• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

@teruteru_chan i already edited my post specifically naming your counsin. thanks to her again for translating it and to you for asking for it ;) :-bd

I think we just have to wait for @mafet for further translation clarifications and/or if she can still add more ;):D

It'sa while that I havent posted but still lurking here and I love you all Minsulians :X :X :X

@maxstepp: HAPPYBIRTH DAY TO YOU !!! I appreciate your efforts in AFF... I really enjoy them...Thanks a lot.

@peach20kr: Wow, I feel great for having a korean in this thread...it's very interesting getting your point of view regard Minsul :X :X :X  Thank you so much and Pls haiwting !!!

And could anyone pls help me that I saw someone here posted the gif of Minho and Key ice skating in their  vacation but I cant find it in any of the broadcasted episodes, so I'm very curious of the source? Where can I find those? ..Thanks in advanced guys !!! Have a nice weekend !!!

Guest teruteru_chan

peach20kr said:

@timnat2010 well, regarding " the upset issue" .  Minho said " the promise that's  just for two of us"....what do you guys think?? I guess it's more close to the commitment..

and regarding the disappointing moment..since I posted only translation part, I'll add some of my very personal feelings when Minho answered....His answer sounded like his experience of fighting with his gf.. it's more like when Minho asked her gf "do you really have to do this?", gf answered " oh, ya.. this is my job, you've got to embrace it" ...(at that time why did I simply relate this situation to B.B showcase?..sorry I'm going too far...)

his annoyed gf might have said to him "papa, don't preach!!!!!!!!!!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Minho is  a typical Korean guy from very conservative and traditional big family ,so he'll probably puts a lot of efforts to tame his gf..ㅋㅋㅋ

well, that's why I love Minho so much..I'm sure he'll be very commited to his gf..

to be hones with you, I've been trying to refrain myself from putting my personal feelings when translating coz it can deviate from the point...

but I can't help with this question.. although he was saying Korean I doubted his answer...

Guest mafet

counsel05 said: Our newsbreaker @liana as always you are making me cry with those DATV screencaps ..Sulli's laugh and face are beaming with happiness .. as what @Timnat2010 said I presume that Minho is at the background or probably on the same room while she was being interviewed on this.  8-> :x 8->
liana said:

credit to iheartfx
FWWMZTu.png

Guest mafet

counsel05 said: Here is the post of @liana before p.682
liana said:

Big thanks to my friend for the translation:
tumblr_mejzjlDOdb1rvcx7yo2_1280.jpg

Q1:I am a clumsy person. Q2:I have interests in news and popular things.Q3:People praised me for my smile.Q4:I have a quick mind.Q5:I like planning surprises.Q6:I watch into people's eyes during talking.Q7:I could feel people's change immediately.Q8:I have hobbies and skills that I am proud of.Q9:I am an honest and loyal person.Q10:I have refined talking manner.
However I don't know if x stands for No and if o stands for Yes.

Guest bananadana

to my kababayans.. presenting TTBY (Tagalog-dubbed) trailer!

They made JaeHee into JC. As for Minho, they ruined it with his voice haha =))

Guest anne nicolecarig

OMG! At last I have visited this forum again!! Okay back reading! :P I have VERY GOOD NEWS TO ALL FILIPINO MINSULLIANS! TTBY will be aired here on PHIIPPINES! =)))) It’s confirmed. Although I didn’t saw the trailer yet, my friends, classmates, text mates and even my mother told me that they have seen the trailer already! Yay! I’m so excited! And of course the name will be renamed.  One of my text mates told me that Jae Hee will be named as “JC”. Hihihihi. ^__^ I can’t wait! I really pursued and almost try to tweet all the tv networks here at Philippines at twitter that they must air TTBY here. And now finally! I’m really thankful! God is very good! HAHA! :D Many Korean dramas has been aired here already & It always gets the top ratings! Wooh! I know that many Filipinos will get addicted to MINSUL! And I will advice them to join our forum!! MINSUL Fighting! Anyway I missed you guys! I think I haven’t visted this for weeks. And now I’m back because it’s already our summer vacation!

Guest tenzeronine

bananadana said: to my kababayans.. presenting TTBY (Tagalog-dubbed) trailer!
They made JaeHee into JC. As for Minho, they ruined it with his voice haha =))

Archived