♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest alexandralim

GUYS NO THERE WAS BOWING AND HOLDING HANDS,IF FACT SUPER JUNIOR WAS THE LAST TO WAVES HANDS. CAUSE END ONLY 3PEOLE REMAIN. The rest went backstage

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

foxiscully said:

I'm home from d hospital n back read 10 pages...& no minsultractions.....wuaahhhhhh & am only on phone mode n can't tag everyone but chap 8 is up....rain rain go away

yeala sis.. the weather's terrible todae.. I think for ur fanfic.. I read both ur latest chap at the same time boleh?? haiz.. super hyped out with this smtown thingy.. i stopped reading fanfic for awhile..still disappointed sia.. yesterdae cannot see Sulli.. todae it rained.. may or may not have MinSulractions.. wat 2 days it has been.. How's ur son by the way??

He's doing great alhamdulillah. Responding well but already so active that he wants to get up. We had to sedate him again so that he won't move too much.

Now I'm gonna rest hoping that tomorrow will give us some great fancams :)

Nitey nite all chingus. Tx for the spazzes, updates, nail biting moments etc. see u tomorrow :)

foxiscully said:

bananali

wrote:

»

foxiscully said:<br />

I'm home from d hospital n back read 10 pages...

<br />

<br />

<br />

yeala sis.. the weather's terrible todae.. I think for ur fanfic.. I read both ur latest chap at the same time boleh?? haiz.. super hyped out with this smtown thingy.. i stopped reading fanfic for awhile..still disappointed sia.. yesterdae cannot see Sulli.. todae it rained.. may or may not have MinSulractions.. wat 2 days it has been.. How's ur son by the way??

Guest alexandralim

I'm still stuck at the area, I took sulli pic from her 3performance... I took the video of the ending performance but it was raining end all if can I oils upload.. But I think is not so clear

alexandralim said:

GUYS NO THERE WAS BOWING AND HOLDING HANDS,IF FACT SUPER JUNIOR WAS THE LAST TO WAVES HANDS. CAUSE END ONLY 3PEOLE REMAIN. The rest went backstage

@alexandralim are you home? hope you okay.

bananali said: counsel05 said: Due to lack of Minsulractions i decided to check for fanfic update and just drown myself to imagination of Minsul moments. And to those who feel the same hope that pepperflakes story will pacify your heart at least with this..

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/318681/4/your-revenge-my-bargain-us-choiminho-choisulli-romance-taestal-minsul-shinee00fx

Enjoy. Back to iphone mode. ;)

tikah said: bananali said: counsel05 said: Due to lack of Minsulractions i decided to check for fanfic update and just drown myself to imagination of Minsul moments. And to those who feel the same hope that pepperflakes story will pacify your heart at least with this..

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/318681/4/your-revenge-my-bargain-us-choiminho-choisulli-romance-taestal-minsul-shinee00fx

Enjoy. Back to iphone mode. ;)

alexandralim said: I'm still stuck at the area, I took sulli pic from her 3performance... I took the video of the ending performance but it was raining end all if can I oils upload.. But I think is not so clear

lianaestimo

wrote:

»

lianaestimo

wrote:

»

alexandralim said:<br />

GUYS NO THERE WAS BOWING AND HOLDING HANDS,IF FACT SUPER JUNIOR WAS THE LAST TO WAVES HANDS. CAUSE END ONLY 3PEOLE REMAIN. The rest went backstage<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

@alexandralim

are you home? hope you okay.

Archived