♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

@teruteru_chan daebak!! you're so fast dear.. :x :x poor my internet connection.. I just finished downloading two part of it till now :))
even if it's just 2% of it, it's better than nothing dear (-0% for my japanese) :))

@xyso please send me ur video link dear.. I need a smaller video size to download since my internet connection are so slow here.. thanks before :x

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

time to sleep now for me.. thanks for DATV video @teruteru_chan (founder), @xyso & @craziedayzie for you help tonight!!
cant wait to see this interview tomorrow (still downloading, huhuhuu)..

good night my lovely fellow :x @bananadana @bananali @dasha @fizaz @gujilgujil @lovelyrainy @timnat2010 @xyso and everyone who their name didn't show at "who's online list" tonight, anyeong!! :x >:D<

ah thank you @teruteru_chan and @xyso for the linkit's totally our MOST WANTED VIDEO!!!!
when we can't get it we look likewaiting_patiently.jpg

and after @teruteru_chan 's post
we look like

already watched the DATV interview! Oh God someone has to translate it fast esp. from 16.30 till 19.48 because they were always mentioning each others name!! and Minho was saying "Oppa-Dongsaeng" again and also "chowaseoyo" i think =phe said thisCapture338.jpg

and after that he smiles like this
Capture339.jpg

Sulli was saying "Chingu Oppa"~~ 
BGM is changing into a romance song!!!  AND THEY CAN"T STOP SMILING!!!!!It's so funny when they were asked about i guess their members reaction about the drama, and Minho mentioning the "popo" i think.Yes, it's kiss!!! lol
ah i wanna know what are they talking about!!!! please someone help us our dear @mafet and @peach20kr 
;);)

Guest ravissant

aww!  @craziedayzie, I'm really getting anxious about what you posted above!  Please Chingus who can speak & read Japanese & Korean could you translate them for us.  I can't download the video 'cause I'm afraid my lappy will finally crash on me.  I'll just wait for you guys to upload it here.  Thank you in advance to the kind soul that will upload it soon.  Thank you @teruteru_chan, @xyso &you too Chingu for downloading the vid.   I hope & pray to God that no one takes it down once the video is available. [-O< [-O<

Guest jhologs

Thanks @teruteru_chan and @xyso for the DATV video.  I am downloading it now and hopefully all works fine ;)  after a looong time, I can't believe it's finally here.  I hope we get a lot of interesting 'hints' and 'to die for moments' from the interview after we get it translated  :x
Meanwhile, off-topic, I just found this video by chance in YouTube while searching for SHINee's latest guesting at Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook.  Not sure if this was posted early on, just the same . . . enjoy Papa Minho singing on Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook back in 2009.  Such nice, unique, soothing voice :\">
CR:  YT / kerichen

Archived