[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest OreoVampire

OK ...managed to get back on9, I hacked my father back LOL... and prompted with Lawyer Jang face... waaahhhhh so big LOL ...
\
OK now OS is going for game I think ...and OY make sound with her Wind Chimes ...YAAA they both are made from heaven !!! \m/

Guest OreoVampire

Wang bIseoooooooooooooooo...she comes to see OY ...whoaa... I can't hold my tears now, and OY and me we both cryy y...let;s cry people ...  :(( :((

Guest chrissy96

J: young! lets eat breakfast! we have to hurry to get to the hospitalY: im coming! it smells good!maid: wow how did you knowSec W: listing all the side dishes and soup... lets eat.
JSdad: hey! pack carefully!JS: you pack too dad!dad: this is the last soju im drinking!---HS: if i --- then you can be my dad too right? can i talk to you informally then?---S: does your parents know?HS: ill surprise them

Guest OreoVampire

OS help Jinsung and family at their restaurant... happy LOL ..and OS is outstanding with his Red pant.. The whole room is shining and so bright LOL :))

OY at the hospital now.. Wang Bisoe with her..Wang Biseo looks much beautiful now, she is in love with Lawyer Jang remember
:>