ • 2 hours ago−I heard somewhere that Minho got her a cake and many gifts when he was going to go outside from SM bulding. He had a pink bag and holding a cake, and people say its for Sulli since it was her birtday. Later he went to Japan not having the pink bag and cake anymore. These two must have something going on all these moments. Minsul! *__*26  •Reply•Share ›Ari Ghotbi  cascada_96 • 2 hours agoMy friend also told me that she read that from a fanacc somewhere.Minho and Sulli are totally obvious. T_T And I love it!<br />

<br />

<br />

Whoa!!!! i'm super happy right now

:D

i really hope that this is true. 

:\"&gt;

Guest alecita

class="entry-title" itemprop="name headline" style="margin: 0px 0px 15px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 40px; color: rgb(54, 54, 54); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 30px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Sulli: Junya WatanabeUDLIUNq.jpg

cr : blog.valsk.com

Guest anne nicolecarig

Idols who wears expensive clothes: 1. BIGBANG 2. 2NE1 3. BEAST 4. SNSD 5. SUJU 6. 4MINUTE 7. 2PM 8. F(x) 9. SHINee 10. Kara via: TVN Korea

4 artist from SMent. :)) SM is really rich! Lol. :D Sorry if off topic. Keke~!

Archived