• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest liana1430291924

@counsel05 Like I always say from the first time I saw their entries, all of them are gorgeous captain..  Big thanks to all those who took time to make their logos!!! And @nislatif Don't be, if only I have he talent that you guys have, I'd definitely send my work as well...

Guest liana1430291924

[TRANS] 130218 MINHO ME2DAY "Thank you from the bottom of my heart to everyone who participated in Kim Jonghyun Photo contest! To the war that might happen anytime I'll be prepare hard too. Revealing the artworks done by you all that I have chosen! Please have fun seeing it~"
cr:qyblingtastic

Guest alexandralim

Guys!! Shinee me2day update!! There's a load going on now.. I'm on iPhone mode can't screen shot pictures!! There has been many post.. Minho posted something!!

Guest alexandralim

Still remember minho told us to edit jonghyun pic? They are now selecting those few and posted on me2day for those who have submitted to them!! Go take a look perhaps you are chosen by them!!

Guest nislatif

Re : nylon bts - 0.19 is so adorable...onew condition! Minho yaaaaa....intense gaze...melting melting @-) edit to add : 1.09 taeminnnnnnnn! When did you become so hotttt? Warghhh i cant take ittttttt

Archived