[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest dark19

Kiss on the subject think that punishment is almost sexual harassment of beautiful oh soo i found it was a perfect kiss in which clearly showed every emotion perfectly, mm envy just remember this scene will be a victim of jo in sung harassment lol. Song Hye Kyo and I can only say it is a great and beautiful actress., talented and she would love me and leave JIS in real life. mmm would be the perfect end haha.

strawberry555

wrote:

»

Really.. Sexual haarasement.. Then lot of kdrama include of its.. Like in FH n lots of others drama.. That's lots off kind "unaccidental kiss scene" like that in kdrama.. Realyy .. C'mon.. Is a drama things you know even in lots of US drama had it too.. Even till in the bed.. If you watch like friends n new girl or lots of it..

Guest charliew

KyoRean said: monchoo said: Halo Chingus! Morning!!
Today DAEBAK news from Baidu!! The finale will be ending with "After 3 years"

Will it be a happy ending? Are they meeting again after 3 yrs ? Expect it by Next week Thursday.
Kir dae yor!

I really wish to see a happy ending with a HAPPY FAMILY!!
:)

Just because a blogger or writer of a blog review certain dramas/movies doesn't justify he/she as a verified, qualified drama/movies critics. It only justifies that he/she has certain opinion about certain drama/movies that they decided to recap. In many blog that I've visited, the writer (s) seem to the super expert when it comes to cinematography, acting, editing and music score, etc. If that is the case, why not becomes the drama writer/director themselves. This reminds me of those who loves sports, in my case football, sometimes we can give comments as if we are better than the player :) but of course we are not, I mean I'm not.

So, each time if we are visiting a blog, don't overwhelmed by the writing skills that could be interpreted as this person really knows about drama/movies. But just take it, again, as someone that have a writing talent expressing his/her own impressions on that certain drama/movies. And if we disagree than that is fine we all having our own taste and impressions.

For the so called 'forcing kiss', I don't see any different like LBH and KTH in Iris 1 on their 1st kiss and many other dramas that have it. So, yeah...it's not sexual harassment. Although in our drama, I prefer the kiss is done in different way but I am also fine with the way the director and writer put it.

Go...go...go That winter, the wind blows...ah...and it is spring now but the wind still blows :).

Don't forget that they film different versions of ending... Don't put our hope too high... I personly didn't like Nice Gyu ending coz i feel Maru did die and what happen after 7 years is his dreaming. I rather got sad ending than a confusing ending. I think even with a sad ending, we will still be happy with it because it will a sad- happy ending: maybe OY will die but they didn't show the part she die (like A walk to remeber) or OS will die but OY carries his baby... Whatever.. As long as it's not a confusing ending lol... I hate to have to spending all day to think it's actually this or that lol

Guest malou1310

id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 19px; background-color: transparent; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial;"TWTWB high ratings Overseas & ost chart

Guest malou1310

Song Hye Kyo and Peter Lindbergh Reunion, Powerful Goddess Beauty “Dazzling”20130325_1364170284.jpg

[Korea Economy TV, Reporter Choi Min Ji] Actress Song Hye Kyo and Peter Lindbergh were reunited after 7 years.

On March 21st, Song Hye Kyo attended the opening ceremony for Peter Lindbergh’s ongoing exhibition at 10 CORSO COMO Seoul 3rd floor exhibition space.

What makes this day even more eye catching is the fact that Song Hye Kyo met with one or the world’s top photographers, Peter Lindbergh. This exhibition by Peter Lindbergh featured photos of Madonna, Sharon Stone, Naomi Campbell, Kate Moss, and 2 pieces from 2006 of Song Hye Kyo.

On this day, Song Hye Kyo had her long wavy hair hanging loose and wore a leopard patterned dress, while showing a innocent yet sexy charm. In particular, as we look at the photos, when she smiles, it revealed a goddess of beauty.

Netizens reacted by making a variety of comments such as, “As expected, Song Hye Kyo is a goddess,” “No matter what Song Hye Kyo wears or whatever pose she shows us, she is beautiful,” “Song Hye Kyo and Peter Lindbergh meet after 7 years! A wonderful connection,” etc201303250907180510_1.jpg

201303250906180510_1.jpgmin@wowtv.co.kr

Source: wowtv.co.kr
Translated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net
Photo Gallery: View here

thanks for shairng, SHK is so gorgeous in those photo. Which one do you like? I prefer TWTWB. In that poster, JIS's face expession is soft and tender ( he loves that woman he's holding) and his hand shows "strong" fell (he's protecting his lady). I have no idea abt the other poster because i haven't watch it but it seems a sad love story.f60938e3b155425fea1164ae80c8c6b7_zps56118f0e.jpg
  78990f5544f52a285936ec5bedb8d71e_zps4a97de68.jpg

Guest diamond2212

now that i rewatched ep 13 again, i think the one who will have to die in the end will be jinsung n moocheol, its no doulb that moocheol will die die to his sickness n he is trying to protect oh soo, menahwile, jinsung, after he borrowed money from his gang's friend (forgot the name), that gang called director kim n said that jinsung was now involed in this case, i do think both of them will have to die n their deaths will protect oh soo

JS will not die, if he's die Oh Soo will spend his life to blame himself. And what abt HS? I don't think Writermim will kill this cute couple. MC will die for sure and he might be killed in order to protrect either OS or JS. If there's one more person has to die :( i would be either OS or OY. Iprepared myself if OS dies. But if OY dies, i really think it's hard for OS to continue his life. But what we're watching is from OS's point of view.. maybe both O2 live, and meet each other after 3 years ( like what fan reported from the filming), OY walk by OS without knowing it's him, and she just stop when she sees his bracelet ... Aiyoo, if it's ending, then it's too typical and predictable lol

Guest tiffany.shin

@verona i agree that MC might possibly die too and for a good course. he never seemed really evil/bad. he was just still mourning HJ's death and hurt and angry with OS. hehe as long as we get a half-happy ending im fine with that  :(( i like ur little prediction/guess with the meeting after 3 years but that would mean OY's surgery (if it happens) is successful  :-O oh, pls be so! as long as our beautiful beautiful couple end up together  :x im more than happy!  :)>- oooh man wed and thurs at this stage seems waaaayyy too far away  [-O< c'mon, lets make it a big and happy ending writer-nims!!  :-B hehe a wedding would be like super thick creamy icing on top! if we do get one heheheee~~  no dying/killing off any of our lovely oxygen couple pls  :( that will be such a big heart ache for me  =(( this couple deserves to both finally be happy  :-S 

^but can't think of other ways that OY will recognise OS except the ringing bell from the bracelet   :\">

tweet from the staff -

Jung Woo Sung, Padam Padam actor........ visits twtwb filming set today..... probably for PD Kim and maybe writer Noh is there too.....

YANG HYUK JOON @tmgoodhelper 6h
오늘은 촬영장에 광채가 하나 더 늘었다 배우 정우성씨의 방문~ 술렁거리는 촬영장에 삼계탕을 날려주셨다 그것도 전복삼계탕 와우~정우성선배와 드라마 아스팔트사나이때 이야기도 하고 예전 같이 찍었던 사진보며 웃고~ㅋㅋ 그 겨울의 바람이 끝나감이 아쉽다