♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest liana1430291924

@mafet Sorry, I don't have it. Just saw the screencaps courtesy of iheartfx. 
@Timnat2010 Agree! Hhahahahahahahahahaha!!!
In the meantime, :D
5qRwt5D.jpg

power-rangers-fx.gif

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kyeoptaminsul

Minho is wearing leather on the way to Jakarta so do Sulli leather dress performing , mmmm interesting ;) 

@tenzeronine, thanks got it and will send my edited file once I have finished.

@peach20kr, chingoo, regarding the radio interview, may I know more about the 'upset' issue? Minho was kind of upset when his gf broke each other's promise( belief), u mean 'commitment' or sth that she promised him to do/ not to do?

Also, he felt disappointed when she said' I am doing my business' . Did he mention her tone of saying it? Coz it made a difference somehow, either she really didn't know his concern for her or she felt a bit annoyed.

Guest tenzeronine

@tenzeronine' date=' thanks got it and will send my edited file once I have finished.[/quote']

Sure, I'll just wait for it ^^~

@tenzeronine, thanks got it and will send my edited file once I have finished.

@peach20kr, chingoo, regarding the radio interview, may I know more about the 'upset' issue? Minho was kind of upset when his gf broke each other's promise( belief), u mean 'commitment' or sth that she promised him to do/ not to do?

Also, he felt disappointed when she said' I am doing my business' . Did he mention her tone of saying it? Coz it made a difference somehow, either she really didn't know his concern for her or she felt a bit annoyed.

Basically he's just admitted to having a girlfriend.

@peach 20kr when was this interview pls.

Basically he's just admitted to having a girlfriend. With the way he said I'm doing my business shows she's in the entertainment industry....oh pls hope its Mama Sulli....it has to be her or I'll get on a plane and fly to Korea hahahahaha.

@peach 20kr when was this interview pls. Just trying to put together if it was after she posted on her me2day or was it when she wore that hot leather outfit to their performance ;;) ;;) :-? :-?

@ht01, u mean Minho admitted that he's having a girlfriend SUBTLY, right?

It's interesting that Sulli was wearing a leather + one-piece mini-dress!!!!

@timnat2010 Yes that's what I think...but will leave it up to the experts the likes of capt @counsel05. But for me personally he just admitted he has a girlfriend.

@peach20kr - omg! U r heaven sent, dear girl. TQ so much for the radio recap. KRY's Sky one of favs in TTBY. A true pick-me-up song :)

@milkandtoast - Happy Birthday, bro. Keep up with fabulous writing :)

nana4ever said:

foxiscully said:

liana said:

@nana4ever & @pandora460 -

My Ahjussi & Detective Lee Min Sung :D

@foxiscully.. .. I won't be able to get this picture out of my mind  as I read  your story.

=))  Talking about hot!!!  omg   Thank you for the visual !!!! :\">

Seriously... I wudnt wanna b in So Mi's place, huh... But then again, mebbe I wud :))

Feeling HOT HOT HOT :-D

Guest peach20kr

@jhologs  Minho said with very concern voice " Watch out your back, please" the lady must have been almost bumping into the guy behind her...

@timnat2010 well, regarding " the upset issue" .  Minho said " the promise that's  just for two of us"....what do you guys think?? I guess it's more close to the commitment..

and regarding the disappointing moment..since I posted only translation part, I'll add some of my very personal feelings when Minho answered....His answer sounded like his experience of fighting with his gf.. it's more like when Minho asked her gf "do you really have to do this?", gf answered " oh, ya.. this is my job, you've got to embrace it" ...(at that time why did I simply relate this situation to B.B showcase?..sorry I'm going too far...)

his annoyed gf might have said to him "papa, don't preach!!!!!!!!!!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Minho is  a typical Korean guy from very conservative and traditional big family ,so he'll probably puts a lot of efforts to tame his gf..ㅋㅋㅋ

well, that's why I love Minho so much..I'm sure he'll be very commited to his gf..

to be hones with you, I've been trying to refrain myself from putting my personal feelings when translating coz it can deviate from the point...

but I can't help with this question.. although he was saying Korean I doubted his answer...

@foxiscully  thanks,... i'm just falttered but you know what... sometimes too much information upsets me...I mean some nasty comments from anti fans and saseng (they made a bad rumor about Sulli, and then deleted it in twitter..but I know the reason why they made it..)

@ht01 the disappointing moment in Seungsikuyng radio show at 10 .p.m, Thursday, march 7th.

the upset moment in Jeungseunhee radio show at midnight, Friday, march 8th (but pre-recorded)

@liana Thansk a lot for posting DATV pictures, and I'm amazed at your prompt information..thanks again..

@milkandtoast and @peng sheng Happy Birthday to both of you...May all ur wishes comes tru and may all the happiness b with you ya...Have a blast! >:D<
birthday.gif

I'm browsing through Sulli's pic in the Seoul Art College performance...and man! she's indeed gorgeous.. that black one piece leather...gosh!!! she's so smexy... aaahhh..one piece dress and leather..isn't both item r papa minho fav when it comes to his girl? waaaaa...its mama sulli definitely...

Archived