♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVELY NEIGHBOR @chellaaa !!!!
hahaha 21 yrs old? woowowowwooow! I'm never let you called my minho "oppa" anymore darl!! xD

0H2Ve.jpg

this is my present for you darl! :x :x :x be happy & always spread minsul love! xoxo

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chellaaa

zee

said: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVELY NEIGHBOR @chellaaa !!!!

hahaha 21 yrs old? woowowowwooow! I'm never let you called my minho "oppa" anymore darl!! xD

0H2Ve.jpg

this is my present for you darl! :x :x :x be happy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fVwDkJ6930&feature=player_embedded

@ravissant,

Yes, Minho was kind of bold in taking out his cellphone and texting obviously (37:26-38:42).  Was he rapping along the song "Areumdawo" ?(38:21-38:38) He seemed to be saying 'You're my world" at the end.

Thanks for peach20kr 's translation.  Try to point them out accordingly (I just tried to guess)  

25:26-25:35  Pick one "a naive woman or a fox-like woman"- only Minho chose " a naive woman" Jonghyun teasingly said " Minho doesn't know about women yet" (he means Minho is still naive)

25:45-25:58 "Love or friendship" Minho chose "LOVE

26:10  " a leather mini-skirt or a one -pieced dress" Minho chose " a one-pieced dress" and DJ said " Minho's answering the question imagining what if your girl wear it right? (DJ means Minho picks the one not in terms of general woman's fashion style but his girl's style. I guess the reason DJ said to Minho is that Minho gave different and conservative answers for his age)

Guest kyeoptaminsul

Minho shirt in this interview , pretty similar to sulli shirt in gangsta boy performance  ;) 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fVwDkJ6930&feature=player_embedded

mubank_110422_07.jpg

@chellaaa sorry I'm on ph mode...that's what I thought when I first saw it on FB. So knowing there's experts in this forum, that's why I posted it lol.

@foxiscillly...That person does indeed have a good imagination...I wish I was that good lol.

Guest chellaaa

OH MY GOD THIS FANFIC TRAILER IS DAEBAAKKK!!!!

Its still COMING SOON (04.04.13) but i cant wait!!!! >.<
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/392171/haven-s-day-drama-fxband-minho-romance-shinee-sulli-minsul

by any chance, the author is registered minsullian member??? :)

Archived