[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Loveee said: After this drama ends, I wonder which drama that SHK will stare in & with who her leading man will be to make it another classic?I mean, we had: SHK w/ Song Seung Hun & Won Bin in Autumn In My Heart
SHK w/ Lee Byun Hun in All In
SHK w/ Rain in Full House
SHK w/ Hyun Bin in World Within...SHK w/ Joo In Sung for this current drama

Maybe the next one will be with Kwon Sang Woo from Sad Love Story?
-edit- maybe not Kwong Sang Woo, I forgot that he's married... that wouldn't make the drama as exciting.

I just watched episode 9 i can now relate to you chingus! My take, this is not only disheartening to OS but more to OY! The only person she trusts (or maybe w lawyer Jang) gave her euthanasia pill.As i have rewatched all episodes almost daily, no no no to this one. I will not rewatch episode 9 because....i still want to live   =((   Writer Noh please, give us a happy ending please.  
Episode ten looks says OY still cares for bro. She cares that she looks pretty before him. And the hospital scene.....wah!!! I need to take fresh air. Thank you so so much to all who translates.

Guest marlin

look at this pic

tumblr_mjben8TgQB1roy7luo2_250.gif

what are u all afraid of , he,s not the kind of man you can easily forget about ...

she will forgive him for sure

if he remain alive everything gonna be just fine

be positive

:)>- ;;) =D> :x

Guest ziimblu

How so magical to journey with Jo In Sung, through his drama/film, to grapple with emotions as he did in the ultra tragic WHIB, to struggle and drown against opposing faces of love in Frozen Flower,to walk with him, cry with him and suck in all of anguish (and hope still...).
I thought, for many years, there can only be one great actor in my kdrama dreamland.I thought my admiration for JIS through the years, will always be second to my admiration for Hyun Bin.I was wrong.It is a tie now.  In my heart.

No apologies to Binnie Baby :-) for even him am sure would be happy to share the honor, if he watches an episode, even just one ep of TWTWB.   Plus, he'd  be blown away too. 
[oh, I don't want to think of HBinnie and JIS in reference to their present  or past loves (we know who!).....Hee :-) aigoo, pardon me or put me in jail, whatever you do,  I shall remain a jealous lover] 

I'm so sad after this ep ... We are already in the ep 9 and she don't know the truth and I don't like to see Oh soo like that , he is so sad and we can see that he loves her but Oh young thinks he is her brother so she don't like him ... I WANT TO SEE THEM TOGETHER <3

Guest ziimblu

This thread sure gives me lots of great photos of our S and Y. These photos, plus fan arts /video here, and your comments too, help me stay patient from Friday morning to Wednesday afternoon. Gomawo, thanks a bunch to all of you in this thread.

The past consecutive episodes, excluding episode 9 were cute episodes with lots of sweet moments, and because of this, I'm kind of worried that the next episodes will be filled with lots of mellow, and definitely will be a crying fest. Ahh. my poor heart. I might not be able to take this.  =(( 

Anyways, I've been silently reading and following this forum for some time now. It's my first time to post here. I'm thankful for everyone that gives updates, esp. the BTS ones. You guys are awesome! Keep it up! ^:)^

I have a question though' date=' the scene of O2 playing and runniing in the snow was this anywhere in this drama? Or behind the scenes? The y look so candidly happy and SHG seems she can see.[/quote']

maybe that's part of next episodes, but i dont know what episode will be. One of the pic which they hug on the snow, maybe they will kiss after that hihi...call me delusional 8-> :x

Guest myhepyending

aaargghhhh ......this is so heartbreaking!!!!! please....please OS, just tell OY that you are not her real brother.....and please tell her that you love her sooooo much!!!!  my heart was so heartbreaking watching the last scene of ep9....there is 7 ep left, but still can't guess what the ending would be like....still hopping for happy ending.....please PD nim, make it a happy ending   [-O<

Guest myhepyending

can someone share with the torrent link to download the raw video? i cannot download it using BOX anymore.....help me please