• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone!!!! With all the hype about SHINee boys winning M Countdown today, I'd like to point out that f(x) also won an award today!! :D
f(x)'s Electric Shock won Best Dance & Electronic song at the 10th Korean Music Awards!! Victoria took the award..
cr: KBNye

So we've got three things to celebrate today, MinSul, SHINee, f(x)!!!! :D :D :D :D
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OF THEM!!! >:D<

Guest lyna1430292075

Yknow what, most of the comments on the f(x) supporting shinee photo that smtown posted on facebook are about minsul. Saying how cute they are as a couple. I hope SM realize that there were actually a lot of people supporting Minsul out there and give them the chance to date. I swear so many people were freaking out about them when the picture came out either in fb, twitter or tumblr. Even (some) shawols and nameless are supporting them too! So why not give it a chance. Or at least, get them on WGM or something lol ;):D ;;)

@melissachoi1 @pepperkween @namurumato

Welcome welcome.

Today is a great day indeed. I didn't manage to lurk in the forum during lunch hour today. but before going back home i log on twitter and saw the pics from SM account. I smile like an idiot and happily skipping my way out of my office.  my first thought was, "how many minsullians soul will be lost today? i'm sure there will be many pages to backread. super duper happy"

yah minsul you guys are silent lurkers here don't cha. B-)

LET'S PARTY, PEOPLE OF THE FORUM !!!! <:-P

and plus, saw this on twitter
http://forevershiningshinee.tumblr.com/post/44191380869/news-shinee-shares-what-they-like-to-do-in-their-free

Minho and his cellphone :x :x :x :x  I know he said he plays game on his phone but well my Minsul feels tell me not for that sole purpose. You can just buy an ipad/tab to play games. much bigger, better view and gaming experience. hehehehhe. well this is just my thought. don't take it seriously.  ;)

Edit: oh, congratulation to both f(x) and SHINee!

ok i have to post this. and this time, i have double triple check the date! lol :))
so go and check this out!! @tikah @foxiscully @counsel05 @chocwenz and other Malaysian Minsulshippers :D
268037_10151725516016679_1425563690_n.jp

and bonus gif :D
who wants to rewatch TTBY after see this? ;;)
tumblr_mio94mF4FN1qihji8o2_250.gif tumblr_mio94mF4FN1qihji8o1_250.gif

Guest ravissant

jaysay said: @melissachoi1 @pepperkween @namurumato

Welcome welcome.

Today is a great day indeed. I didn't manage to lurk in the forum during lunch hour today. but before going back home i log on twitter and saw the pics from SM account. I smile like an idiot and happily skipping my way out of my office.  my first thought was, "how many minsullians soul will be lost today? i'm sure there will be many pages to backread. super duper happy"

yah minsul you guys are silent lurkers here don't cha. B-)

LET'S PARTY, PEOPLE OF THE FORUM !!!! <:-P

and plus, saw this on twitter
http://forevershiningshinee.tumblr.com/post/44191380869/news-shinee-shares-what-they-like-to-do-in-their-free

Minho and his cellphone :x :x :x :x  I know he said he plays game on his phone but well my Minsul feels tell me not for that sole purpose. You can just buy an ipad/tab to play games. much bigger, better view and gaming experience. hehehehhe. well this is just my thought. don't take it seriously.  ;)

Edit: oh, congratulation to both f(x) and SHINee!

Guest ravissant

fizaz said: ok i have to post this. and this time, i have double triple check the date! lol :))
so go and check this out!! @tikah @foxiscully @counsel05 @chocwenz and other Malaysian Minsulshippers :D

tumblr_mio94mF4FN1qihji8o2_250.gif tumblr_mio94mF4FN1qihji8o1_250.gif

Guest alecita

So I became a fangirl kekekeke, looking at some pictures I remembered that yesterday in the picture sulli greeted with both hands held in the arms of Minho, minho now also greets well, awwwwww... are so similar
544117_425410850880769_967104007_n.jpg  406259_425401890881665_522745335_n.jpg

fizaz said: ok i have to post this. and this time, i have double triple check the date! lol :))

alecita said: So I became a fangirl kekekeke, looking at some pictures I remembered that yesterday in the picture sulli greeted with both hands held in the arms of Minho, minho now also greets well, awwwwww... are so similar
544117_425410850880769_967104007_n.jpg  406259_425401890881665_522745335_n.jpg

so go and check this out!! @tikah @foxiscully @counsel05 @chocwenz and other Malaysian Minsulshippers :D src=" tumblr_mio94mF4FN1qihji8o1_250.gif" style="font-family: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 1.7em;">

Guest cuteracheal

KYAAAAAAA *late* i can't spazz here when i see @zee posted that picture on her twitter several hours ago... I just screaming silent on my office. 
But now, since im already at home, I can SCREAMING overjoy and jumping happily in my room  :))  <:-P <:-P <:-P

Sulli what a true beauty on the cover of Oh Boy. I remember while back, I came across an article about f(x)âs Sulli's doppleganger from a hundred years ago has been discovered! Who turned out to be Yang Gu Fei....sorry if I've got the spelling wrong.

I wish I could post the picture....still new at this lol.

my luvly crewmates, look at the bottom of OhBoy! cover title..

Sulli <Here I am> with MONSAC

hmmm... I'm so curious about this part.. Sulli's special interview, here I am? aahhhhh~ she'll tell you more about her identity or real life..
I'd to wait for this, can't wait!!!!

Archived