Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Minsullians... Good nite....

Shoutouts to....

@chellaaa @Karina...Wishing u a wonderful...

88887.gif

@anissyahirah @sandylocus... Hello to u and welcome to our MinSul thread.. Have fun spazzing with us... n do PM @liana ur DOB n country ya.. Thanks!! ;)  :-bd

@peach20kr.. I'm truely amazed at ur talents my dear... u lip read... translate from Hangul to Eng... simply amazing!!!! I didn't know abt Banmal n Jongdatmal til u mentioned it... Wow... n those insights are pretty good....Well done chingu!! :-bd :-bd =D> ^:)^

@Timnat2010 @ravissant.. u gals are the best!! Bionic eyes with corresponding minutes in the videos... the actions of Minho n Sulli all captured... Gumawo cheongmal for sharing all those info... ;)

@tikah... muahahahah I have no idea dear... Onew is strong huh! I tot Minho carries him instead of him carrying Minho.. LOL... Key was like sad... no one wanna carry me T_T :)) :))

Before I forget again...

Happy Birthday @chellaaa and @Karina!!!!
Also...seriously @peach20kr, thanks so much for your insights! I'm glad there's a native Korean speaker here to set us straight! hehe...
Finally @Timnat2010 and @ravissant -- you sure you're not robots? Coz you got bionic eyes! I think I would get tired after awhile of searching for Minsulractions/mentions from Youtube vids. You gals are awesome!

Guest teruteru_chan

peach20kr said:

As my memory, Sulli was very close to Key at that time coz in some interview, Sulli mentioned that she really thanked Key for being a good listener to her, and she proudly said that SM called them naughty brother and sister. No wonder Sulli liked Key coz their hometowns are in the same province and they might use their hometown dialect to each other. And Sulli liked a funny guy (Key has an excellent sense of humor and I admire his good intuition in every show just like Sulli. Minho must have been very jealous )

In the press conference of TTBY, When Minho complained that Sulli hadn't called him at all, Sulli said "Joisonghaeyo" ( sorry,- very respectful word). She still used respectful words to Minho. But on the vid of minsul being interviewed while making cooking scene of TTBY, Sulli and Minho seemed much closer than before coz Sulli just used Banmal to Minho (she said " oppa can cook fried rice with kimchi very well, I really like fried kimchi rice) and I was very shocked by how sweet Minho's speaking tone and smile were towards Sulli. They might have been so into their roles or each other.

well, the one that made me minsul addict was the vid of SBS gayodaejun ending (I'm very grateful to you guys for posting the vid)

on the vid, minsul moment was beyond my expectation, by lip reading, at first they seemed to be talking about sbs awards performances coz Minho said " Not me, it's Hyunwoo, Hyunwoo (he rapped on sbs award stage) and right after Krystal seemed to mumble something to Sulli (for me, she just warned her to be careful of cameras) Sulli said to Minho "oppa! look (go) front!" (totally banmal ) and Minho said "Push my back. then" his body waved back and forth. their way of speaking could be only happening between lovers or very very very close friends.(they are not sunbae and hoobae at all)

In RM, no wonder Sulli is very close to Jonghyun and Yonghwha from Cn Blue because of the same hometown as you already know (mine is Busan, too.) there's nothing more I can say, Minho and Sulli were just like lovers... I really enjoyed Minho's jealousy and noticed Sulli has no more boundaries towards Minho

on the recent vid of seoulgayodaejun, when Minho shouted cheering for fx (he didn't call someone's name but just said "ya, ya !! (hey, hey), krystal and Sulli turned around and Krystal bowed to Minho but Sulli just smiled and nodded (to her lover or close brother) . and at the end of the show I found it very funny that sulli, krystal, taemin and key were running for the free gifts when MC Tak announced the celebrity reception would be held on third floor right after show and ten people who first arrived would get free gifts. but free gifts part turned out to be MC's joke. they became victims

I'm not sure about their current status of relationship, but I hope sulli keeps using banmal to Minho..

for me, Minho becomes totally different from what he used to be, I mean his performance seems more dramatic and his expression skills are excellent as well, I mean much more natural than before (feelings can't be shown by training).

now, I'm so obssessed with the words " long hair(negative), cute(positive)" . Minho hasn't mentioned those words recently. I'm so curious.....

130308 shinee me2day update

shineeshinee_3788117602028263909.jpg?typ

[SHINee] 'Dream Girl' 1위!!! 우리 목마 모습 못 보신 여러분 많으시죠? 매니져형이 모니터 하면서 찍어주셨어요~ 진짜 2주 연속 1위…감사 드립니다..3주 1위땐 3단 목마ㅋㅋㅋ 다시 한 번 드림걸 사랑에 더욱 열심히하는 샤이니 되겠습니다!!^^

’Dream Girl’ #1!!! Many of you dont often get to see the neck riding look of us right? Manager-hyungie took some pictures while monitoring us~ Really winning #1 for 2 consecutive weeks…Really thankful..there will be 3 neck horse riders will be on our 3rd consecutive winning #1 kekeke Once again SHINee will work even hard for the dream girls we love!!^^

Guest Karina1430292067

@mslee @ravissant @zee @giezpark @conusel05 @tenzeronine @alecita @bananali @stekatta 

Thankssssssss so much for all you really means a lot for me :)  ! this forum give a lot a beautiful moments! really really thanks! 

Guest jhologs

I hope SHINee really wins KBS Music Bank today. They lost by a very narrow margin last week to SISTAR19 :( Thanks @liana for today's schedule :D

Guest ravissant

Timnat2010

said: [color=#ff0000][size=4]Ottoke!  My search of TTBY interviews have occupied 10+ A4 pages already!  I have no idea how I can present them here[/size][/color]?

Archived