[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

New article of JIS
2013.04.09 오전 9:20
30000259440_59_20130409092002.jpg&twidth=430&theight=65500&opts=18&qlt=100&refresh=1&rf=news

( cut) Talk about Hye Kyo:

-송혜교 씨는 어땠나요?

독해요. 독하고 끈기 있어요. 저는 단거리에 강해요. 테이크를 많이 가면 페이스를 잃어요. 그래서 첫 테이크에 집중력을 발휘하는데 혜교는 끝까지 가요. 무시무시할 정도로. 그런 무시무시함이 있어요. 이번 드라마는 혜교도 가져가고 나도 가져간 경우에요. 앞으로 이런 작품을 만나기 쉽지 않죠. 한쪽으로 쏠리면 민망한데 둘 다 나눠가진 것 같아서 좋아요. 혜교 덕분에 잘 된 거죠.(웃음)

크게보기

-송혜교와 한 러브신 중 두근거렸던 장면을 말해주세요.

맨 마지막 영이의 눈을 마주쳤을 때 두근 했어요. 눈 마주친 적이 한 번도 없었으니까… 당황했죠. 어떻게 해야 할 지 모르겠더라고요. 솜사탕 키스신은 오글거렸다. 영이의 눈 보면서 뭐 하고 있는거지, 뭐지 이상한데 했었죠.

http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=416&aid=0000019237

Guest sunshine4ever

I hope everyone is clear that this thread is not mine (just in case you thought it's mine because I'm the thread starter), but it's our thread. *sweats* I didn't contribute much. Most of the pictures, news, videos, clips, translations, and fanarts were all posted by everyone. I just went to TWTWB official site today and I was so shocked to find the BTS pics you guys posted. I felt so lucky in this thread. I am serious when I said I am lucky because in other threads I contributed a lot of pics aside from sharing my thoughts. So I am so amazed at everything everyone shared. I'm a serious person, so I'm glad to have all of you here otherwise this thread will be super boring. I laughed out loud a lot in this thread. I owe much to everyone.

freshspring said:TO @sunshine4ever, why do you think so, it sound  you take us away :(, please keep to be a lurker :x
We remain so many actions when they promote the drama on abroad, And other threads in soompi as well as international threads regarding this thread need TWTWB thread, why do you think so? [-X
edit:
Oh yes, the pics look like bts :x

Guest marshmelliey

@jl08 im not quite sure, but somehow it sound like JIS since his voice is slighty different when he sing  :-?
and maybe.. just maybe okay ;))he was askin her to sing this song and recorded it so he can listen to her voice over & over again while being away from each other =)) hahaaaa
p.s : don't take this thing seriously  :P

Acording to @milkeesh13 at SHK thread,
Quote:

Heechul (Super Junior)  texted Jo In Seong about “That winter, the wind blows”, saying ‘how could Song Hye Kyo-jjang be in sad role like this~~’
--so Heenim and In Sung are friends? woohoo..

Guest jjsweeter0211

Just want to say sorry for the lacking of updates for the next two weeks. I won't be update as much I used to anymoreI'm working on a new project and things have become busy from now on.But don't worry :* I'm not leaving this thread and I'll come visit and post once in a while >:D<:*
viewimage.php?id=baramibunda&no=29bcc427viewimage.php?id=baramibunda&no=29bcc427viewimage.php?id=baramibunda&no=29bcc427

dc

Guest jjsweeter0211

1365476579_494720.jpghttp://news.nate.com/view/20130409n14310
20130409001095_0.jpg

http://news.nate.com/view/20130409n13463

201304091148491310_1.jpg

http://news.nate.com/view/20130409n13352

Guest luluwannagohome

freshspring said:  Acording to @milkeesh13 at SHK thread,
Quote:

Heechul (Super Junior)  texted Jo In Seong about “That winter, the wind blows”, saying ‘how could Song Hye Kyo-jjang be in sad role like this~~’
--so Heenim and In Sung are friends? woohoo..

Guest sunshine4ever

@mskdramalover it's LANEIGE.

me too sure she is SHK but who singing with her??!1

The voice was Insung. I posted a YouTube video and it seemed to come from same voice. I think their fans just compose it into one.

Guest kyoforever

I will never ever going to leave this thread... Even I am the only one left alone. I'll make my own noise here myself ... :P

That's how i insanely attached to the TWTWB. It's part of me know... I will watch TWTWB  every Wed. & Thur. same time when it was aired.  :P

I am crazy I know... They want me to go to rehab.. but I said no no no....... %-(

I didn't have any plan to watch any new drama... Just like SHK & InSung not ready to let go of OY & OS yet ... same as me. :D

Guest kyoforever

@nov6060 said: kyoforever said: what's with Heechul ? why everyone in panic? let me know so I can panic as well. :P:D
because.... ah, it's secret... hahaha....

@sunshine4ever Yeah I've been following this thread for awhile and saw some of the DC Gallery fan-made pics that can be used as wallies, but then there became sooo many posts/pages (Wind Blowers rock!!! <3 LOL) that i couldn't find them anymore...
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF THERE WAS A COMPILATION OF THESE DC GALLERY FAN-MADE PICS <3!!! :)
yes if you don't mind please keep a note of my username ^^ @cheakie18 :)

Thanks so much for your help!! <3 ^^