Guest DolceNera_24

tenzeronine said:

bagets23

wrote:

»

ravissant said:<br />

<br />

bagets23 said:<br />

hello everyone!! i've been a lurker here since december but i've started backreading late jan. i'm still on page 1110. im on this page first thing in the morning and until very late at night to read first the current page and then on to back reading..8-5 at work too hehehe.. and by the way, for the first time in my 33 years, this is my first ever comment/post online..this is what minsul made me do..(actually kind of nervous now while posting this..) i'm from phil by the way..thank you guys for always making my day..find myself smiling and laughing alone even in public. your comments really makes me laugh all the time.. this thread is so friendly and everybody treats each other like family and no bashing too..hope you'll accept me.. thanks<br />

<br />

<br />

Kababayan!!!  Welcome dearest,

@baget23

.  We're glad you've joined us here.  If you don't mind me asking w/c part of of 'Pinas are you from?<br />

<br />

<br />

hi kababayan! thanks for the warm welcome..im from the south..mindanao

:)

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest choi min rin

f(x)'s Ice Cream Remix ver. from '10 CC X SM : SEOUL MELODY' to release on music site tomorrow (Mar 27) cr; nate

:D

Guest choi min rin

Sulli:

+ A recent update now that you’ve welcomed your twentieth year.

Most recently I’ve been busy recording for f(x)’s album and preparing for promotions. I hope that you anticipate f(x), who will come with a new image.

+ You’ve turned twenty years old. What did it feel like when you first turned twenty and how does it feel now, after three months have passed?

Because I’ve been active since I was young, it didn’t seem like there was anything special about turning twenty. But now that I’ve actually stepped out of the mold of a teenager and became an adult, I’m very happy and aflutter. Truthfully, it hasn’t been very long yet so I’m not feeling that anything is particularly different. I think my heart feels a little lighter and like there’s more room to breathe.

+ You’ve graduated from school, I think the feeling must have been quite special.

I wanted to become a little closer to my classmates but I don’t think I was able to, so there’s regret left. Now I’ve really become an adult, not a youth. As I’m starting anew as an adult I’m aflutter and anticipatory, but the thought that I have much more responsibility trailing me than I used to occurs. I should become an adult who is mature and knows to take responsibility for herself. And I think that I should take a lot of time to look back on myself from past days and examine points in which I lacked and points in which I was mistaken.

+ Are you fulfilling the things you wanted to try once you turned twenty years old?

I wanted to listen to songs that are rated-19 when I turned twenty. I personally like hip-hop but many of the songs I like are rated-19, so I couldn’t listen to them. So these days I’m listening to rated-19 hip-hop music. The best part of having turned twenty is that I can confidently and comfortably listen to the songs I want to listen to as much as I want. And as I turned twenty and my scope in choosing work has widened a bit, I want to try promoting in diverse fields and show a developed image.

+ What kind of adult do you want to become?

I want to become an adult who is confident not only in myself but in my thinking as well. I think that in about twenty years I will be married and have many children, living happily as I invite the f(x) members over and we eat delicious food.

Source: @Star1 via fx2you
Translation: 0wonhee @ iheartfx.com
credits: iheartfx.com

Guest ravissant

@bagets23 lol I guess you can say that.  Ilonggos are indeed sweet by nature.  Even in the way they sound when they talk.  That brings me to a story my tagalog relative told me when he went to visit my hometown.  He couldn't help but be amused hearing this neighbor telling her husband to stop w/ his foolishness or she'll hit him w/ a stick.  She said it in such a singsongy way, my nephew wasn't sure if she was just kidding w/ her statement.    :))  Oh, you should go visit Iloilo.  You'll have a great time!  I'm glad it amuses you to read all our spazzing here, & glad you've finally joined us.  MinSul really is addictive you know, good addiction I might add.  I've been mesmerized by them since discovering TTBY, more so when I joined this forum in Nov. 2012 after watching the Daejung Arts & Culture Awards where Minho & the SHINee boys cheered on.  I remember getting all misty eyed seeing Minho so focused, smiley-faced & reacting to Sulli's parts in the Electric Shock song.  OK, I'm being long winded again.  Spazz w/ you later, Chingu.  Have a wonderful day my dear MinSullines!!!!

Guest nislatif

TOP 10 K-pop idols that looks like a child :

1. Zelo
2. EXO - Luhan
3.Yoseob
4. Choi Sulli ♥ ♥
5. Changmin
6.Dongho
7. Dara
8.Sungmin

cr Minsul in WGM FB

Guest flamingsmile

Key is complaining nobody recognizes him but people recognizes Minho, he say he should have acted in TTBY xD cr:keykrisyeol :)) :))

Archived