[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

@charliew: yess yess =)))) i know.the way he stands and sits is so abnormal to a guy =)))) it's so so weird =))) that's why our fans need more NGs or BTS moments.

Normally, a normal guy cannot resist a beautiful woman like SHK. n i hope JIS is not the exception, if u know what i mean :-? :))))

let's hope he's a straight man 8-} god, please!!!!!! that could be a waste if u let a hot guy like him being a gay !!!!!!!!!!!! please be straight, In Sung shi !!!!!! [-O<

Funny.. You just wrote all the words in my minds.. But even rain have given this issue coz of his long lash in his new albums .. :-??

Let's push aside this things.. :(

LOL....OMG if JIS is gay then almost all Korean actors are gay.  PSH, SSH, BYJ, Bi, KSW, CJM, JJH, KMJ, JS, SJS, HB, JIW, PYC, KJJ, KRW, JS, LSG, YSH, LMH, and ect. they all walk and look like gay too if you think JIS is gay.  Anybody tall the way they stand always like that. I saw a lot of the young actors nowaday even more sassy like a girl than the older one.  If you think JIS is gay than just give him to me I don't mind.  

The new preview did not show any kiss scene like the one at the end of Ep. 5.  I hope HS tell OY everything about OS so our O2's couple can move to the new stage of their life.

Ha" ..:D ... Is another comment of you that same in my minds so far.. But.. :-<

Guest jjsweeter0211

LOL =))  The gif is so creative.Would be the day we get to see four of them in one project together? I doubt it would happen. Too bad.That would be so awesome to be true.

viewimage.php?id=baramibunda&no=29bcc427

cr to DC

yeah yeah guys.as i said b4, its just my personal feeling but i have no idea it would make such a hot issue :-?? like many of u said, let's pussh aside this thing
:P  i hope my feeling is wrong n there will be  a SHK-JIS couple for real keke cuz i love this couple n want them to actually fall 4 each other :-\"
SBS please please give me BTS moments !!!!!!!!!!!

I just finished the the last part of ep.5 I just love staring JIS's face while watching and I even paused and staring at him! hihihihih  :x : :x
and oh! I'm so confused with SW she is sometimes concerned with OY but what does is her motives really! I guess this will be another twist of the drama, how dare she tell that the fiancee is good hhahah I found him creepy rather than Manchoo.
 I think Manchoo became cruel to OS is because he still can't accept that HJ died infront of him and blaming OS.

Guest sunshine4ever

@jjsweeter0211 wow, that gif you just posted reminded me that both Song Hye Kyo and Ha Ji Won worked with Jo In Sung and Hyun Bin. It is definitely a laughable moment. Hyun Bin used to be Song Hye Kyo's old co-star and Jo In Sung used to be Ha Ji Won's old co-star. And both Hyun Bin and Ha Ji Won had been together before too. Haha. I agree with you. It will be awesome if 4 of them are in the same drama. That would be too crazy! :D But seriously I think Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo have this special chemistry so undeniably awesome for me. Whenever I see Soo & Young together and even though it is really just 5 episodes so far, I just felt like they're inseparable. As though they are one even though of course at this point Young still thinks that Soo is her brother (or so it seems like that in the drama). I just hope Oh Soo won't have a sad ending like Jung Jaemin in this drama.

h0ns_niech

wrote:

»

jjsweeter0211 said:<br />

LOL

=))

The gif is so creative.Would be the day we get to see four of them in one project together? I doubt it would happen. Too bad.That would be so awesome to be true.<br />

<br />

cr to DC<br />

<br />

<br />

aaah that GIF must be funny... but sadly I can understand at all.. any kind soul like to translate it for person like me? I'd be appreciate it so much.. thanks ^^

@sunshine4everwell, i see.. I'm so sorry to hear that. I remember that time I'm pregnant my first son and put JIS into my pray, hope my dear son will be as handsome as Jo In Sung heheheee.. talented and allways put his best while doin something You guys all must be feel that..amazed how he act.. just like me when first time I watch JIS in memories of Bali. 
and it's so funny.. how my 5 years old daughter Rebecca surprised me.. when she watch TWTWB with me.. she smile and show me her shy face while she comment "momm.. I think Uncle Jo In sung more handsome than uncle Lee Min Ho, look,, he looks so handsome .. I love him more, I don't like uncle Lee Min Ho, I prefer uncleJIS" hahahahhaaa she said that when she watch JIS sit and cross his tall leg and smile,... 
She said that, cause she knows the most fav korean actor for me is JIS and then LMH, although Won Bin is my first love and Gong Yoo and Hyun Bin comes next after LMH hhiihiii.. but JIS contains more toxins that makes me so crazy heheee.. well that's ok, my hubby and first son know that already, they even buy me the dvd of their movies. 

@jjsweeter0211whaaa..  last night I was about to writting an idea to suggest every sister in Korea to call him Nation's oppa.. happy to hear they finally name him national brother..
I thought TWTWB give me everything.. my two most fav korean actor, abeautiful story.. everythingg  I wish I could easily go to the filming set and see with my own eyes while they filming..

It seems TWTWB is doing really good..according to the news De Chocolate which supported the drama, the company itself regains quite a lot of attention..so you give and you get in return :D

mt_1361845503_1568219616_0.jpg
http://news.nate.com/view/20130226n11795

OSTs Winter Love was ranked as nr 1 of music weekly chart
http://news.nate.com/view/20130226n11886

Guest ziimblu

The cotton candy scene makes me want to put up a museum for all of the goodness this yummy COTTON CANDY has given us....ohhhh, to whoever thought about including this scene in the story/drama/original story/movie - - ahhhh, you rock!!! I have always loved anything about the cotton candy, but now, I think a shrine for it is in order ^:)^

Guest ziimblu

Hello all fellow fans of super hot In Sung sshi! I enjoy reading your comments on the drama & about our collective admiration for the face, body & talent of Jo In Sung, our dearest! I am so glad to be watching TWTWB, a drama that is soooooo promising. I only have one problem - I can't help asking everybody, everyday - Is it Wednesday already? Can't we be all airlifted to that planet where there is only Wendesday and Thursday in a week?

Guest ziimblu

Saw this in youtube. Thought of sharing this with al of you fellow TWTWB fans. 
 Can't stop listening to this song, over and over and over again! 
 (Credit to - KMusicLiveSBS)
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaMES1eDwts :-h =D>