♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

I know everybody is busy with SHINee comeback but just try to remind everybody about our MinSul Logo/Watermark Project.
vote.png

So we are inviting everybody from crewmates to lurkers and visitors of this thread and even Minsul shippers outside this forum to cast your votes for our official Minsul logo/watermark. 

Here is the link: 
blog-vote-now.gif

http://polldaddy.com/poll/6903029/

Deadline is February 23, 2012. 

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest liana1430291924

Today SHINee played with mics and staff had to ask several times, "SHINee yeoreobun, pls stay still, pls stand-by"
cr:juju

Ladies... please control yourselves... remember we have namjas in the house too....
blankets, microphone stands, pants, abs, poppin' whatever....tsk tsk tsk.....
I've seen em all.....  vice, I tell ya...all of em vices....

scold.gif

(now excuse me while i download em new Shining video...)

Guest cuteracheal

@keciltann today is your birthday? wow,,, congratz dear... i hope not too late to say 3895732-big-birthday-cake.jpg

PS: Don't forget to put "Minsul will be together" on your birthday  wish list :x

@counsel05 no worries..South Korea are well known for the best place for plastic surgery...so the first thing that i'll asked that LSM ahjusshi is to change his face, his body everything...mwuahahaha...maybe i should give him an Ashton Kutcher looks...mmm..will think bout it later... LOL! :P and oh! bout your show suggestion...i'll try my best to tell him...mwuahahahahahahahaha :)) :)) The thing is...we already have a guests for the show....US...Minsullians...haha...and of cos Mama Sulli will be the MC since after married with Minho she decides to b a housewives and I'll cast @zee to replaced Sulli then...mwuahahahahahaha :)) :)) oh! bout my boss...she prefer Aaron Aziz then some Korean guys...so! me no worries.. \:D/

Guest minsull

DREAM GIRL SONG. PV MINHO :
The feeling of seeing your eyes, your lips – you’re so beautiful I can’t take my eyes off of you for a moment No words can take anything away from you From your head to your toes, you’re the one and only girl From one to a hundred,I treat you gently The day you chose me is when the world stops You’re my world

Girls, do not believe the part of minho is very obvious .... is very similar things with Sully

Guest chellaaa

minsull

said:

DREAM GIRL SONG. PV MINHO :
The feeling of seeing your eyes, your lips – you’re so beautiful I can’t take my eyes off of you for a moment No words can take anything away from you From your head to your toes, you’re the one and only girl From one to a hundred,I treat you gently The day you chose me is when the world stops You’re my world

Girls, do not believe the part of minho is very obvious .... is very similar things with Sully

@tikah @giezpark come onn.. there's A LOT of cool namjas on SM, why you choose an ajjusshy dear? :'( I hope, in the next life I can be Soo Man daughter. and I can freely go out with Sm idols. and my favorite idol willn't dare to refuse me because I was the daughter of their boss!!!! hahahaaa T.T

@counsel05 looool... THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF SM captain?? I'm sure they will lose half of their fans.. or maybe there will be a massive war that will take place between fellow shipper.. but positive things, there will be no one dares say if kpop idols men are mostly gay... :))

@chellaaa how could you missed that news dear?? =))

I know this is an illegal thing... but I dont have a credit card to buy it via online... but I still want to buy their album then (so many shawols said if their chapter 2 album is better) and I still waiting for it...

for those of you who want to download the mp3s of this album for free, just send me a PM for the download link.. :)>-

zee said: I know this is an illegal thing... but I dont have a credit card to buy it via online... but I still want to buy their album then (so many shawols said if their chapter 2 album is better) and I still waiting for it...

for those of you who want to download the mp3s of this album for free, just send me a PM for the download link.. :)>-

Archived