[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

What an ending!!! 
It took me a couple of minutes to digest it all. Did he die? Is he alive? And I think....he's alive!
On one of the ost songs, it says something like, "If only we can meet in the beginning all over again..." or something like that.
The ending shows them meeting all over again. New start, new relationship...
That's why there is that teasing, shy smiles...
And they kiss like they've done it many times before....that comfort kiss, not the awkward kiss. 
Youngie stays in the city to get her eyes treated and she comes to the countryside to see Oh Soo. 
When she gets off the taxi, it shows how she always feel surrounded with his love. 
I think Youngie and Jin Sung will be a mess if Oh Soo die. I don't think they can be happy.
Jin Sung looks worried cause maybe Oh Soo is still mad at him and they are mending their relationship. 
This is just my guess. I think Writer Noh left it to us to decide how we want to look at the ending. 
We get to choose if we want a happy or sad ending. 
Our own interpretation. 
*I hate such ending but I want to choose a happy ending for both of them...hehe. 
Thank you everyone for your contributions to this drama! You guys are DAEBAK!!  ^:)^

Oh. So Oh Soo died. Writer Nim is so disappointing. Adaptation does not mean one must follow the original. And in defence of SHK, why she didn't open her mouth was because JIS didn't allow her to. lol. He simply planted his lips on hers and cover her mouth how do you expect her to kiss properly? And if it's really meant to be a hot kiss, the producer would have directed it but he didn't. Told you he won't allow JIS to kiss SHK properly, didn't I? lol.

Disappointing ending for me, really.

Guest lalanf28

love their kiss scene,,, :-*
just describe the kisses :
1. kiss to show how much they love each other.
2. soo kiss from forehead to eyes and cheek,, why his lips not go to the right side (lips)  :)>- ... kiss like lovey dovey couple  :-*
3 and 4. my favorite kiss,, kiss to show their love to start again and blossom like the trees in the location,, :x
thanks to writer nim.. you are make my hope and my imagine come true.. aaaaaaaaaa.... love love love this drama so much,,,
before watch tonight episode,, i have 2 feeling,, first curious and excite to see the ending and second sad this drama come to the end,, 
happy to meet everyone in this forum,, hope to meet you all in other soompi's forum page for new drama,, *kiss and hug
;;)

Guest yellowumbrella

I think the writer made a successful ending by satisfying the viewers who want the sad or happy ending. AND IM TOTALLY SATISFIED. It's better to end this way. =))))

it seems to be a HE
but i'm so confused !!!!
i dont understand if it's a dream or not
haizzzzz :-??
and i notice on the last scene,there's no kissing scene from far away!!!!!!!!!
by the way, can someone tell me whether SHK attend the party or not???? my shipper heart is telling me asking u guys that[-O<

Guest chrissy96

Flowers can mean graves and dead people but flowers can also mean hospitals and healing. Just wanted to put that out - I'm 80% sure that Soo is alive and everything is real but the 20% of me is nagging.

jl08 said:

Yea, it's a happy ending but to be honest, kinda anti-climax after the wonderful start of the drama. The kisses were....well....not up to expectations from both of them. I don't know what to say about the finale except that the end was too rushed.

Guest ziimblu

Twtwb ending will trend as the topic to beat in the next weeks in kdrama land.

This ending, uhmmmm, omo, oh,  why the flower/visit talk?!  Surely, a situation of ambiguity was made intentional in the last episode. 
Omo :-( I do not wish to rain on "our" parade, but endings like this (as with CHunter), bother me... 
In Kdrama as in life, we need closure, black or white, whatever, but closure just the same.But that is more ideal than actual!  In real world, with real people,  closures often come in so many shapes and shades.
All too often, we can only make do with what is given.Sad to admit, often, we don't see closures in utter white or black...in real world.
Am afraid, closures often come in gray, or in such other hazy hues of black  and white intermingling..... This must be the way TWTWB is intended to end? 
As with any other art form, we credit the artist and the intent of the artist as well.Drama or film, it seems, impact more, when the content is open-ended, ripe for discussion, or inviting curious circumspection, ramifications or analysis...
So it must be, as presented...It is never boring, art!Including great  Kdrama like TWTWB!It shall remain, to be talked about, or loved...and shall tirelessly haunt souls in search of answers....answers to the same questions in OS and OY minds, as they sought....and eventually found the pearl of belonging! 

@nov6060 @KyoRean @ZarraJae THANK YOU FOR ALL THE RECAPS! i know it's hard typing while watching at the edge of your seats. BIG HUG! >:D< :-j
have yet to watch it. but reading all your post, i think, OY lives, [time jumping forward..?] as for OS, well, different views on whether it is a dream or not. but the things is, whether he lives or died, all of us here [even me who did not watch] feel happy of how it ended. the PD and the writer want us to make our own interpretation [so I assume] but still leaving a beautiful scene where OY and OS are together, kissing [this I really have to see] and smiling at each other. After all the pain and the tears, at least this scene will always be remembered every time TWTWB will be recalled.
well, imo, the mystery will always be there. 
;) 

Guest dandelion606

876e2db8gw1e3csljo9nbg.gif
I think it's clearly a very happy end...It's a bit confusing but I don't think you can kill someone and still live free...

JIS so damn good kisser ... the way he hold his kissing partner's head so perfect. Awww everything about him so perfect hahahaha. Thank to all Windblowers who share everything about this drama ... la la la la I am so happy ... Thank youuuu.

Hahahhahha... Just realised that i have 20 pages and maybe 20++ to catch up.. 
 And so happy that I'm not the one who complaint about the kiss.. Hehehe.. 
How bout making petition "WE WANT HOTTER KISS SCENE!" 
 Maybe they will shoot it for the Director's Cut... Hehehehe...

It's a Happy Ending for us windblowers!!!
It's not a dream..OS survive the incident and OY get to see for real!!!..writer Noh just made us confuse on that cane B-)
O2 couple are so beautiful on that last scene with those cherry blossoms ;;) :x :\">
now I want more BTS please..did SHK arrive at the dinner?..need to back read now
GROUP HUG EVERYONE >:D<

Guest iheartyou1518

hello fellow windblowers!! :) is there an update for the cast & crew's after party?  and what would be JIS and SHK reaction when their kiss is being shown? :))  ali_027.gif