• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest choielle

Who knows the song "We're all in this together" by: High School Musical? :))

If you know it, I'll share something. I just composed some lyrics using the tune of that song. And this is the song:

Chorus version:

Minsul's really true..Once we knew they're realWe will jump to the highest

We are all excitedFor their most awaited confession of thir looooove..

Rep version:

Haters go awayMinSul's coming on your wayGet ready for the moments that will take you breath awayWild shippers ready nowMINSUL gonna make as crazy so take a bow

Oh yeahh.

(repeat chorus)

HAHA. I'm so bored so I composed this. lol. :))

-------------------

@anne nicolecarig, nice one there.. and I just want to add, WE'RE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER IN THIS LOVELY SHIP! :)

Guest nislatif

bananali said:

@atqh_knn... my dear sis... Here's me wishing u a ...

happy-birthday.gif

May u succeed in ur future endeavours... and may u be surrounded with love from family n friends....  >:D< >:D< :-bd :-bd

Guest anne nicolecarig

I hope that the update about SM town here on Philippines is true!! :)) And if it's true, I will buy a VIP ticket so I can spot all MINSUL moments (if there's a minsul moment, i hope) and I will also try to video it for you guys. :))

Guest tenzeronine

bananali said: Good afternoon Minsullians.. im on hp mode now... n sori if i haven reply for those of u who have posted info, videos n stuff ... ur efforts are much appreciated by me..=D>=D>

@lyna... thanks for those Sulli updates dear... she looks great yesterdae.. n I SPOT THAT BLACK CAP AGAIN!!! @nise143, @jhologs @nislatif n @fashion615 @ravissant... MINSULAR MINSULICIOUS!! :x:x now.waiting for Minho to wear his balck cap again.. :-bd:-bd

@cmshrty @peachkr20 @Timnat2010 @lyna.. thanks for all the fancams of SMA.. Timnat2010.. I've yet to see ur fancam but i wikk dobit when i backread.. Gosh seems tat i always have tons of backread to do.. #-o

@jhologs... thanks dear...credits to @nislatif.. my lovely sis with that awesome edit!! ;)

@ravissant @tenzeronine.. see u gals in AFF ya.. will add u both to my friend list ;)

Guest flamingshawol

counsel05 said: May i know who has an FB, tumblr, twitter or any other social media site account?We need help to disseminate our polls for the Minsul tagline project and it would be nice if Minsul shippers who are not members of this thread can go to the link posted above so they can also vote and be aware of this project.Capt. @flamingshawol can you do us a favor and post it at FB. as for the rest of crewmates totally appreciate if you post it in your blogs if you have any .. so we can disseminate the information.
Thanks for the help and let's spread the love. :x

Archived