♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest bananadana

I reeeaaaaalllllyyyy love her in that uniform! Sulli looks so pretty.. and that haircut complements it so much!She looks like a model student :D waaaah :x :x

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest parkhyerin

awww, so quiet :( its okay. *-:)  im gonna rewatching TTBY for 5th times tonite,since there's no homework and I about to have a stressed week from this next monday,
:-L so.... anyones with me?
:-j 

welcome @ht01 and all new members. i've been on lurking mode these days. work has been piling up, since next week will be Chinese New Year and that means long weekend again. <:-P

just a side note, this may indirectly related to our minsul or maybe not. but i just want to share :D

my brother works in the entertainment industry (mostly behind the scene - MV, CF & the likes). so right now he's working with this one local singer (I shall call him B). B has been bombarded with question on his sexuality for as long as I can remember. this may due to the fact there are rarely news on him dating.

so anyway, one day i was lurking around on Facebook and one of my friend posted B's new song and few commented how sad and refreshing the MV was. I clicked and watched the MV. The main character in the MV was B and this actress, A (who i find very cute and gorgeous at the same time, this actress from what i heard is the sweetest, she has been in many controversy , due to the fact that she's a single mother and many call her names but still she gives her megawatt smile to the hater).

i just thought to myself, despite what people say about him, i know he's straight. and seeing B with A in that one MV. My reaction was like when I watch our Minsul in TTBY. their chemistry on screen was so real i started questioning whether they have feelings for each other. but I just keep it to myself since many thought he was gay and she... well she's dating around (which she did not) . in my heart i feel like they are a good match. if only they were together and so on. i search for any news of them but my search went in vain, article's about them mostly talked about their profesionalism bla bla (YEP LIKE MINSUL, pfft  DONGSEANG MY *SS :P )

so, yesterday my brother were talking about B. he asked me "do you know who B's dating right now?" I answered him "How would I know, I can say for sure it's not me." But my heart was screaming, please let it be A, please please pretty please and then my brother said the magic word. "Well he's with A." I screamed and almost fell off the couch. then keeping my cool i said " I knew it, I knew it. Oh my instinct. How did you know? Did he tell you? " "Well during lunch break, I was setting up my stuff for next p/shoot, he was in the room. I saw him with his phone all the time, texting and smiling sheepishly, (OMO THIS ,THIS SO MUCH MINSUL-LIKE RIGHT, I THOUGHT OF THEM STRAIGHTAWAY DIES~~~ O:-)  ) then a little later B went out to answer A's call. That was when my brother overheard who B was talking to. B went back in and while smiling shyly he said to my brother, who by the way give him the OMG-you-seriously-in-a-relationship-with-A look. "I know most people thought I'm gay" My brother just smile, "I'm not answering that" B just said "It's okay. i know. But the thing is i'm not and i don't really mind. as long as i'm happy with who i really am and who i'm with." He doesn't even care when people pair him up with others cause he knows who he likes. They were together after their collaboration in the MV.

OMG, i immediately thought of MINSUL. Hopefully this is how their story goes too. Seeing them together it's impossible to say they don't have feelings for each other right. I hope my little story gives everyone a little more faith in Minsul since this thread has slowed down this few days. but I know the Minsullians are always here. lurking around. Cheers to everyone

MINSUL IS LOVE. KEEP THE FAITH ALIVE YA!

Guest lyna1430292075

Korean's school uniforms are the best!!!! They're so cool and sulli looks sooo pretty in it. Oh well, she looks beautiful in everything. :x But I wonder why cant she attend her graduation ceremony. If its because of their busy schedule it doesnt make sense because krystal can attend hers then why cant sulli?? Maybe she has her own work that time? Hmmm really curious. :-?

Guest keciltann

agie said: keciltann said: i don't know if it had been posted or not yet i don't know to insert the video here, i found this fan cam on youtube when minho tried to remove sulli,s helmet. he walked and saw jonghyun helped sulli then minho came with the face ' don't touch her!' to sulli then jonghyun stop helping suddenly kekekeke

Guest keciltann

sorry have to edit my post
there is anyone read this hehe its good toohttp://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/374573/7/the-lucifer-got-an-electric-shock-minho-romance-sulli-minsul 

Guest ravissant

So, here's yet another video of the SMA ending.  A longer version from realminekey at YT.  I copied it to the real time when Minho was looking for his other members.  Siwon was so nice to come down from the bleachers to be w/ him so he doesn't feel left out.  Even probably joking saying something like, "what are you gonna do w/o me looking out for you?"

credit: realminekey
I've also concluded that Siwon & Donghae are MinSul shippers.  See at 6:48 how Siwon dragged Minho to stand close to where Sulli is at so our lover boy can glance at that cute girl all he wants?  And Donghae, who Minho is closest w/ from SuJu, tapped & high 5'd Sulli at 6:50 to make her notice Minho's presence?  Ahhh!  Such wonderful people to cover-up for our MinSul!
:)>-

Guest parkhyerin

jaysay said: parkhyerin said: awww, so quiet :( its okay. *-:)  im gonna rewatching TTBY for 5th times tonite,since there's no homework and I about to have a stressed week from this next monday,
:-L so.... anyones with me?
:-j 

Guest ravissant

thanks for the shout out @bananali.  all I need to learn now is how to make gifs.  but I don't want to get scolded by my brother-in-law if I download a gif app that can spam my lappy. :(

@jaysay Great story about that person B! I hope thall the times we see MinSul w/their phones in the airport that they're talking to each other. Reminds me of those airport pics of Minho from last year where he's riding on an escalator and you see him give a big smile while holding his phone. It warms my heart. :-)

Guest wonderstruck13

@jaysay thanks so much for sharing that story about A and B. Ahh, makes me feel all warm n fuzzy inside. Yeah, as long as the couple is happy, who cares what others r saying or speculating right? I don't know if minsul had already been a couple since a long time ago (truth be said, I SERIOUSLY think they're engaged but, that's just me, hahaha) but all I can do is hope n pray that they stay happy, be it together or with other partners... For the time being, what I can say is, minsul is real, and it definitely looks like love :D;)

Archived