[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest marshmelliey

YEESS..finally, the 40 mins BTS..come to mommacita  :-*
despite the news that JIS is already taken, 
but excuse me while im sit in the corner , being giddy and excited to see JIS & SHK in the bts .. LET ME LOVE YOU !! hahahaaa =P~  =P~  =P~  =P~

align="center":D BIZZARE LOVE RECTANGLE :D30ac9pd.jpgKang_Dong_Won-480x432.jpg

SONG HYE KYO                                                               Kang Dong Wong
Born : November 22, 1981                                            Born : January 18, 1981
Zodiac Sign : Sagitarius
                                                     Zodiac sign : Capricorn

k1unok.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQPsPkZU6S39a_mJ8UYoB
Jo In Sung                                                        Kim Min-hee
Birthdate:
1981-Jul-28                                                        
Born March 19, 1982
Star sign: Leo
                                                                        Star sign: Pisces

class="blueH1"SAGITTARIUS woman and LEO man LOVE Compatibility1742013173141381.jpg
Sagittarius female-Leo male: Both of them feel a very powerful attraction towards each other.
They also have a very good understanding of each other as well. Due to their adventurous spirit,
they will share much excitement and fun in their lives. Although the Sagittarius female could be
very blunt at times and this could hurt the Leo male' s pride, these incidents do not cause any real
problems in their relationship. This sense of adventure extends to their sex life as well making it very
much passionate. The Sagittarius female and Leo male couple could be one of the best romantic matches.

SAGITTARIUS woman and Capricorn man Love Compatibilitykang-dong-won-song-hye-gyo.jpg?w=479
Your outgoing Sagittarian temperament is different from Capricorn. You have an open, optimistic and straightforward believe that
life will bring you the best, and even when things aren't going your way, you still believe that the tide will turn in your favour.
But Capricorn is regarded as a cold. Many, but not all, Capricorns have a more conservative nature than you and aren’t as
optimistic as you. Capricorn man makes the conversation stronger with his Sagittarius woman so they learn to adapt themselves
Although she may see him as not so romantic, this is not the case at all. It is merely clouded by his shy side
Sagittarius woman and Capricorn man sexual chemistry might not be as hot and passionate as you’d like at first. If you
take your time to explore Capricorn, they will eventually satisfy you. Basically, you’ll have to work hard to bring them up to your
expectations, but it will be worth the effort. With the powerfully passion in love of Capricorn man and Sagittarius woman, they both
experience the difference in the compatibility which is rare to be found. Their minds are so much matched that their hearts soon start
beating with the same rhythm. The Sagittarius female with her patience and loving passion, teaches her Capricorn male to become
more expressive and romantic and the Capricorn man brings her closer to family ties and practical approach. Everything they do,
and every field they take has brighter approach for them. The warmth of their love blesses them with strength to live up the tough times
and enjoy the happy and romantic moments of their lives together.
class="blueH1"LEO man and PISCES woman Love Compatibilityjo-in-sung-kim-min-hee.jpg?w=660
The problem with this match is that both the Pisces and Leo will respect and expect at equal levels. It will be a battle for leadership
on some level. Pisces has the savior mentality just like a Leo but more so on the emotional side. Pisces women have a incurable
desire to be needed and Leo may not be able to give that to his Pisces lady. The emotional and sexual energy between the two of
you is unusual, and things may not work easily there. Pisces are highly intuitive and she'll know his immediate needs and can meet
most of the Leo's demands. The Leo man may block her efforts with his big ego when she tries to rescue him from himself.
Both the Leo and Pisces enjoy each other's company but the Leo will try to control the relationship. This may be too much for a
sensitive Pisces woman.  Leo must show that he needs his Pisces. Just as he wants to be admired and adored, so does his
sweet Pisces. If he's able to set his ego aside, he can fully enjoy the love and admiration that a Pisces woman has for her lover
and if Leo can treat her well, pisces can be very passionate and loving woman. But if Leo men underestimate a Pisces woman,
she's a lot stronger then she appears. You'll never be able to rule over her, so just settle on protecting and providing for her.
Once your Pisces female senses that you're sincere, she'll give back equally

For the time being, I put my shipper spirit for SONG HYE KYO a side, and put it inside the beautiful bottle and throuw
it away to the ocean. Let God lead the bottle anywhere to find the wright man for her, then at that time, I will open
my spirit again anytime she meet perfect man. Hopefully It can be happen soon so I can  s
ee you all again, soon guys
 >:D< :-*:-h :D Bye :-* Now I shall back to my normal life
Sorry.... I post at the wrong thread. Supposed to be posted at O2 couple thread. I was too sleepy after google here and there
so please accept My apology
CR : owner

sorry for a bit off topic :D

I just met Kim Bum today in Vietnam for his new movie premiere "The Gifted Hand", and I was like

18gb3m.gif
"AWWWW MAHHH GAWDDDD"

He is too handsome for me to handle, his skin is flawless too I feel jealous :D I didnt really know if I was seeing an angel or a beautiful human being XD
There was a question about his recent work and a lot of people screamed "That Winter The Wind Blows", its bitter to rewatch the drama but we should support them after all than turn our back on them just like other antis/bashers. I was in a murderous mood days before and intended to boycott this drama but after having met Bummie, I cant :x He is so adorable that I think no matter if we hate or love an actor/actress, we should respect them anyway.

And I cant wait for 4-minute-bts too :)
Thanks for all your guys posts :x

YEESS..finally, the 40 mins BTS..come to mommacita  :-*

despite the news that JIS is already taken, 

but excuse me while im sit in the corner , being giddy and excited to see JIS & SHK in the bts .. LET ME LOVE YOU !! hahahaaa =P~  =P~  =P~  =P~

buddy boo do you mind sharing the link? :x

Guest bumblinglump

_Charlotte_

wrote:

»

sorry for a bit off topic

:D

<br />

<br />

I just met Kim Bum today in Vietnam for his new movie premiere "The Gifted Hand", and I was like<br />

<br />

<br />

"AWWWW MAHHH GAWDDDD"<br />

<br />

He<br />

is too handsome for me to handle, his skin is flawless too I feel <br />

jealous

:D

I didnt really know if I was seeing an angel or a beautiful <br />

human being XD<br />

There was a question about his recent work and a lot <br />

of people screamed "That Winter The Wind Blows", its bitter to rewatch <br />

the drama but we should support them after all than turn our back on them just like other antis/bashers. I was in a murderous mood days before and intended to boycott this drama but after having met Bummie, I cant

:x

He is so adorable that I think no matter if we hate or love an actor/actress, we should respect them anyway.<br />

<br />

And I cant wait for 4-minute-bts too

:)

<br />

Thanks for all your guys posts

:x

aww 40 min bts.  I know I'm not supposed to feel this way but I'm sad :( 
Everyday I go to this thread even though I don't post and just lurk sometimes I'm always waiting for news about BTS since TWTWB ended.  Now the time has come and they'll finally show what we've been waiting for I somehow feel sad :(.  It just won't feel the same.  I like reading people's comments about the drama.  I like that other people  feel excited because JIS and SHK had sweet moments during BTS.  Now for me when I watch the BTS I don't think I'll feel that excitement anymore.  If JIS do something sweet to SHK I'll think that he's just doing it to be nice, nothing special.  I miss that feeling. That exciting feeling for both of them.  I might not ship them as much as others but I do like them together.  Too bad the news came out.  They should've really waited :( how dare them ruin it for us. huhuhu.  I know some people won't care but you have to admit it's not the same :(
anyways fighting TWTWB you're still one of my fav drama. 
I'll still watch just to see how hard everyone worked and I really want to support them for giving us such a great drama to remember for a long time. :D 

for a happy 40 min BTS !! it is like a miracle !!
what is going on here on this thread from all the atmospheric changes , up & down , different opinions & perception to all TWTWB related news , is the real Drama and wind blowing !! plus , I can not see or figure out an end to this drama !! 
I believe this is what reflect a successful work !

it seems like the atmosphere in this thread has totally changed.  what happened here?  i know the news broke out and it broke many people's hearts but can we just support the drama.
we've been waiting for the bts for awhile now but it seems like this thread is not moving :(  I, too am sad but I want caps, opinions and so on :(
when is it going to air? I hope someone can post links :D thanks in advance hehehe

Guest marshmelliey

loucong said:

marshmelliey

wrote:

»

YEESS..finally, the 40 mins BTS..come to mommacita  

:-*

<br />

despite the news that JIS is already taken, <br />

but excuse me while im sit in the corner , being giddy and excited to see JIS

=P~

=P~

=P~

=P~

Guest sunshine4ever

@charmingtail, thank you so much. I don't remember seeing you in this thread. Did you come here before? In any case, thanks for offering words of comfort for all of us.

@Jade, I'm so glad to read your comments.

@freshspring, thanks so much! Those clips look so awesome just glancing at them. Yay. More BTS to watch. :x

I think I might be one of the few people in this thread who doesn't allow real life relationship affect reel life relationship. lol. Therefore I'm still happy as ever to see Jo In Sung with Song Hye Kyo in this drama. The news did not change much. Whenever I see Oh Soo looking at Oh Young or Oh Young touching Oh Soo on his cheeks...I could still their chemistry and I love O2 couple just the same. :x As some of you already read my blessings for Jo In Sung and Kim Min Hee, but it won't change much as I rewatch TWTWB.

Thanks to everyone for uplifting this thread.

Guest arri14

mamie said: It's not melo drama if you didn't cry while you watch it, but this drama is really drain my
tears. I still cried a lot even when I re watched for 2 times, and even the beautiful scenary
or sinemathograpy can't hold my tears from fallen. I cried at most episode of this drama,
but Below is the most breaking hearts cenes for me. Again, what is yours
?

4. Things happen for some reason. This is axactly what make lovers broken heart when
    the love is not around. Missing the smell, the voice, the moment and everything... its
    just like killing your self  slowly. SHK is being helped by the broken relationship with
    HB. She cried so naturally yet still looked beautiful:) I cried a long with her by imagining
    how hurt she must be all this time even she pretend to be strong

fantasy.png
OYalone.png

5. I love JIS acting in Frozen flower and Dirty Carnival, but he couldn't reach my heart yet
    to be his fan. Until this drama, until this scene. Because of this scene, I thought I would
    just approve him as SHK's man.  Ah...he surely know how to cry well :(( to make the world
    love him, ESPECIALLY ME :(
that-winter-the-wind-blows-jo-in-sung-be

?ui=2&ik=15a782e01d&view=att&th=13e4602e      

Guest arri14

I'm cracking up watching JIS BTS in the snow. He was right when he said that men never really do grow up. HAHAHAHAHA he was just throwing snowballs left and right. So funny when he threw that snowball and hid behind that wall, yeah oppa like no one is going to notice that it was you. Too bad nobody joined in on his snowball fight, I would've hehe. And did u see SHK in the background enjoying everything and just giggling at JIS's mischievous acts lmao.