[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

30000251294_700.jpg

Two works of art in the pic above become a big topic becos appeared in the drama TWTWB and attract a lot of viewer's attention.
In addition to these two works, works of art around the house to fit the position of the conglomerate heiress has been placed.
There will be a special exihibition opened to public with the name "TWTWB" in Seoul from 25th.
I really want to know who draw these pics
May be the staff uploaded this pics on twitter to promote the event?
BGCkl8fCUAAYzGB.jpg
more info here: http://baramibunda.sbs.co.kr/plus/news.jsp?article_id=E10002756429

Guest Aigayafu

About the review... don't take it too seriously. It's just a blogger with an opinion. Just because writer's got decent writing skills it doesn't mean there's something valuable or legit behind the words. Honestly, you just have to check the other reviews on the blog to see just how good of a judgement the blogger's got. Take the review and the high score on Wild Romance for example(sorry to anyone who liked it). 

Guest Aigayafu

twtwb said: Hi Aigayafu, actually I was not referring to the review on Vault. I was talking about the negative comments from some people that I have read on recap site dramabeans. I mean they are entitled to have their own opinions but still, you know, the negative comments still make me unhappy. So I have decided not to visit dramabeans any longer. The only recap site that I will follow is Softy's site. 

twtwb said: Hi Aigayafu, actually I was not referring to the review on Vault. I was talking about the negative comments from some people that I have read on recap site dramabeans. I mean they are entitled to have their own opinions but still, you know, the negative comments still make me unhappy. So I have decided not to visit dramabeans any longer. The only recap site that I will follow is Softy's site. 

Guest dandelion606

utkim

said: Just wanna share this review by the Vault...It's good to read different views, i might not be able to see what 's the problem all the close-up could bring to the show though i understand what the blogger was trying to tell and at times i thot there were too much close-up too, but I thot i still could feel the story and everything behind it...but i think the blogger has a good point for what he is saying. Anyway, don't feel sad if it doesn't feel like what you want to hear cos everyone has different view points, we are here to have an open discussion....so cheers!

http://vaultofdoom.wordpress.com/2013/03/22/%EA%B7%B8%EA%B2%A8%EC%9A%B8-%EB%B0%94%EB%9E%8C%EC%9D%B4-%EB%B6%84%EB%8B%A4-that-winter-the-wind-blows-ep-613-review/

TWTWB can create great inspiration to everyone, I did not distinguish between  the images with his paintings
243201303721305.png
243201303723981.png
243201303727158.png
243201303730614.png
243201303733995.png
243201303737828.png

This guy, you are amazing 
^:)^
243201303751578.png
24320130380211.png

Windblowers dearies, you should watch full here
http://blog.naver.com/bankcnc?Redirect=Log&logNo=90168707941&from=section

Guest texashot

can someone please post me a few pictures of OS's with the side and the front view of his hair? I want to get my son the same hair cut like OS.  thank you so much

Guest sunshine4ever

@texashot wow sounds awesome to me. I like Insung's hairstyle in this drama too. I hope someone will find some for you. If not later I will post them for you. I like his hairstyle a lot on the side too.

Yes guys, I am also following Dramabeans, and it was so sad to read negative comments. I guess we can't please everybody, to each their own. But I was really hurt with the comments labeling Oh Soo's kiss as "sexual harassment", that was overboard. I didn't bother to read anymore. Sigh. I guess I'll be following Softy's recap only.  :(

Guest katkat88

I seldom post and much prefer to be just a silent reader but reading from a popular blogging site (dramabeans) that what Oh Soo did in Episode 13 is pure sexual harassment really pissed me off so I couldn't help but to post my views with regards to that particular scene.

They should be reminded that Oh Soo’s situation is very different from the other male leads in other  korean drama. Oh Soo’s days are numbered and he’s also frustrated about Oh Young’s  tumor and blindness.  Then Oh Young’s discovery that he’s not her real brother and he’s just conning her added to the situation.  He’s so depressed, stressed and almost at the point of breaking down.  And knowing that he’s losing the first woman he loves, he’s already very desperate.  When he forcefully kissed Oh Young, I believe he’s no longer thinking if it’s right or wrong and just did it at the spur of the moment. At that moment, he's just thinking that she's walking away from him so he just did it out of desperation and helplessness. He thought that it's their last time together so he made that move coz that's the only thing he can think of to show his love and longing for her. He knew words are useless considering the depth of his wrongdoings to her so he used actions instead.  And since Oh Soo is a rough guy who was raised and grew up in a very rough world, you can't expect him to handle the situation very gentlemanly. I believe being a little bit rough is more realistic because it's really his personality. But I do think that Oh Soo is still a gentleman in some ways considering how he controlled himself in those previous epsiodes but of course he can't be gentleman all the way because this is not him. I also don’t like a guy forcefully kissing a girl but in Oh Soo’s situation, I understand him.

Those people who are commenting negatively on Oh Soo's actions in that particular scene should first put themselves in Oh Soo's situation. Sometimes, it's easy for people to criticize because they're not in his situation. And please, this is just a drama so don't expect to much for it to be so realistic, most people watch dramas to escape from realism. If you expect dramas to be so realistic, then expect to watch not so good-looking actors with so many flaws because in real life those so good-looking guys who will do everything for a girl don't exist.

One more thing, how can you call it sexual harassment when Oh Young responded to Oh Soo's kiss with her eyes closed. And even after the kiss, her eyes remained closed as if she's savoring Oh Soo's kiss.  

For me, I didn't see any sexual harassment but only pure love between two people desperately longing for each other.  Just look at these captures and tell me if I'm wrong.

kiss1y.jpgkiss2p.jpgkiss3g.jpgkiss4d.jpgkiss5v.jpg

I've been watching korean dramas since 2003 and so far I'm enjoying this drama the most.  This is the only drama that I'm downloading two versions of raw files.  I've been downloading the 720p files for my computer and the I080p files for my HDTV.  This is the first time I downloaded 1080p files coz I really like the cinematography and with those flawless skins of JIS and SHG, it's a waste if you can't see them clearly.