♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest liyun194

I dont have any time to follow Minho or  go to the airport but I need some address which exactly that they will be filmed to come there. I know one is Kaeng Nam Ha noi but another one ????????????? who know the exact schedule 

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest liyun194

If I can not see him in real life, I even hope that he will never go to Ha Noi:(((((( I have a feeling of useless person because I dont know what to to and how to do, I want to cry :((((

Guest Jennyloveminsul4ever

Minho wore the ring he ever wore while promoting Lucifer album at the airport.I hope it's not because the ring has made ​​him scandal with yuri.I hate itThis is the ring while promoting Lucifer album 602247_489453024436240_1931306758_n.jpgThis is the ring which he wore at the airport
487718_158222877671281_1565671664_n.jpg

Guest liyun194

lovelyrainy said: Jennyloveminsul4ever said: Minho wore the ring he ever wore while promoting Lucifer album at the airport.I hope it's not because the ring has made ​​him scandal with yuri.I hate itThis is the ring while promoting Lucifer album 602247_489453024436240_1931306758_n.jpgThis is the ring which he wore at the airport
487718_158222877671281_1565671664_n.jpg

lovelyrainy said:

Jennyloveminsul4ever said:

Minho wore the ring he ever wore while promoting Lucifer album at the airport.I hope it's not because the ring has made ​​him scandal with yuri.I hate itThis is the ring while promoting Lucifer album This is the ring which he wore at the airport

you mean the bracelet? Don't worry it's SM's lucky gift for their artists. Minho always wears it, even when he performs on stage. I think I also see Onew wears this quite often.

Update: there're currently 50 V-Shawols at the airport waiting for Minho, really hope there'll be more to show him how much we love SHINee

btw @liyun194: V-Shawols will gather at Kaeng Nam at 6am tomorrow

Tks alot, FC HN said that Minho will stay in HN in 2 days and he will leave in 19/03

The 19th has been mentioned again

=D> =D> both arriving back to Korea on this day..correct me if I'm wrong ;;)

11 more days to go till Sullis B'Day...can't wait...lets make it trend on that day...right crew mates???? \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

You're totally right @ht01. I'm waiting for that day here.

You're totally right @ht01. I'm waiting for that day here.

I'll be checking..twitter, facebook, me2day...and of course my favourite thread..

:x :x

@counsel05 your words are so meaningful chaaaaaaaaaa..... >:D< >:D<

@lovelyrainy and the rest vietnam flamers, I really understand ur feeling guys.. just frustating as much as you can.. don't hold it...
your country is better, there will not be any govenor daugther to be selca-ing together with minho.. :) #behappy

Thank @Zee, I feel so much better thinking that way :))Picture update
They said he went out by normal gate, not the VIP one and he was extremely friendly and handsome, kept smiling and waving at fans. He's so much younger than in the photos
scaled.php?tn=0&server=614&filename=b7fk

my-nam-minho-shinee-da-den-san-bay-noi-b

Archived