[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Well, all I must say is that everyone has their own's liking. Winter sonata didn't work for me. Nice guy...nah eventhough SJK is my fav boy in the kland recently. Me, preferably not reading all sorts of negative comments which other bloggers or so-called kdrama critics wrote when I loved a drama. It dampened my mood and makes me so so mad that I want to retaliate with unkind words. But then again everyone is entitle to their own opinion as long as their opinions do not go overboard as to attack other ppl's effort. I always remember that MGy said, please do not be harsh when you do not like a drama because all these ppl put a lot of effort into it even if it doesn't sell. Yes, I really do appreciate what this lovely drama has given me! I don't remember since when I m so so mady in love with a k-drama for such a long time! The visuals, the scenery and the all-in effort performance by every single cast in the drama. It's not just the main leads get me into the story but the other casts as well. Everyone of them are doing such a good job in delivering the story on screen. I love SHK and JIS the best! but at the same time I also see KB and Eunji's hardwork, MC, Jang and SW's crafted performance and even Mira's regretful emotions towards a Fren. Twtwb's teamwork really amazes me. They really work hard to give us a beautiful memorable Wednesday and Thursday. So why do I care to read other bloggers' comments who doesn't appreciate other people's hardwork? And i am always so fascinated by these group who always critic the drama yet watching them continuously. If i don't like drama i wouldnt waste my precious time sitting infront of the tv watching at something i will rant about. Anyway, They can go on and on being Rating God but I don't give a damn! I just shunned away from negative commentators. No way they are gonna spoiled my mood when I am so in love with Twtwb. Period.

@sunshine4ever thanks I haven't used photoshop but TWTWB is inspiring me.  I'm just being lazy I can actually cap them myself lol.  I would do some more but I'm busy today Im going to watch the croods.  Thanks for the offer though we'll see I hope I wont be lazy to do anymore lol  
BTW, thanks everyone for posting pix and art I really love them.  I'm so glad I watched this drama with all of you.  I guess I'll be sticking around Soompi threads for awhile.  Now I don't know what to do when this drama ends. 

Guest sunshine4ever

I just saw this image of a tree (that Soo got abandoned under) with the bell (Young's favorite bell) next to the tree. Wow, whoever was making this fan art at DC: 24625w6.png (posted by @jjsweeter0211) is so impressive and creative. The tree looks so cold and lonely. When the wind blows, the bell will make noise and create some types of rhythm. How totally beautiful. For me, it's less sad, cold, and lonely if you are sitting near the tree now with the bell in it. I really do hope Young and Soo will have that kind of ending.

monchoo said: So why do I care to read other bloggers' comments who doesn't appreciate other people's hardwork? And i am always so fascinated by these group who always critic the drama yet watching them continuously. If i don't like drama i wouldnt waste my precious time sitting infront of the tv watching at something i will rant about. Anyway, They can go on and on being Rating God but I don't give a damn! I just shunned away from negative commentators. No way they are gonna spoiled my mood when I am so in love with Twtwb. Period.

Guest kikay14

@monchoo you're right.  Let's just mind our own happiness hihi.   We are all entitled to our own opinion and for us of course TWTWB is by far one of the best dramas I've seen.  Became a fan of JIS and SHK too.  I know they will do good projects in the future and I hope they collaborate soon.  For JIS, I think he will do a movie first before going back to dramas again but I love if he will do both cause I think I will suffer from joinsungawesomenessvirus.  For SHK, our pretty gal will be busy in John Woo project, so I think we'll be having news about her from time to time and her fans are so adorable and hardworking in updating us so she will not be missed.

@lynie I have the same thought too. I think OY will finally found all the letters that her brother sent her and in those letters her brother told OY of his good friend OS. maybe the brother wrote good things of OS thus change OY's impression of OS.

Guest sunshine4ever

Hi guys, so I'm not sure if I should say this, but just to clarify about @utkim's posting the website (that may not like our drama). I think she was just posting it so that those who are interested in critics/comments and are opened-mind about reading reviews, they are free to do it. I don't think she was trying to make us read them.

lynie said: ok i haven't rewatched this drama and i haven't watched episode 13 with subtitles.  But out of the blue i just remembered in the first episode when OS was reading OY's brother's letter and OS stopped because OY's brother said that OS is a conman and he's asking her opinion about him.  I'm wondering what happened to that letter or did they mention it and I didn't know about it.  I've been so focus with work and other things that I get distracted when I watch the drama.  That's why as much as I don't want the drama to end I'm also anticipating it so I can marathon the whole thing I'm going to have a whole day to myself and only going to get up to get some food or go to the bathroom, like how I did with IMY (oh boy the next day after watching this my eyes were all swollen I had to actually stop because I couldn't take all the crying anymore lol anyways I just went off topic lol)
Do you think that OY will be able to read what her brother said about OS?  I don't think the writer did that for nothing. hayz is it wednesday yet? 

@cassie6002 and @sunshine4ever.  I'm thinking the same thing as you since now everything is out of the bag I think now OY will want to know more about her brother.  I dont think OY's brother wrote anything bad about OS.  I think they were pretty close.  I mean eventhough OS gambled and conned people for money since OY's brother spent a lot of time with him, I think he got to know the real OS.  I really want to know what the letter said about OS.  We'll see if the writer is going to use that to scenario in the future episodes :( ony 3 more episodes 
@monchoo i'm the same thing as you if I don't like the drama I won't bother finishing it and I like your point about not caring what other people think I'm the same way.  People have different opinions and people react differently. 

osnoy.jpg
@sunshine4ever ya i remember that part it was kind of hilarious because OS stopped and said that that part is personal or private. 
I don't really have any interest to watch any drama at this point since I'm so into TWTWB.  Like is said before I wait until the drama finishes then I marathon it but I actually waited every week for TWTWB.  Usually after I marathon a drama I wait again or I watch another drama that's done.  But now I can't tolerate any other drama. I have other dramas that I've been meaning to watch but I just couldn't get into it, so now I'll wait until TWTWB is over and watch it again.  Then maybe I'll finally be able to watch the one's that I have lol 
I think I'll be a really long time until I rewatch IMY again I really love IMY but crying is so tiring lol. 

Man, whoever mentioned about the letter.... OMG!!! Why did you mention it?? I watched again episode 1 and now,,, I'm like

tumblr_lnzb952GlM1qixz5c.gif

I go gaga over this matter, and I forget everything that needs to be done for my work tomorrow...

tumblr_m3vi50Ltos1qjcikho1_500.gif

I believe my manager will look like this...
WIyN6RtDid.gif