• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pepperkween

so i was watching some old videos of our minsul since i miss seeing them together then i saw this video of them in RM 

after their high five in 0:35, i noticed that he let go of her right hand. MINHO WAS IT REALLY NECESSARY TO HOLD HER HAND? NO. BUT YOU DID AND I'M GLAD YOU DID! YOU CAN HOLD HER HAND ANYTIME YOU WANT OMGsorry if this seem a bit late but i noticed it just now  :x

Guest mafet

chocwenz said:

Beautiful Sulli in ALDO photoshoot :D :D :D 

@chocwenz....Thanks dear for sharing with us ;) WOWWWW!! Sulli looks absolutely stunning in all these photos for Aldo... Chuahae!! :x :x :-bd :-bd I love them all but I wanna comment on the above 3 photos... 1st photo... The dress looks like a cheongsam ya wenz? Hehe seemed that Sulli turned into an Oriental Chinese gal here.. :D2nd photo...Our dear Ssul looks... SMOKINGLY VAMPY HOT HERE!!!! Hoooooo...I bet Minho will be drooling with buckets of saliva after seeing this sexy pic of her...  :)) =)) =)) =P~ =P~  Anyone game to post a DROOLING MINHO PIC/GIF???3rd photo... Look at her pose n stare....  8-> 8-> 8-> That is one SUPER DUPER FREAKING PERFECT LADY!!! Minho-ya u dun have to grab anyone else already... Ssul is telling u to grab her now with that pose n stare.... So what r u waiting Mr Minho?? Palli Palli!!! :-bd :-bd

@bananali: i thought you were going to say that Sulli forgot her pants and that Minho will get mad seeing that 3rd pic you mentioned =))

Three (3) more pages and we will be reaching our 1700 pages ...After careful observation of the posts and comments I am saddened that there are LOTS OF PERSISTENT VIOLATIONS in our "rules" here in our BELOVED MINSUL THREAD.Since it's been a while that we have made this ...and I thought "I GOTTA DO DIS"

spring-cleaning1.gif
TIME TO CALL FOR THE ....Maids_stack_blue_yellow_RGB_gif_full.gif

THEY HAVE  WITH THEM THEIR MAGIC BROOM....

Broom_full.gif
I ALSO DECIDED TO JOIN ...
tumblr_m9us04sfvS1ruav3u.gif
I ALSO ASKED THE HELP OF  MY MOM ....
1338408673-cleaninglady.gif
MY BROTHER WHO LOOOOVEEEESSSS TO REMOVE THE DUST ...

tumblr_mabjif04r01rom0i2.gif
MY HIP &  SEXY SISTER....
tumblr_metseyY6ev1rjxfbno1_r1_500.gif

AND MY EVER RELIABLE NANA ...
tumblr_medmv9n8JL1ro2d43.gif

MY LOVELY PET PEARL ALSO WISH TO JOIN ...
tumblr_m9420dMI9G1rulirc.gif

AND MY LONG TIME FRIEND SPONGE BOB ....
tumblr_m3js4hZzzB1qf5smno1_400.gif

MY DAD TAG ALONG TOO ....
tumblr_inline_mjete5Q0zj1qz4rgp.gif
SO THE MAIDS MADE THEIR FINAL INSPECTION ....

tumblr_mabjk7wS5r1rom0i2.gif

AND THE VERDICT ... SPARKY CLEAN!!!
tumblr_mcrxf3gFrT1qhirwg.gif

THE CLEANING INSPECTOR GAVE ME THIS ...
tumblr_mj0amdRunM1rjt0j7o1_250.gif

I FELT SO RELIEVED AND AFTER I WAS LIKE ....
tumblr_mbb26yzDFv1r1zllx.gif

p.sThis is a MINSUL THREAD, let us NOT DEVIATE on its purpose and be reminded of what this thread is alll about. Let us maintain POSITIVITY, FAITH TO OUR OTP and THE FRIENDLY ENVIRONMENT we have all enjoyed.
Welcome to all the newbies  >:D< >:D< and thank you for still staying here for all the pioneers, oldies and not so newbies. :-bd :x :x ;)
refer to page 1 of this thread for the thread rules for your guidance. 

Guest darlieisbored

Hi chingus! I've been an anonymous lurker here since last year :P Just wanted to say that I support MinSul through & through ^^ And I'm so excited cos I just purchased Baby Choux Base from Etude House a few minutes ago! Going to test it out now whoopwhoop.

Guest ravissant

darlieisbored said: Hi chingus! I've been an anonymous lurker here since last year :P Just wanted to say that I support MinSul through & through ^^ And I'm so excited cos I just purchased Baby Choux Base from Etude House a few minutes ago! Going to test it out now whoopwhoop.

pepperkween said: so i was watching some old videos of our minsul since i miss seeing them together then i saw this video of them in RM after their high five in 0:35, i noticed that he let go of her right hand. MINHO WAS IT REALLY NECESSARY TO HOLD HER HAND? NO. BUT YOU DID AND I'M GLAD YOU DID! YOU CAN HOLD HER HAND ANYTIME YOU WANT OMGsorry if this seem a bit late but i noticed it just now  :x

@counsel05 hahahhaaa.... *sparkle* thx for always remind us captain! :x

@darlieisbored welcome here dear.. I guarantee after you join with us, with the people in the forum, darlie will never feel bored again.. hahaa >:D<

@fizaz thanks for the pics.... =)) =)) @ key..what a true blonde.

Taemin maybe a man now...but still young at heart.

@counsel05 thank yo

u for the reminder capt

@darlieisbored and to all those who I have not mentioned...Welcome :D

Archived