♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Hello MinSullians.. oh my gosh! The thread is running away! Today has been a day full of SHINee stuff.. the Nylon March 2013 pictures, the Nylon TV BTS, the Dream Girl MV teaser, Minho's me2day update with the winning pics... n of course.. our MinSul thread's logo contest... breathe in n breathe out... I'm trying to catch my breath!... And there are Mama Sulli Etude new video tooo!!! Awhhhhhh miss her sooooo much..... >:D< :x >:D<

6 pages of backreading.. Well-done Minsullians!!! =D> ^:)^

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest atqh_knn

SHINee is online on naver line chat. I was looking at the photos of them practicing on the chat. I saw f(x)'s electric shock poster at the side of the window! To me, it seems like the poster was pasted there as a source of motivation for minho to work harder? Mama sulli watching over papa minho who is practising? Hahaha =)) Minho is the one wearing red tracks and a grey jacket with a hoodie in the picture ;;)

Guest anne nicolecarig

I just got home for school, now back reading. :)) while on my way going home I'm thinking of what's going on here, I'm imagining that minho & sulli confessed to each other. lol. :D My imagination is a little bit weird. LOL. :DD

atqh_knn said: SHINee is online on naver line chat. I was looking at the photos of them practicing on the chat. I saw f(x)'s electric shock poster at the side of the window! To me, it seems like the poster was pasted there as a source of motivation for minho to work harder? Mama sulli watching over papa minho who is practising? Hahaha =)) Minho is the one wearing red tracks and a grey jacket with a hoodie in the picture ;;)

Guest nislatif

atqh_knn said: SHINee is online on naver line chat. I was looking at the photos of them practicing on the chat. I saw f(x)'s electric shock poster at the side of the window! To me, it seems like the poster was pasted there as a source of motivation for minho to work harder? Mama sulli watching over papa minho who is practising? Hahaha =)) Minho is the one wearing red tracks and a grey jacket with a hoodie in the picture ;;)

{LINE UPDATE} [민호] 김수진 님, 드림걸 뮤비의 관전 포인트 궁금하시죠? 개인별로 마이크 스탠드를 쓰면서! 안무를 하는 포인트!BDYK56YCYAEookJ.jpg

cr:almightykeybeom

edited: [MINHO LINE] Wondering what is Dream Girl MV point? It's our individual mic stand! That's the choreography point!

cr:kimkeysemily

Guest alexandralim

I send them a message plus a crying emotion they reply me with that: 컴백이 임박한 샤이니에게 궁금한 점! 지금부터 쭉쭉 보내주세요 :-]

I don know what they wrote..

Archived