♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest keciltann

@ajengwoo thank you sayang kekeke i'll wait the album come out then order one for that site. ngehehehe i though that the price will more than that but thanks god its not to expensive . oiyah but i think they sale the etude product lil bit expensive than in the site i currently order. if there is one of you want to order an etude product just tell me i'll give you a link ;)
dear @bananali and @fizaz thank you yah for the birthday wishes and the key's gif kekekekeke :* :*

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ravissant

alexandralim said: GUY'S!! I'm on iPhone mode when I was watching shinee part 2 adventure!! I NOTICE SOMETHING @10:47 ONWARDS TAKE A LOOK AT MINHO SHOES IS THE SAME AS SULLI!! I MANAGE SCREEN SHOOT THAT SHOE but I do not know how to post it here thru iPhone.

Guest keciltann

379258_485805971468816_682479463_n.jpg
sorry guys off topic... thanks god minho wear the animal print one. well onew a bit lucky get that green pant. poor taemin with that pant. sorry taemin i think you wear the pink hot pants with the yellow legging :-B

Guest alexandralim

alexandralim said:

GUY'S!! I'm on iPhone mode when I was watching shinee part 2 adventure!! I NOTICE SOMETHING @10:47 ONWARDS TAKE A LOOK AT MINHO SHOES IS THE SAME AS SULLI!! I MANAGE SCREEN SHOOT THAT SHOE but I do not know how to post it here thru iPhone.

w/c pic of sulli (event, airport pic?) @alexandralim?

Yes yes!! ravissant!! The shoes that is blue :D

@fizaz @alexandralim @Timnat2010 @ravissant.. Wah!! Another MinSular pair of shoes spotted? chinca?? i haven wat the epi 2 yet.. Cool! :-bd :-bd

PS: now tat u gals mention it, i tink when it comes to Minho's part,i'll prob focus my eyes on his shoes.. ;)) :D

bananali said:

Wah!! Another MinSular pair of shoes spotted? chinca?? i haven wat the epi 2 yet.. Cool!

PS: now tat u gals mention it, i tink when it comes to Minho's part,i'll prob focus my eyes on his shoes..

@bananali why am not surprised anymore?

i just loved them both giving us subtle clue here :x 

Minsul is Love :x

ops, i just remember i have not yet cast the vote, lets do that! :D

@fizaz..me too.. i dun mind sis! as long as there are tiny bits of MinSularity here n there.. waiting for us to discover ;)) there's always a HUGE possibilty of them as a couple.. :)>- ;) loving how they tease us all with all these signs.. :x :x

Archived