♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest bananadana

사랑하는 동생이랑 행복한 스무살 생일을 보냈습니다^^ 여러분도 제 생일 축하해 주셔서 정말 감사 드려요♥

BGiK2OfCcAIlGTJ.jpg
Finally she updated her Me2day! haha she's so adorable :DI think she said she was happy her dongsaeng (the cute little kid^^) was there with her celebrating her birthday and she thanked everyone who came (?) / greeted her on her birthday.. hehe

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest anne nicolecarig

zee said: 130330 SULLI ME2DAY UPDATE!!!!!

BGiK2OfCcAIlGTJ.jpg:large

she looks like a 15 year old girl, I thought this was an old photo but NOOOOO its a new picture of her.. hahahaa

Guest flamingsmile

wahahaahahaa.... daebaaakk just forget something!! yeaaahh although he looks so tired but maybe bcos of spend last night with his cutie pie "girlfriend" and saw some photos has arrived in Japaannn waaahhh... his smiling!! lost of my words now!! smell something damn he really happy today!!! Did i notice he really miss someone who in korea now? Did i notice he miss someone who has spend celebrate.birthday last night? Hahahaaa... sorry for my imagination maybe... :-D

Guest bananadana

[TRANS] Sulli: I celebrated my happy 20th birthday with my lovely little brother ^^ Thank you all so much for your birthday wishes ♥
cr: iheartfx

Guest Jennyloveminsul4ever

charlenelola b said:

anne nicolecarig said:

zee said:

130330 SULLI ME2DAY UPDATE!!!!!

she looks like a 15 year old girl, I thought this was an old photo but NOOOOO its a new picture of her.. hahahaa

Kya~! Jinja? I also thought that that's an old picture. Ssul is really kyeopta~! *__*

who's that kid?when I google translate it: it says:  Have spent twenty happy birthday ^ ^ Happy birthday to you my thank you so much for my brother and my love

of course is her husband Minho oppa ;-);-);-);-)

Guest charlenelola b

bananadana said: [TRANS] Sulli: I celebrated my happy 20th birthday with my lovely little brother ^^ Thank you all so much for your birthday wishes ♥
cr: iheartfx

Minho will not be worried anymore now, this cute little boy isn'tt his rival.. =)) ahhhhh glad to hear ur news sulli yaa <3
my question now, Is that Sulli little brother? sinchaaaaaa? :o
waaahh Minho definitely love to play around with Sulli's little brother, when he went to Sulli's home for dating :)) =)) :)) =))

fizaz said: *coughing out loud* lol :))
cherry blossom Minho ssi? ;;)
Sulli has once in the photoshoot with the theme of "Sulli over Cherry Blossom" for High Cut Magazine last year. am sure some of you have seen her pictures before :)
style='margin: 32px 214px 7px 213px; padding: 0px; text-align: center; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 18px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased;' class="fbPhotoAlbumTitle"Sulli Over Cherry Blossoms (HIGHCUT PHOTOSHOOT))

btw, am sure i have read some where that one of the Sulli's wish is to dating with her boyfriend under the tree. is that flower blossom tree?
or is it just my hallucination? :P
this must be one the impact of reading too much fanfic people, to be exact Minsul fanfic ;)) =))
Minho Sulli ya... look at what u guys have done to noona :((

@bananadana high five honey!!! >:D<
@ht01 I think he's the younger brother of Sulli, their faces look very similar .. :x :x

then! haha I saw an outrageous 'tweet' but dunno why I laughed when I read this :))

"Tbh I thought you didnt have time to update me2day cuz u were busy at the 19+ parties. I'm totally wrong, so sorry, lol"
-@suneyABO

Archived