[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest jjsweeter0211

BoA Wants her Brother to Be Like Zo In Sung

2013-03-15 11:16  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong

It’s no secret that BoA is a drama addict as she’s professed her love for drama several times, but her obsession has gotten so big that now her older brother is worried.

28733230.jpg

BoA’s currently drama obsession at the moment is SBS’ That Winter, The Wind Blows. On March 14, she proved that she’s fallen in love with Zo In Sung’s character Ohsoo, who pretends be Song Hye Gyo’s brother to get money but ends up falling in love. 

Still touched emotionally by the drama, BoA tweeted her real brother, Kwon Soon Woo, saying, “Oppa~ Oppa~~ You are an oppa too, but why are you different from Osoo? Is it because you are a real oppa?”

Her brother, without missing a beat, replied, “My little sister watches too many dramas….it’s a worry. ^^ TT Kekekeke.”

Even so, BoA told her brother to come home soon and watch the recent episode online. 

Photo Credit: BoA′s Twitter

Guest malou1310

many celebs and idols are watching twtwb..... and this particular MC (?), i'm not sure if i get his name right, Kang Yong Seok, also watching the drama...... and said Kyo's skin is no joke  seiji201303151110020.jpg

Guest greenriver

TWTWB is a great Kdrama that I ever watched. Great acting skills for both JIS &SHK. I never watched any drama that I really felt their pains & happiness. I'm so in love with O2 couple, I have to give two thumbs up for both the writer & the director that created such a beautiful & lovely drama. I love to read everyone post , thank you all !

Guest kdramafanusa

Source:  enewsworld.interest.me/enews/contents.asp?idx=31453

[Ratings: Thurs, 03.14.13] Zo In Sung’s Kiss Raises Numbers

2013-03-15 09:43  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong

He finally did it and it helped boost numbers a tiny bit.

On Thursday night, Zo In Sung finally overcame his hesitation and kissed Song Hye Gyo on SBS’ That Winter, The Wind Blows after fighting with himself to not see her as more than his sister, especially since he is pretending to be her brother. However, Song Hye Gyo wakes up in the middle of kiss, making viewers anticipate what will happen next.

The kiss pushed ratings from 14.2 to 14.9. Although not a huge increase, the ratings still became That Winter’s highest recorded ratings to date.

Meanwhile, KBS’ Iris 2 managed to pull into second despite no change in numbers, while MBC’s 7th Grade Civil Servant made a slight rise.

26865271.jpg

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Dramas

8:15 PM

KBS Cheer Up, Mr. Kim! 27.3->28.7

10:00 PM

1. SBS That Winter, The Wind Blows 14.2->14.9

2. KBS Iris 2 10.0

3. MBC 7th Grade Civil Servant 7.9->8.5

Variety

1. MBC Kneedrop Guru 8.2

2. KBS Happy Together 8.1

*All ratings are based on AGB Nielson Media Research

Photo Credit: SBS

Guest xxsarahhoangerz

After the kiss.. I just died and went to heaven.. but i will be back in time for next week's episode. Then something will happen again to make me die and the cycle repeats.

No but seriously, I can't get over how tall Oh Soo is.. he would be such a great shield. I really liked the snowball fight scene, seeing OS act like a child is soo cute and warming. And OY being all mischievous ;) I think it would have been much more of a shocker if Young did the kiss instead .. maybe next time?? ^______^v

Guest Tarits

There is a line in an old song that goes like this:  you must remember this, a kiss is still  a kiss; a sigh is just a sigh...

And so the kiss happened. With quivering lips, tears rolling in his face, faced with the reality that he loves her, he kissed her. Faced with the fear that time is running out,  he did what he had long wanted to do. And we all held our breath and then came out sighs here, sighs there,  sighs everywhere with our eyes weeping also.  No drama, no scene no couple have caught our wholehearted attention but this drama!

Was it just a kiss? No, it was THE KISS!  Not a kiss with passion, not a kiss with lust, but a genuine and true love kiss. A kiss of sadness, a kiss of joy and a kiss of acceptance. And the whole K entertainment industry were tuned in at episode 11. After the kiss, after letting out sighs, our hearts applauded!!!  And what a wonderful way to show the kiss, the scene was done close up for us to see his lips and hers. With abated breath, we watched and wondered, will his lips touch hers?  Will he really do it? 

I tried to guess how this drama will end. But I could not make even a close guess. I just wish that the ending will make us happy, that the ending will show Oh Soo and Young  with sunshine on their faces and a smile on their lips. And I want to see evil Sora being shipped one way to planet Mars where she can find another guy to fool. Except there will not be men there but likely aliens who would be happy to tear her to pieces. 

As for MC, I see that he may redeem himself and do one good turn. After all, he has terminal cancer.  After all, he saw the goodness and the bravery of Oh Soo which he admitted he can never do. The Nanny and the Lawyer - they can only watch in defeat. The self-declared boyfriend?  - go jump in the Pacific Ocean boy!

Wrter Noh, PD, Cinematographer, JIS and SHKyo, what have you done to us?  You got us all mesmerized that even K celebrities are  trailing and applauding behind us.

Yes, you got us captives to this drama that here are only 2 days important to us:   Wednesdays and Thursdays
Will there be another drama like this?  I guess not in a long, long time.  TWinter drama, your shoes would be so hard to fill!

Guest OreoVampire

Now everyone wants a brother like OS. I wonder, is it because of the kiss scene or the way OS cares so much for OY hhhaa??? now Ahjumma like Wang Biseo  really curious X( . pls imagine how Wang Biseo face react after seeing OS&OY in bed, she actually wanna join  =)) =))

#be careful, you may kiss your brother on cheek or somewhere which is accessible but never sleep together in bed, it may harm OK =))

KyoRean said: Now everyone wants a brother like OS. I wonder, is it because of the kiss scene or the way OS cares so much for OY hhhaa??? now Ahjumma like Wang Biseo  really curious X( . pls imagine how Wang Biseo face react after seeing OS&OY in bed, she actually wanna join  =)) =))

#be careful, you may kiss your brother on cheek or somewhere which is accessible but never sleep together in bed, it may harm OK =))

Guest kdramafanusa

Source: http://www.innolife.co.kr/list.php?ac_id=4&ai_id=5347

Jo In-Seong "good comments on acting, thanks to Ko Hyeon-Jeong's encouragement"

2013/03/14(Thu) 22:01

2013031414145922101.jpg
Ko Hyeon-Jeong, Jo In-seong (image: newsen)

At the press conference for SBS Wednesday-Thursday drama 'That Winter, the Wind Blows,' which was held on the 14th at a cafe in Apgujeong, Gangnam, Seoul, Jo In-Seong conveyed that "I talked about my troubles to Ko Hyeon-Jeong."

Jo In-Seong said, "It occured to me that I could be greatly humiliated if I do it wrong even though I try it due to my greed. I even thought I want to escape from all this. Since I was starring in a drama after a long period of rest, I wanted to act without making fun of myself rather than to act in a drama loved by many people."

"I wanted to escape because it was so different when I read the script and actually acted out the scenes. It was at that time that Ko Hyeon-Jeong called me, and I talked to her about my troubles. I told her I had two thoughts. It hurt my pride to avoid, and it scared me to try. Then, she told me, 'Did you decide thinking it won't be hard? Oh-Soo is a bad guy. You have to act in a bad character. It's because you are trying to act in a nice character that gives you such a hard time. When there's much greed, you get many thoughts. Jump at the character thinking he is really a bad guy.'" Also, he added, "I could act with confidence thanks to Ko Hyeon-Jeong."