• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nislatif

jhologs said: @chellaaa I was also looking through YouTube some minutes ago, playing and replaying the 'Papa Minho helps Mama Sulli remove her helmet/gear' video.  I don't know why, but I just suddenly took notice of the number of views for this video, it was 36,075 views!!!  This video was uploaded by humming1209 and out of all the videos in his/her library, this has the most views when it was only uploaded some 4 days ago!!!  The next most viewed video from his/her library (13,920 views) didn't even reach half as much views as our 'helmet/gear' video.  Even the video from when Papa Minho danced the ballroom (chacha) last SBS Drama Awards only had 2,081 views, yep!
humming1209_YouTube_RM_MinSul_views_zps0

What I'm saying is, do all the 36k+ views come from 'the people in the forum?!?'  :-OI think I'm guilty for like 50 views (and still counting) . . . :))

Guest teruteru_chan

^ i feel disturbed looking at that lol 
anyway, i'm liking the cover of BoA and taemin alone. so looking forward to her concert and new single xD 

Guest chellaaa

Why oh why suddenly taemin change frm pretty girl to handsome man.. No chella.. U cant have another hearthrobe beside minho and sulli.. *died*

Guest choielle

This is a video of KeyBer, I'm not a shipper but I saw a MINSULraction here, soooo, I liked it.. HAHAHAHA =))

Minsulraction @2:07

I really thought that Minho just gave Sulli the ring in her hand, but NOOOOOOOOOOOOH!! He put it in Sulli's finger! :D:D

Doushitte????  Because he certainly LIKES HER A LOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTT!!! and he wants to practice how is it to put a ring on her FUTURE WIFE'S finger.. hahahhaa:D :D =))

Guest intan suci lestari

hello everyone :) i am new here in this site actually oh No! i mean i've started to join this a while ago but i always being here like since a month ago and being a silent reader hehe im not into a k-pop actually but I LOVE minsul <3 kekeke please take care of me *bow*i feel like standing in front of the class and introducing my self as a new student and my heart bit so fast* 

Guest alexandralim

I do not know why; but taemin is looking good recently. He became more Man hehe 8-> Guess the whole new Look Changing concept is working well on each indidvidual of them. Thats how Taemin should look. Im Missing minho Hair style in TTBY. :((

Guest intan suci lestari

intan suci lestari said: hello everyone :) i am new here in this site actually oh No! i mean i've started to join this a while ago but i always being here like since a month ago and being a silent reader hehe im not into a k-pop actually but I LOVE minsul <3 kekeke please take care of me *bow*i feel like standing in front of the class and introducing my self as a new student and my heart bit so fast* 

Guest giezpark

intan suci lestari said: hello everyone :) i am new here in this site actually oh No! i mean i've started to join this a while ago but i always being here like since a month ago and being a silent reader hehe im not into a k-pop actually but I LOVE minsul <3 kekeke please take care of me *bow*i feel like standing in front of the class and introducing my self as a new student and my heart bit so fast* 

Guest intan suci lestari

giezpark said: intan suci lestari said: hello everyone :) i am new here in this site actually oh No! i mean i've started to join this a while ago but i always being here like since a month ago and being a silent reader hehe im not into a k-pop actually but I LOVE minsul <3 kekeke please take care of me *bow*i feel like standing in front of the class and introducing my self as a new student and my heart bit so fast* 

Guest ravissant

intan suci lestari said: intan suci lestari said: hello everyone :) i am new here in this site actually oh No! i mean i've started to join this a while ago but i always being here like since a month ago and being a silent reader hehe im not into a k-pop actually but I LOVE minsul <3 kekeke please take care of me *bow*i feel like standing in front of the class and introducing my self as a new student and my heart bit so fast* 

Guest giezpark

intan suci lestari said: giezpark said: intan suci lestari said: hello everyone :) i am new here in this site actually oh No! i mean i've started to join this a while ago but i always being here like since a month ago and being a silent reader hehe im not into a k-pop actually but I LOVE minsul <3 kekeke please take care of me *bow*i feel like standing in front of the class and introducing my self as a new student and my heart bit so fast* 

Archived