[Drama 2013] 7th Grade Civil Servant / Level 7 Civil Servant 7급 공무원

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest chrissy96

ACK SO SORRY! MY MOM CAME INTO MY ROOM AND STARTED TALKING TO ME ABOUT POLITICS AND UGH WTH

I think SW and DH are dating...?OMG.So it seems like DH tried to do the mission in place of SW but it failed.

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Marie Phils

Fave Lines from Episode 5 of 7LCS:

Mirae: It seemed like you were acting like her ex. People who are dumped ask a lot of questions.

Gilro: Ah really. I have never been dumped.

Mirae: People who have been dumped sometimes dont know they were dumped.

hahaha! loved these lines... bout "dumping"

2. Funny Lines between Youngsoon and Wonseok...

Youngsoon: Whats wrong with me blind dating?! I'm smart, I'm pretty wealthy, I have a decent body! What do I lack? 

Wonseok: Youth. You're 39!

Youngsoon: Whats wrong with being 39! I'm full of energy!

Wonseok: My mom is full of energy. She's 80.

Hahaha! laughed hard...!

3. "Its strange for a single man staying at a single woman's house" - Seowon to Doha

4. "You're in there to make him fall for you and not to get wages! You are beautiful enough to make men follow you around!" - Youngsoon to Seowon

5. "I dont want to be hired because i don't have a boyfriend" - Seowon

6. "Should i be happy that you don't have a boyfriend or should i be angry that you lied to me?" - Gilro

7. "I don't care that you have a boyfriend. I just dont want losing you to him" - Gilro

8. "You're in there to make him fall for you, not to get wages! You are beautiful enough to make men follow you around!" - Youngsoon to Seowon

9. "If I knew your name I might have forgotten you easier, but since I don't even know your name, there is nothing I can't forget." - Gilro

Guest chrissy96

SW: Stop drinking and go.DH: I have no where to go anyway.SW: Its strange for a single man staying at a single woman's house.(OMG WHEW THEY'RE NOT DATING)SW: hello?GR: Its me/SW: What do you wantGR: Lets eat dinnerSW: I ate somehtingGR: lets go out for coffeeSW: Im busyok so GR just came barging in her house and DH hid in her closet and then he tipped the laundry over and her bras fell and she screamed and then GR stared and she asked him if it was his first time looking at bras and he looked awayGR was talking about not being able to forget her because there was nothing he knew about her so there was no way to forget her and how sad he was when he had to leave

Guest chrissy96

----SW: lets go out!!!GR: why?!SW; to get water!---SW talking about how she failed her broadcasting station exam and that's why shes been looking for a job and thats how she went to his company and she didnt know he would be there---GR: who is it?SW: what?GR: your bf? is it someone i know?SW: im not going to takl about himGR: let me meet him soon! let's all have a drink.(omg they talk tooo fast i cant frikin type fast enough)they got mad at ech other (unresolved sexual tension dudes) he's like why arent you begging to get hired? why arent you pleading with me and things like that and she said that one time when you told me that you didnt want to work at your fathers company but live your dream, that moment, she was impressed by him. and he gets mad and says this is reality and she had to get with the society and she gets mad and leaves saying she was going to meet her bf
he bought water for her!! aww so sweet hehehe

Guest chrissy96

scary lady = SLSL: turn, other way, lift it. OMG. what is with YOUR FASION!SW: whats wrong with this?SL: you NEED to wear something on your first day! its mandatory! how are you going to make him fall fo you?!SL: omg i can't take it anymore. go change.

Guest chrissy96

lady talking to the GR father about how he doesnt have power and she was the one with power but then GR mother comes in and shes heard the rumor that he was trying to marry her and GR and how shes against it because he had to marry a woman who was born in a certain year
the company worker's talking about the same thing about how the lady and GR were going to get married so that that lady could inherit the company instead of GR cause she was more into business.
(DAT richard simmons)

Guest chrissy96

SW: I am the new owrker, Kim Jungwon.SW: HelloGR: About what happened in the hallway-GR: i want to talk to the new worker laterworker: JW, this is your seat.
worker: Director, this is kim jungwon.GR: sitSW: hello, i am the new worker, kim jungwonGR: let's playSW; whatGR: i dont think its coincidence that we meet again.----SW: i heard you were getting married to that ladyGR: are you jealous. lets go on a date laterGR: i dont care that you have a bf. i dont want to lose you to himSW: I dont have a boyfriend. GR: You do.SW: I dont/ GR: you lied to me again?SW ;I didnt want to get hired because i didnt have a boyfriend(?)GR: should i be happy that you dont have a bf or should i be angry that you lied to me?SL telling SW that she was the first student to pass the lie detector, that she was good at lying even if she didnt like to lie. 

Guest chrissy96

(J is so hawt)

J and Lady talking about Uhm taewoong - something about carrying out the plan? idk i was distracted by J's hotness.
SL telling SW to hack into GR's computer files and SW follows orders but she almost gets caught by GR.
SW: I downloaded everything and (something about hacking technical things)SL: So hows it?SW; what?SL: youre in there to make him fall for you. not to get wages! you are beautiful enough to make men follow you around!

Guest joinsung4ever

@ chrissy96

Thank you very much for the live recap. I am at office, could not streaming. So I followed your recaps and giggled in front monitor and smiled at the coridor. Hope my colleagues did not pay attention to my strange behaviour.... < :))

>:D<  chrissy96

Guest chrissy96

GR IS HERE! HE'S COMING!CLEAN EVERYTHING!
---
SW: how did you get here?!GR: the door was open!SW; did you follow me?!GR: WHAT NO! why would i follow you!? i was around hereSW; why were you around here?GR: none of your business!---GR: what are you doing here?!SW; what?GR: here!SW; its a part time job!GR: this is against company regualtions! you could get fired!SW; im sorry director!---GR: you're last?SW: huh?GR: you sold like 5!SW: I'll catch up to the others!GR: how much is it? I'll buy it for you! sir, i'll have everything here/agent: um...GR; cant i do that?agent: ..um you can.. but its quite expensive...GR ;card it ok right?SL: this guy... i like him!agent: that would be 20000000wonGR: ....

Guest whiteheaven81

Chansung worked really hard for the drama.

He always brings along his gun even though he's in the closet.

sl3_zpsae8c213f.jpg

Read the script

sl4_zpse73e656c.jpg

sl7_zpsdeb8ae4a.jpg

And... here's Choi Kang Hee!
  B-)

sl8_zps21cd943d.jpg

Guest chrissy96

SW: I told you its expensive!!!GR: ....----GR buys two sets of the makeup thingies for his mother and leaves the place (SL is disappointed) he asks if SW is coming with him and she says no and he leaves SL calls her and tells her to follow him and do something with him (dinner/tea/coffee/movie) SW catches up with GR and follows him. they go to the movie theater and watch an animation movie and shes having a lot of fun and he suddenly holds her hand and she's shocked and tries to let go and he says that hes sorry for being suspicious of her just because she lied to him a couple of times. 

Archived