[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

eheh.. @sunshine4ever, i hope u didn't mad or stressed for my mistake..
and i'm the kind of person who's not easily offended... tq once again.. because i suddenly remember that i also quoted a pic on the other thread.. but i've edit that already.. heheh.. ;;)

well, i'm very in a good mood right now as twtwb always feeds me with good storyline.. every ep.. great chemistry and best songs... although this week, there will be another sad story between the O2, but i'll accept that...
:(

@wangnyeo not only Jang Hyuk, Jo In Sung also tends to choose the project with ending of him dying. I have watched 5 of his dramas and movies and 3 out of them end tragically. :((

up until today I still can't get over What Happened in Bali's ending. =(( that's why I really wish at least for this drama, let Oh Soo live happily with Oh Young. I wish none of them will die. but I am fully prepare in case the ending is sad (I have to prepare for the worse whenever I watch JIS dramas/movies) . I guess I'll just cure myself like how I am used too.....

Guest sunshine4ever

This is a very random comment and sorry if it is considered spamming, but I just noticed that since kikay14 wrote in back pages that there are a lot of back hug scenes. I realized that Jo In Sung had been piggy-backing and also picking her up many times. I can't count how many times. I know it's less than back hug scenes, but lol still it is considered a lot for a couple. I say we are considered lucky to have so many scenes like this. I know I had written before about the kisses and how Oh Soo could show Oh Young how differently a man's kiss vs. a brother's kiss is and I would like to see it in upcoming episodes; however, I just can't help, but say that JIS & SHK have irresistible chemistry regardless of whether or not they have any skinship whatsoever. But then again that's just my opinions. I just think both of them are too beautiful. I think they look beautiful with time. I can't recall me liking SHK this much. She looks prettier and prettier and sometimes I just felt like she's distracting me from looking at JIS!

Guest bibidep

We will see one more scene of OS piggy OY in episode 10 to the hospital hahaha.  And in the same bed together 3 times.

@Sunshine4ever:  I think so too.    In the WW drama SHG didn't look pretty and mature like she is right now.  Same for JIS, after he came back from the army, his look change a lot.  May be his hair make him looks more handsome and manly.  Who ever his stylish is, she did a good job for his hair cut in this drama.  His face seems bigger than before too.   May be men and women when they get over 30 their features of the face had changed too.

Guest brokenmachine

Fidelity said: Not too much new dialogue, but I'll translate anyways -

OY: Did you pity me? If not...
Secretary W: We're going to transfer hospitals right now.

JS: Know your limit (Know your place)! It's going to be noticed that you like Young-ie.
OS (talking to Sora, I think): What you have for me right now is an obsession... not a love's wager. So there is no betrayal.

Real OS's friend (I can't remember his name): See? The wound is on the left arm! The OS right now is not the real OS!
OS: Save her, hyung.. let's save Young-ie! Let's not let her become like Heejoo!
OY: I won't get the surgery. I want to get married. To oppa, I want to... appear beautiful one last time.

Guest sunshine4ever

@bibidep, I think it is also because I haven't seen them for ages. Actually, truth be told...the only drama that ever led me back to Soompi was Bridal Mask. I watched live last May and for that reason started to talk again. But I haven't been back to Soompi and/or follow anyone's news to that matter. I just know that Insung went to the army and that he's back. I'm so glad to see him again in this drama and he actually chose to be in it. At first I was hesitant because it was melodrama, but I think I have changed my perspectives a lot in watching I Miss You and That Winter, The Wind Blows. ^^ Maybe I just happened to pick the right one. Bridal Mask may considered historical, but I think it is also a bit melodrama type too. I seriously need to watch romantic comedy very soon. But I wonder why I'm just one of those few that can tolerate sad dramas and am okay with watching melodramas for almost a year. I'm not affected by it. I guess maybe because I cried and that's one way for me to heal watching sad stuffs all the time. Keke. But okay I Miss You had a happy ending, so maybe our drama TWTWB will have a happy and/or in between ending, too. ^^ I'm hoping here, but I honestly don't mind what the ending will become like as long as it goes along with the plot.
brokenmachine said: Fidelity said: Not too much new dialogue, but I'll translate anyways -

OY: Did you pity me? If not...
Secretary W: We're going to transfer hospitals right now.

JS: Know your limit (Know your place)! It's going to be noticed that you like Young-ie.
OS (talking to Sora, I think): What you have for me right now is an obsession... not a love's wager. So there is no betrayal.

Real OS's friend (I can't remember his name): See? The wound is on the left arm! The OS right now is not the real OS!
OS: Save her, hyung.. let's save Young-ie! Let's not let her become like Heejoo!
OY: I won't get the surgery. I want to get married. To oppa, I want to... appear beautiful one last time.

Guest brokenmachine

@sunshine4ever haha yeah i totally get what you mean in terms of how the plot run. Maybe she's deliberately torturing OS, to test him. God knows, let Wednesday come already!

Guest OreoVampire

I read about Netizens comment about the awkward behavior that Youngie character is like "She's basically dating her older brother." 

But then we need to understand, if it's in real life, for someone like Youngie. longing for someone who cares for her. having surrounding with JAWS around her. that's makes sense of her behavior towards OS. While OS is just being him, it's normal for OS to hug or to even kiss OY since he's actually in the right zone, Namja falling for Yeoja. I still wanna believe, we are going to have happy ending. Nevertheless, I'm happy enough to have SHK proved she has skill enough to make a comeback, together with awesome JIS. This drama has come out with plots, storyline, scripts, acting as smart and as logic enough for me so far. Beautiful work of TWTWB team themselves.

* [-O< #prayforos

Guest sunshine4ever

OFFTOPIC (This post talks more about actors than the drama, please skip this post and sorry for being offtopic.)

@kikay14, I'm going to watch AFF and ADC soon because I have them. ^^ And *coughs* I hope it is okay to say that I'm not saying SHK's stealing the show, keke. I think she complements JIS well. I don't think she's out to compete with him, but I have to say I like her so much in this drama. I got to know Song Hye Kyo in All In and that was one of her old dramas. Really like her in that drama and then the last I saw of SHK was in Full House. I did not watch World Within even though I like Hyun Bin also. But then I think I might be biased since I like Jo In Sung the most of all the guys, so errr I think I prefer SHK most with JIS, but still I'm always opened to all of her co-stars no matter what. ^^ And I always get over them with time, but this time I'm not sure how long it's going to take me. If this drama has a good ending and I will keep rewatching I think I will like JIS & SHK for a long, long time. I haven't thought of any co-star of JIS that I liked more than Ha Ji Won, but I'm thinking twice about it after watching this drama.

-EDIT-
I'm running off now in case anyone's bothered by my post because of my favoritism here. lol.

Guest kikay14

don't know if it's off topic but here it is anyway
@sunshine4ever   I completely understand you cause I am a fan of JIS too and I may have to rephrase my post above.  I watched this primarily because of JIS and I'm a fan of the jdrama version and I miss him already (almost 5 years of no work).  But this is a whole new level of discovering SHK too.  We have to admit that this is OS' story so mainly the story focuses on JIS' character (I noticed all the cliffhangers from episode 1-9 focused on OS' actions/reactions) so I expected myself to just focus on him and he always get the spotlight in all of his works (so that means he is that good) but SHK managed to get my attention too playing the role of OY.  I have high expectations of JIS as an actor so I'm not quite surprised here, I know he is good.  But SHK really impresses me and I have to give credit to her too.  And you are right, they both compliment each other in terms of acting and chemistry ( so I think no stealing there noh lol).  Sorry for babbling so much about the actors, I just can't get enough of them and I'm quite impatient now waiting for the next episodes hihi.  
EDIT:  @sunshine4ever I hardly go to soompi and this is my first time talking about the drama but after this show ends, i'll try to visit SHK and JIS thread

btw, I rewatched the jdrama version (because I want to believe that this drama will have HE) and sorry if i keep on comparing TWTWB...so far this drama tackled up to episode 8 of the jdrama (10 episodes) with so many twists injected by the writer.  We are on to episode 10 and we still have 7 episodes to go against the remaining two episodes of the jdrama.  Now I wonder what the writer will do next?  I can't guess and it amazes me.  

trivia:  in the jdrama version it was OS who took the pill and not OY.