[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

@monchoo - Thanks and glad you're enjoying our recaps.  >:D< I'm really having fun with them. 
That video (thanks @malou1310) of SSH saying he would choose SHK or KTH as his partner BUT he doesn't feel "that special kind of love" for either or them? Lots of shippers hearts broken all over. :-S

Why is Gummy wearing black half-stockings? *confused* I truly know nothing about fashion. :-/ Thanks for posting that video, @freshspring. I LOVE that song. :x

@freshspring - Thanks for the fan art pics! 
@bibidep and @freshspring - OMG, thanks for those BTS pics! I wonder what EP those will be shown in. It does look like she's still blind in those pics. Bummer that slimy fiancee is still there. >:P
I'm so depressed. It's only SUNDAY! 

tumblr_m8qt1qbVKj1rbdh0qo1_500.gif

i wonder what will happen to me when this drama ends :-? waaaaah really?! they're doing episodes14/15 now :(( it's too soon i hope thats a wrong info LOL :)) I'm not ready for this drama to end and Mr Destiny haven't done any moves to O2 couple yet nyahahahaha =))

Guest bibidep

loucong said: i wonder what will happen to me when this drama ends :-? waaaaah really?! they're doing episodes14/15 now :(( it's too soon i hope thats a wrong info LOL :)) I'm not ready for this drama to end and Mr Destiny haven't done any moves to O2 couple yet nyahahahaha =))

@tessieroo :x thanks lovely to you for loving them ;)
@jjsweeter0211: thanks dear so much for updating hard :x
 here are more fantaken filming pics

33201321619874.jpg

33201321640224.jpg
baidu

And now, hey dearies, please try listening to this music and guess which ep, which scene of TWTWB it is used  in ;)
id="watch-headline-title"Andre Gagnon ㅡ Pour Ma Soeur En Allee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=mBNvKRZ766w

cre to uploader

edit:v @kikay14, it is not the true answer. Thanks dear, try more :x

opp, please tell more clearly.

@kikay14, wait for me a minute, I want to cut it for you :)

Guest kikay14

@freshspring my most fave scene?after the convo in the cabin?  wait i'll rewatch it again.
edit:  are you imploring us to watch all the episodes again?  lol it's my pleasure cause i'm a weekend bummer.  my computer lags,  I posted my fave scene and so far it's the convo of OY and OS, the it's okay not to be okay part?

Guest charliew

shymaldita28 said:

I'm not sure if this was posted some BTS of the drama. Check in 04:37-04:39 when JIS simply gave SHK the hot pad to her so sweet.

another video clip BTS

Guest kikay14

@freshspring  You got me there!  Thanks and I thought episode 5 and episode 7, same music was used, cause after the SCs you've posted is the hugging part and I know the music is the same as episode 7 (the it's okay not to be okay part).  
Well, you made me rewatch again from the beginning and now I can't resist!  Thanks and TC.  Happy weekend!

Guest sailorenigma

Good Morning Everyone! I'm here sharing some TWTWB videos ;'D

by xDelicateMuse
by luchiaichigogirl
by: laliprod
by: flovdb1995
by: b4nl8err
by: Marasophia http://youtu.be/7YYBgdOYNbM by: SnowCedarQueen
by me XxDailorEnigmaxX aka Sailor Enigma. When watching and commenting in YT, please do not write the name of the drama whatsoever. The reason why it's simply because SBS and YT are not only delete them but also the accounts of the editors, too.Three of the videos above are re-uploads...so you may have seen them already. ♥

Guest sunshine4ever

I saw that one of us was requesting that some of us post pictures in spoiler tag so I hope it is okay to be honest here, but I think if we upload our pictures in our own server or account, the loading won't be that bad compared with directly linking them. DC links can be very slow sometimes, so I highly suggest we upload our own.

Here are some websites that offer free uploads for images.

1. Tiny Pic website:
http://www.tinypic.com
I uploaded here often. They only allow you to upload 1 picture at a time. The good side is that you can upload and never worry about how much space it is going to take in your account and you never have to worry about going back to your account and delete them because you run out of space. Plus, the bandwidth of each image is not relating to the whole account. It's free. It can be tiring at first if you upload a lot of pics. But I use this website often. Hehe. Because I tend to never keep a lot of what I upload so I don't mind not keeping track of pics. I upload here often because I once uploaded through Photobucket and people took my pics and posted at another websites and my account ran out of bandwidth and the pics did not show up and I had to wait for a long time before my account's bandwidth is reset. So I stopped using Photobucket and started using tinypic instead. (If you have a lot of pics, I highly suggest Post Image or Photo Bucket if you are not patient  to do one at a time. But I have had experience where I uploaded more than 20 pics using this website lol. Nowadays I use Post Image for a lot of pics because it takes a while to do pics on Tinypic with 20+ or more pics.)

2. Post Image:
http://www.postimage.org/
With this website you can upload a lot of pictures all at once and you never have to make an account with them. You can if you want to keep track of pics you uploaded. It's free. But the downside is that sometimes your pics turned out small for some odd reasons.

3. Photobucket:
http://www.photobucket.com
This is a very popular website that offers free account for you to upload pics, but there is a bandwidth limits to it so if it run out of bandwidth from your account then your picture will not appear for others and you have to wait for a month or so for it to reset to view pics again. Also this is limited of space, so sometimes you have to delete pics and when you do, the pics you posted will show up as "picture deleted."  So old posts you posted pics will show up as "pictures deleted." They actually have a logo for that and I don't have it to show you, but the pictures will disappear.

That's all the websites I know for free uploads. If you know more, will you please kindly share yours? Thanks. :)

I hope it is okay to go back to the normal posting pics as usual with not so many spoiler tags. I think we can post about 10 pics, but put on spoiler tags for the rest. I used to upload a lot of pics for Missing You and usually I just left people there a note saying if there is some problems with the loading then please private message me so that I can put some in spoiler tags. [but I also generally put some in spoiler tags when I posted a lot of pics at Missing You thread]. Maybe we can do that to our fellow Windblowers, too.  But again it is up to your preference what you would like to do.

I will post my pics freely and very sorry that I don't have much to share. lol. You guys are so great at posting so many pics and by the time I got here all I did was awing at them I forgot to contribute anything, keke. :)

Guest Tarits

@tessieroo - hi there, remember me?  I hope you do.( am the ahjumma who loves Jihoon so much).  'Been lurking here from the beginning,I do not really particularly like SHK or KTH to be the lifetime partner of SSHeon.  I like Rain for KTH and I would like it if SHK becomes the love of JIS for real.  This is just my personal opinion anyway and so as quietly as I post this, this ahjumma quietly leaves! 

hi..... it is my first time to post here, but it is not my first time on this site..... from time to time i visit this thread especially TWTWB site, SONG HYE KYO'S SITE AND JO IN SUNG SITE.
THANK YOU FOR ALL THE UPDATES AND RECAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!

what i want in this drama is that most of the scenes are with OH YOUNG AND OH SOO'S part. and they give justice on every scenes that they act.