♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

FYI, for anybody who wants to upload the files into mediafire (MF), please make sure you upload it with a different name or zip it using passwordsince MF is already suspecting so many accounts from uploading illegal things due to copyright issue (if you know about SOPA problem a year ago)or your file will be suspended soon, yes it happened to my MF account when i uploaded engsub Shinee's Guerilla Date! ToT
And Japan is very very very strict about this.. and we know where that interview comes from 

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello MinSullians.... I missed all of u here..... been days since I last visted this thread n boom its almost 10 pages of backread for me..

@fizaz @foxiscully @tikah @nislatif... miss u all deeply my dear sistas :(( :(( ... hope tat u are doing good with all ur respective lives... fizaz.. Hwaiting for ur studies n assignments!! foxiscully with her sons, MiNSul fic (wich I love alot by the way ;) ) and daily mama stuff, tikah n nislatif with ur respective work/ part time business..  :x :x

@teruteru_chan WOOOOOAAAAA U R SIMPLY THE BEST CHINGU!!!! Thanks for the translations of Sulli's parts n providing the downloading link... =D> =D> ^:)^ ^:)^  So now I see a race on thread n also twitter.. who will b the downloading n uploading victor?? we shall see... :> :>

@bananadana.. I'm not worried at all on that news... Minho is merely describing his "ideal lady" in a radio interview... n as @lyna @xyso @tenzeronine has pointed out...there are some CLEAR SIMILARITIES between Sulli n Taehee.. so our dear Sulli  indeed has the "traits" of his ideal lady... HURRAY!!  ;);)

@liana... Gumawo cheongmal for all the picstures tat u have posted.. from Minho's gorgeous HQ pics, Sulli's new airport pics with cute ORANGY coat to the Sulli DATV screencaps... (heheh WE ARE NEAR TO THE DATV INTERVIEW VIDEO!!!).. wooo... u are still my no1 mamarazzi...  :D :x :x (special tanks to @counsel05 as well for taking time to scour the thread n find the Minho screencaps.. salute to u captain!! ^:)^ ^:)^ )

@milkandtoast @peng_shengng @maxstepp....  HAPPY BELATED BDAE WISHES!!!
happy_birthday-normal.jpg

Please ignore the Happy Children's Day caption.. geez... May u 3 have a wonderful year ahead n may ur wishes come true... :)

@pandora460 @nfma @namarumutomo..Welcome back to the thread.. its nice to know tat u gals still visit this thread despite iur busy schedules... All the best for ur respective endeavours (nfma.. adik HWAITING for ur studies!! ;) ) n hope tat we can spazz with each other again some day...

Phew... okie hope tat i dun miss anyone else.. if I do, my sincerest apologies... have fun MiNSullians.. gonna go backread mode... Take care... Love U ALL!!!  :x :x >:D< >:D<

craziedayzie said: FYI, for anybody who wants to upload the files into mediafire (MF), please make sure you upload it with a different name or zip it using passwordsince MF is already suspecting so many accounts from uploading illegal things due to copyright issue (if you know about SOPA problem a year ago)or your file will be suspended soon, yes it happened to my MF account when i uploaded engsub Shinee's Guerilla Date! ToT
And Japan is very very very strict about this.. and we know where those interview comes from 

Guest parkhyerin

I'm not worried at all when I first saw that "Minho's ideal type".. Kim Tae Hee is known as 'Favorite Noona' for a lot of male artists. and or Minho probably choose Tae Hee because of that, people would think it's normal if Minho's ideal type is her ( also for covering his relationship with you-know-who of course)
then I'm thinking, its impossible if Minho says his ideal type is Sulli, LOL its too transparent gals, and of course Minho just playing safe. Because we knew what the reality is ;)

@lovelyrainy heey dear.. it's not ur fault.. hahahaa yah I see it!!! I talk with you on whatsapp but I think it's not sent dear.. :x :X

@fizaz uri maridweeehh :( miss you like crazy dear! hhehe thanks sweetie.. I cant thank enough for xyso and lyna for that fact.. :x :x
hahahahaa.. and you know what?? kim tae hee reveals her relationship with Rain on this day too (130311).. hmmm, I really liked the plan of god..
minho an sulli, endless love! :x :x :x

Guest teruteru_chan

right, the whole video has been uploaded on MF. the speed is surely much better than torrent. i'd suggest that you download the files quickly before they are taken down. i didn't change the title before uploading. please refer back to this link for download links. http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/25727550/#Comment_25727550

there is a dire need for translating. i understand 2% of the whole video. 

Archived