[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

@sunshine4ever, I wonder if your work is involved in writing? It seems you have a lot of wonderful experience :)

This close-up picture of the bridge make me feel like I'm standing on it. A little sad :)
2432013132350431.png

In the evening, it is like this: ( Behind them is the bridge :x)
2432013134552824.png

243201313230514.png
2432013132238853.png
2432013132421820.png
2432013132427840.png
cre to uploader

Guest katkat88

@sunshine4ever
Loved your long post, especially when you gave every details why Oh Soo behaved that way in episode 13.  But you forgot to include that before the kiss, Oh Soo was so tired not only emotionally but physically.  Imagine, having to piggyback Oh Young which I believe took him more than an hour, then chopped woods for her, and then walked and drived for 3.5 hours just to buy food for her.  After he arrived, instead of resting for a while, he cooked for her at once.  Then he had to deal with all the insults of Oh Young, splashing of water (maybe a little bit hot coz they're drinking tea) to his face and Oh Young's slapping.  With all these things he went through that day, any guy would not be able to think right. He's definitely exhausted emotionally and physically.

what the heck!??! I come back on here and I'm reading so many negative news!!!
stop this you unhappy people/critics who can't accept the popularity and who can't see this drama for what it is! arghhh

mousefight.gif

Let's keep this thread positive till the end winter wind blowers!! aza aza hwaiting!!

Guest sunshine4ever

@freshspring, dear, thanks for you comments. No, writing is not my thing. Hehe. But my favorite subject in high school was literature. I didn't take that many literature classes, but still do love reading literature stuffs. I can only write when I feel like writing. There are dramas that I watched, but nothing came out of me.
@sunshine4ever
Loved your long post,  i couldn't help but to laugh when you give every details why Oh Soo behaved that way in episode 13.  But you forgot to include that before the kiss, Oh Soo was so tired not only emotionally but physically.  Imagine, having to piggyback Oh Young which I believe took him more than an hour, then chopped woods for her, and then walked and drived for 3.5 hours just to buy food for her.  After he arrived, instead of resting for a while, he cooked for her at once.  Then he had to deal with all the insults of Oh Young, splashing of water (maybe a little bit hot coz they're drinking tea) to his face and Oh Young's slapping.  With all these things he went through that day, any guy would not be able to think right. He's definitely exhausted emotionally and physically.

Guest julie721

Happy weekend to all windblowers chingus....

As usual, I'm always behind many pages... You are all so active and awesome.. This thread is Daebak!!

regarding negative reviews from some bloggers about our precious drama, I find those reviews quite interesting to read, and would not change a bit of my opinion about TWTWB.. I take that as balancing.. Nothing's perfect. You got to see from opposite side/view sometimes, i usually take the negativities with open mind so that you'll so better next time, or just as additional reasons for loving what I like/love. In the end of the day I will just feel happy because I'm blessed to appreciate and see things that those people can't see.

And about some blogs tend to use harsh words towards their disliking certain drama.. IMO perhaps they doing the review/recaps just because they oblige to.. You see some blogs (d****b****, k****p******d) they have too much drama on the plate.. I remember Softy mentioned once in her post abou quitting recapping L7 was she felt that it was unfair and unjustice for the drama and fans since she's doing it halfheartedly, just because her bias starred in the drama. *she's awesome right, I love her for being so honest.. She dislike being fake just to have more people hits her site* given this example, I guess you could guess what happen to those blogs.. Also, you would be to tired and perhaps go numb if you watch too many drama at one time, including drama you don't like.. And then you still have to write something about it... You can guess what will happen later on...

Just my two cents anyway...

Guest sunshine4ever

@j0j0l3 thanks for sharing your insight. I bet you know which site gave IMY its worse critics, haha.

Anyway, everyone, I'm actually thankful for disagreement because it makes me try to understand why episode 13 ended the way it did because a lot of us were still trying to understand the kiss. So I felt grateful for this disagreement because I got to go back and saw why it had to end that way.

im new here hahaha  :-h  :-h(first post) yohoooo  :D but i been reading all the trends since TWTWB started .. you guys all have a thoughtful insights =D>=D> !!! lol =) =). btw i'am a super fan of SHK since AIMH. i know JIS but not as much i know him now, i become a bigbig fan of him by his best acting and his handsomeness :x  :x in this drama (TWTWB) i'm so late being here TWTWB is nearly to end :(:(( ...(hoping for happily ever after ENDING) omo! just like you all. couldn't imagine how will i spend my WED&THU without TWTWB ~X(  ~X(  sorry for my english btw nice meeting you all

Guest brokenmachine

I don't go on any recap sites but what is this sexual harassment thing I am reading about? Let me at those silly people with the silly comments *rolls sleeves*
I mean honestly...once again ladies out there, do we not like our man showing passion and assertiveness in love anymore? 
Do we not sometimes push our loved ones away whether out of stubbornness or due to circumstances and still secretly hope that they'd actually hold on to us with all their strength?
Since when was the force kiss scenario between to star-crossed lovers not the most romantic thing ever!
Also on the red pants, i think it's purely for cinematography reasons, he would have blended in with the woods in dark colours. So I think it was just a visual tool for the forest scenes, which is not at all that bad I reckon, not every man can pull off red pants.  

Just want to share with you :x
10 Corso Como Seoul
[News]Exihibition130324_ Peter Lindbergh talks about SHK, starts from 1:05

His contemporaries was the best model from the 1980s until the '90s, Naomi Campbell, Cindy Crawford, Kate Moss, is packed to the camera.
He said: "Song Hye-kyo was a very humane and socially, she had the picture you want, and there was a photo I want both of us really want to create a good work"

source: http://m.media.daum.net/media/culture/newsview/20130324112004241

@sunshine4ever

Your post is awesome! I think I really need to re-watch episode 12 and 13. I skipped too many parts because I didn't want to cry while watching it. :P
But I remember I started to cry when Youngie asked Heesun whether she can love her brother.... Man, I felt bad for her at that time

Guest jjsweeter0211

A  bit off-topic but the theme of  Running Man's next week's  episode  is That Winter, The Typhoon Blows ;))
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Atzuqq9Mvk&feature=youtu.be

I really wish our main casts  could guest on Running Man after finishing filming. 

cr video to mante7

Guest msbae77

HAPPY THOUGHTS Windblowers! Let's not dwell too much on those negative comments. No matter how great a drama is, there will always be haters. We can't please everybody. We can't expect everybody to see and understand things as we do. Some people are just too shallow minded. Reasoning with them for Nth times just wouldn't do since their level of comprehension is low. Some people, unfortunate as it is, just love to hate. They strive on playing dirty. But we windblowers are far better off than those people, so let us not allow them to pull us down and get dirty. Windblowers, AJA AJA!!! FIGHTING!!! Few more days and it's Wednesday again! Yay!!!