[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest OreoVampire

President kim having a big laugh ..LOL ....

OS is holding jinsung hand ... OS WIN !!!!!!!!!!!! and he is leaving the room

Running back to hospital plsssssssssssss

President Kim  is really pissed offfffff

Guest ksyj2009

Been thinking of TWTWB all day! lol finished all my day's work in order and as fast as I could in a speed of light! Today feels like it is the Super Bowl of kdrama haha! I'm gonna miss that euphoric feeling that it gives me every Wed&Thurs :(( Now it's really hard to find another kdrama to watch that will match the greatness of TWTWB. I'm so thankful to all of you in here :) Reading all your posts really brings me joy! I have quite a boring life...all work and no social life....TWTWB brought me back to kdrama world again! :)

Guest chrissy96

nurse: please breathe in and out.
(i think kim won ugh this jerk)
JS: see you later, hyung!
(NEVERMIND)JS: 9,10, j, q, k - straight flush
S: mira, did young go into the surgery room? im going there right now.JS: you can have all this junk. Kim: where are you? gaejungri square?JS: HS, where are you?HS: we're at gaejungri square. JS? father. (WAIT OMGOMGOGM NO WHT WHT WHTHWT)
S: did young cry when she went in for the surgery? so she didnt cry? sec wang came? thank goodness. (OMG SOMEONE STABBED HIM OMGOMGOMGOGMGOMGO WHO IS IT OMGOMGOGMOGMGOGOG REVEAL YOURSELF OGMOGMGOGMGOMG ITS JINSUNG OMGOMGOGMG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO)S: JS...