[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

monchoo said: I really really miss my O2 couple! I still can't let go of this two beautiful creatures and i ship for them so much!!

The bts pic is really a dose of med for me! But I want more!!

So far it's only SHK-shii making comments about them acting convincingly as a pair. She said they are friends. What about JIS-shii? SO far no comments from his side yet. I am getting my hopes up. Perhaps he would want to be more than just Good friends???

And I dun think in anyway JIS is dating GHJ. He respects the Noona. If you guys watched GoShow, you will know what I said. With the subs, JIS treated GHJ clearly only as good friends and a sister cum confidante. However GHJ's opinion matters very much to him.

I recalled during the Goshow, the guys asked what's his feelings abt kissing GHJ. JIS replied, he is back as JIS as soon as the director shouted "cut". They all laughed and called him bad to have said that infrt of GHJ but he added he has done much more steamy kissing scenes in FF. It's one thing when u kissed the person u loved but when acting, he's back to his own self once the director shouted 'cut'.

That reminds me of TWTWB's final kissing scene. They hugged afterward and even shed tears. Can I take it like, she's special to him?? Arggggghhh. What have the O2 done to me. It''s surely like OXYGEN for me these days!!!

marshmelliey

wrote:

»

probably..TWTB gonna be the most memorable, unforgetable, favorite and leave a big impact

:x

<br />

EDIT: i love the fact that JIS always kiss her forehead and gave her piggyride hahaha :3<br />

AHHH..just watched the fan-made MV and i miss their cute moments already 

:((

Can we order DVD now? I'm from the Philippines I hope there is an available DVD with english subs. If there's a director's cut also. I need to buy 2. One for myself, one to share with family and friends.
THE BEST DRAMA EVER!!!!!!!!!! CASTS, WRITER, DIRECTOR, CINEMATOGRAPHER, SOUNDTRACK, ETC.
It will take a while (or maybe never) before another drama surpasses That Winter The Wind Blows.

Guest kdramafanusa

Source: http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=183362

‘Winter' All of the staffs going on a trip together next week

2013-04-05 15:40

20130405094318515e1e261.jpg

The staffs of 'Wind Blows In Winter' will be going on a trip together.

All of the staffs of SBS drama 'Wind Blows In Winter' will be having a trip together.

The production agency of 'Wind Blows In Winter' decided to pay for the staffs' trip to thank their great efforts and successful work.

According to an official, director Kim Kyu Tae made the shootings more successful than any other dramas with his great leadership, and it is said that he even contributed in saving up budgets by reducing the number of days of shootings.

President Cho Jung Ho of the production agency of 'Wind Blows In Winter' said, "The staffs earned the trip themselves. Even though the number of days of shootings reduced, they still presented a phenomenal drama. Director Kim and all other staffs did their best in cold weather, and we wanted to express our thanks."

On the other hand, a few actors, director Kim, writer No Hee Kyung, and other staffs will be having 5 days of vacation next week.

/Reporting by Kim Dong-Joo en@starnnews.com

@moncho.. you describe my mind so well.. I have those thoughts too
I ship them so much.. 
and if they finally dating someone else.. it will break many hearts right? we better join so Ra in italy after those news ..

=((
I don't know about haters opinion related to SHG before.. I've watched The Greatest Love drama (the story about Celebrities Love) and read an article about Kwon sang Woo told that He has the same story in the past when he should protect his yeoja.... Now I know, that SHG might be in the same situation.. 
I feel like something happen between our o2 couple.. I think they are really fall for each other.. They have many reasons to keep their twtwb moments the unforgettable moment. and it's enough reason to make them close to each other.
I adore JIS so much, and totally admire everything about SHK.. There are so many handsome, beautiful talented actor and actress in korea. But both of them already on my top list even before twtwb..I don't know but, the chemistry between JIS n SHK in twtwb beat out all couple in my k-drama journey..Don't say its all because they are really good in acting.. How I love these creatures, they giving me so much joy just to look at their togetherness. I even say a pray that twtwb is their way to be a real couple
=((

KyoRean

said: It is not what we read that makes us spinning people  :-O :-O :-O  ... it's this page that blowing through like a hurricane.. This remind me of  the last drama I watched, That Winter The Wind Laugh at Me

;)

) :-j 

:)

)  .... yaahh!! I really couldn't catch up with all posts,.... youngiiiie ahhh!

]

I miss this yeoja. They say she is a femme fatale .. by the way did SHK attend the party or not???

:-??

)

whoooppsss.. sorry wrong URL of picture .. :-SS :-SS 

;)

)

I mean I miss this gorgeous a lot..

no more wind on wednesday and we keep playing this scene..it's hot!!

]  :-w   :-j

wangnyeo

said:

@KyoRean .. I know right ! were we watching a horror movie filled with Ghosts starting from the real Oh Soo ! 

=))

utkim

wrote:

»

I have now got watched ep 16 with sub and it was such a beautiful ending <br />

<br />

I really love love this ep and there were many scenes where i shed tears, kudos to InSung and Kyo for their wonderful performances.  I already miss them so much and i hate this withdrawal symptoms, last time it took me few months to recover, and this time i guess it won't be less....and i think this drama will be certainly be a long long break for me before i'll watch another drama, few years perhaps, can't effort this sad feelings in me after the drama end...no more for me for few years ahead

:(

.<br />

<br />

I really impressed with JIS, i have only watched him in WHIB and AFF, i like him, but not much back then. But i love him in twtwb, i think i love  his character as OS and his acting and i am looking forward to his upcoming projects and i wish him all lucks, i was disappointed that he didn't get nominated, i thot he was outstanding here, made me shed a lot of tears....hopefully he get some bigger than this. And as a fan of SHK, i am deeply moved and proud of her performance in this drama..I have always loved her though she might not be the best out there and i was always wishing more from her, but this drama makes me proud of her, she made OY believable and she blew me away in many scenes. YAY for JIS and Kyo.<br />

<br />

I hope both can have some promotions together in Japan. Let's hope this will happen. Kyo has told that InSung and Kyo are good friends and i believe they are, and i wish they can stay as friends to support each other, that would be the best ( i know many shippers here don't agree with me haha) . Aja, Aja JIS-SHK fighting

:D

!<br />

<br />

Thanks to all for pics, recaps, hilarious and insightful comments.. 

:x

<br />

<br />

I will be here for a while

:P

Guest marshmelliey

just randomly checking & reading my old notebook and suddenly this quotes remind me of  OS & OY nor JIS & SHK :')
" one day if you find yourself like you lost a piece of yourself, let's cross our fingers and hope we find each other " 
winter3.jpg

:x :x :x

Guest crazywindblower

hope interviews with JIS will come out already! :D we heard SHK side already in different articles, wish tomorrow or this weekend will have JIS interviews..i miss OY and OS! :(:((

my shipping JIS and SHK heart cant stop wondering that this two have formed a special friendship while filming TWTB,i think that they are just keeping it private so that the media will not ruin it..hehehe.. :D :x :\">

Guest crazywindblower

argghhh i cant stop looking at pics of JIS and SHK together..they are such a good looking couple! (i really hope soon they will e a real couple) :D :\"> :x

the last scene of episode 16 was the best scene for me,they look so radiant and gorgeous! i love the way they kissed simple yet you know its full of happiness and love (i hope in real life too..hahaha)..

While my mind is asking me to stop shipping the O2 couple due to the painful experiences in the past after HB and SHK broke up, my heart always beats very fast when reading any news from them. And now, I feel as if I were playing a game of picking a petal off a daisy flower while speaking alternatively 'ship', 'not to ship' :)). And the feeling is exactly the same when I have a crush on someone but dare not move on :))
SHK is totally my sweet obsession. I cant stand and be ready to explode if she's bashed again by some stupid rumors X(