♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Ooopppsss! Minho should  take it slow and keep his mobile phone away when in front of the camera. 
Key clarifies the rumor about SHINee checking their phone messages on stage 
Group SHINee clarified the rumor about them supposedly checking their phone messages on stage.
On SBS Midnight TV Entertainment, SHINee revealed how they respond when accidents on stage happen.

The staff of "Midnight TV Entertainment" went to visit SHINee and said, "We received a report that you used your phone on stage." SHINee then said, "Us? Who would do such a ridiculous thing?"

Then, the staff showed a picture of Key on stage where it looked like he was checking his phone.

Key said, "My mic pack fell in the middle of our dance. It was dangling so I wrapped it and put it in my pocket, and that's when this picture was taken. It's because I look so laid back. I'll be careful from now on."

When the staff asked Key how he is so calm when little accidents like these happen on stage, Key said "If one person gets shocked, everyone gets shocked. You need to act like nothing happened for everyone to be calm."
Posted Image

Source: KpopStarz
Shared by: joAnnwashere @shineee.net 

We don't want you to be criticized by medias and antis. Low profile is fine.
;)

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sallyreina

Hi Minsullians   :-h My first attempt to post here. I've been lurking here and I just drop by to say thank you to everybody who are generous enough to share and update us about Minsul's news :x                                                                                                     @peach20kr : Thank you so much for the translations. It help us to understand Minsul more.  Happy White Day to all.                                                                                                                                                   

sallyreina said:

Hi Minsullians   :-h My first attempt to post here. I've been lurking here and I just drop by to say thank you to everybody who's generous enough to share and update us about Minsul's news :x                                                                                                     @peach20kr : Thank you so much for the translation. It help us to understand Minsul more.  Happy White Day to all.                                                                                                                                                   

Guest liana1430291924

f(x), SHINee, TVXQ, SUJU, SNSD to attend 10 Corso Como Seoul Melody Launch Party on March 28, 2013, 9:00PM KST.

@heide Happy Birthday dear.... May all your wishes come true and may all the happiness be with you ya...have a blast!!! >:D< >:D< >:D<
birthday023.gif
@sallyreina Welcome...welcome...welcome to the beautiful thread of Minsul..hee...feel free to spazz around ya...don't forget to PM liana your country and D.O.B okie...hee... >:D< >:D< >:D<
more and more people joining us..hee.. so lurkers...come and show yourself..join us in here...ehihihihi...  :D:D:D

Minho acting like Key father...LOL! 
tumblr_mjl84xOBdl1s3f5fho1_500.gif
tumblr_mjl84xOBdl1s3f5fho2_r1_250.gif tumblr_mjl84xOBdl1s3f5fho3_250.gif

:D :D :D
credit to: evolusionize
@peach20kr thanks for d additional datv interview translation and the info on the white/black day celebration..ah! now i know better..hehehe..i guess all the idol will celebrate black day except kim tae hee and rain...haha..oh! i dunno 11th November is Peppero day... My birthday also on 11th of November..yeay!!! i'm celebrating love confession day each year...haha..tho i've never received one..LOL! oh! u oso fans of LMH? me too...daejang-nim!!! haha *sorry* btw, thanx once again... hee :D

Guest JOANNE1430265775

Hellooo Everyone.

I got a txt from my dear friend @Heide and she is very thankful for the birthday greetings but her birthday is not until the 24th of this month. Thank youuu so much guys for greeting her it means a lot to her specially coming from all of you :D

f(x)' date=' SHINee, TVXQ, SUJU, SNSD to attend 10 Corso Como Seoul Melody Launch Party on March 28, 2013, 9:00PM KST.[/quote']

@liana thanks heaps for that's info....so can't wait....hope to get some MinSul love happening.

Question pls....whats university does Minho go to??? and what university does Seohyun attend??? Just curious pls.

Guest liana1430291924

JOANNE

said: Hellooo Everyone.

I got a txt from my dear friend @Heide and she is very thankful for the birthday greetings but her birthday is not until the 24th of this month. Thank youuu so much guys for greeting her it means a lot to her specially coming from all of you

:D

@peach20kr.Thank you so much for translation...it has helped us non-Koreans don't get lost in translation LOL. without you I'll still be in darkness with all the interviews posted without eng-subs...my world is brighter now with you being my light hahahahahaha...thanks again.

Archived