Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

devil269 said:

@nana4ever,

Hi. Saw ur name on d fanfics page often. Can u tell me how can i read [To Love You Till the End of Time]? as it tagged [Friend Only] now. TQ. 

p/s: Mianhe.... slightly off topic

Hi @devil269 you must be friend with the authornim.. Just sent your friend request to her/him  :)

@devil269. That should do it. Thank you @giezpark. :)

Guest lollipoploving

Hey guys, if you'd like, you could vote for MINSUL best couple here on Facebook. Just a fun poll I found. 
https://www.facebook.com/questions/438176339586206/

This might be a little late but ...TO: all the newbies who recently joined & registered here at soompi@darlieisbored @akvsaf @choi min rin  @flamingsmile @nilmemories @laiyun xian @alejandragrande @bagets23 @koneko~chawwn @zuhalhabibi and to all newbies which might not have been mentioned ...
welcome20.gif

to the MinSul Thread
and for all the loyal Minsul crewmates who continues to support the thread by posting their comments, sharing vids, pics, fanarts, news etc. and even to lurkers who never miss to visit the thread and get inspiration from everything in here ...
_r__r_thank-you.gif

and lastly to those oldies and not so oldies and not so newbies (you know who you are) who in one way or another might have other commitments or activities that hinder them from visiting this thread ...
142610,xcitefun-we-ll-miss-u-2.gif

and hope to hear from ALL of you soon...

Guest flamingsmile

jaysay

said:

nilmemories

said:

Kim3916

said:

F.T. Island's Jonghoon briefly dated Kang Minkyung and also briefly dated Sulli. 

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/rumors-speculated-idol-relationships.html?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed 

X(

Guest nilmemories

counsel05 said: This might be a little late but ...TO: all the newbies who recently joined & registered here at soompi@darlieisbored @akvsaf @choi min rin  @flamingsmile @nilmemories @laiyun xian @alejandragrande @bagets23 @koneko~chawwn @zuhalhabibi and to all newbies which might not have been mentioned ...
welcome20.gif

to the MinSul Thread
and for all the loyal Minsul crewmates who continues to support the thread by posting their comments, sharing vids, pics, fanarts, news etc. and even to lurkers who never miss to visit the thread and get inspiration from everything in here ...
_r__r_thank-you.gif

and lastly to those oldies and not so oldies and not so newbies (you know who you are) who in one way or another might have other commitments or activities that hinder them from visiting this thread ...
142610,xcitefun-we-ll-miss-u-2.gif

and hope to hear from ALL of you soon...

@tenzeronine Good job on your edit :-bd :x

@xyso that photo edit you posted was made by one of our crewmates here @mariamocha21. She is the same person who give us our Minsul calendar every month ;):)

p.s.

Hope to see you here again @mariamocha21, hope everything is doing well in school and have fun on your spring break :D :x

@jaysay we had to wait 58 hours from now for watching their perform stage, it will be very long dear but yeah we will wait for the most wanted upcoming minsul moments (march edition) xD and I hope they will give a huge suprise for Sulli on the backstage..

there is will be many king & queen of selca, I mean super junior, GG and shinee member (yesung, ryeowook, donghae, key, amber, victoria and the one who most we expect for, MINHO!! hahahahaa)

and based on some news that I often read, kpop idols really love the moment when their birthday along with their working time.. they like it when a lot of people who will congratulate them..

I hope this year sulli have a lot of pleasant surprises and happy moments together with her fellow member, sunbae, her fans and her boyfriend!! ♥

Guest devil269

nana4ever said:

giezpark

wrote:

»

devil269 said:<br />

@nana4ever

,<br />

Hi. Saw ur name on d fanfics page often. Can u tell me how can i read [To Love You Till the End of Time]? as it tagged [Friend Only] now. TQ. <br />

p/s: Mianhe.... slightly off topic<br />

<br />

<br />

Hi

@devil269

you must be friend with the authornim.. Just sent your friend request to her/him 

:)

Archived