[Drama 2013] 7th Grade Civil Servant / Level 7 Civil Servant 7급 공무원

Guest sunshine4ever

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sunshine4ever

thank you so much, everyone, for all of your updates...

'7th Grade Civil Servant' 2PM Hwang Chan-sung, "My acting favorable? Not quite..."

2013/02/05(Tue) 16:08

Actor Hwang Chan-sung, who transformed into National Intelligence Service agent in '7th Grade Civil Servant', showed humility regarding his acting. In the MBC Wed-Thurs drama '7th Grade Civil Servant', Hwang Chan-sung naturally reflected the nifty personality and wild nature of the role of Gong Do-ha along with Choi Gang-hee and Joo Won.

When Hwang Chan-sung was asked why he chose the role of Gong Do-ha, he said, "I thought he was a stylish character. I happily imagined acting Gong Do-ha." He added with confidence, "I know I'm still not good enough to portray Do-ha perfectly, but I'll try harder and put my utmost effort." Hwang Chan-sung also commented, "My band members thought my script reading was cheesy, but after watching my acting through television screen, they implored me to become their Gong Do-ha."

In a question regarding his acting experience with Choi Gang-hee, Hwang Chan-sung said, "She really thinks of me in a cute way so I'm comfortable acting with her. The seniors give me advice on even the little things such as tonality, voice, and pronunciation. It's something that most people can leave out, but I feel grateful that they are considerate of it." [Picture=MBC]

Source: http://www.innolife.co.kr/list.php?ac_id=4&ai_id=4900

<7 Level Civil Servant> Joo Won moved Choi Kang Hee’s heart with his culinary skills in a romantic date

5bafa40f4bfbfbed111f3b4479f0f736afc31f42

MBC unveiled BTS photos of Choi Kang Hee and Joo Won’s Culinary Date in <7 Level Civil Servant> arousing strong reactions from viewers who are anticipating SeoRo couple.

Previously, Gilro had communicated via paper cups and even used a parachute to confess his love for Seo Won. After one year, reuniting with Seo Won, the first thing Gilro does is to cook for her.

At Seo Won’s apartment, Gilro personally prepares food for Seo Won. From a couple who used to bicker with each other whenever they meet, the atmosphere now has gradually matured into one that’s more intimate. What is the reason behind this change? And what is the mission of the talented born liar agent Seo Won? Amidst viewers’ curiosity and just as food is being lovingly prepared, the love line will also surely whet the appetite of the audience.

First time filming a culinary date, Joo Won puts on an apron and using skillful hands, he prepares bean fried rice, thick soup and luncheon ham instant noodles(unsure of translation of food items). While happily preparing the ingredients, Joo Won even starts to serenade because of Choi Kang Hee’s sudden request, making the film set atmosphere like that of a newly wed couple. It has even stirred up the romantic feelings of many female staff on the set.

Chinese translation: minidadalove on Joo Won Bar Baidu

English translation: mrdimples@soompi

After saw episode 4, suddenly I remember Andy Lau's movie 'Infernal Affairs' when Tony Leung loose his boss (the reserse who ordered him spying his enemy). His boss was killed and nobody know that he has an informant and also police. Its bad when his killed before he explained and proved his identity. I'm little bit worried about PH. I'm scared the mentor will kill and nobodys know that PH is an agent (his mentor ask PH without permission to his chief). Its mean that PH gonna be Seo Won's enemy. Maybe my guess its wrong (I hope its not happen) but how about if its happen?

Joo Won’s V sign unveiled in 3 photos, “The Champion of Cuteness on the film set”

20130206143710_3234_zpsa92199a9.jpg

MBC <7 Level Civil Servant> revealed pictures of Joo Won displaying a cute pose on the film set during his rest break.

The photos revealed the way Joo Won appeared during a break in midst of filming. The filming went on continuously round the clock and a tired Joo Won yawned. But once he saw the camera, he automatically did the V sign, his cute appearance captured all ladies’ hearts.

Joo Won unabashedly displays the fresh appeal and cheekiness of the 20's age group especially when he puts on those naughty expressions, seizing the hearts of all the staff.

In his previous dramas like KBS Baker King and Bridal Mask, Joo Won took on rather serious roles. This time in 7 Level Civil Servant, he plays the cheerful and mischievous Han Gilro, displaying a fresh new appeal.

A 7 Level Civil Servant producer expressed: "Even in midst of busy filming, Joo Won never fails to smile, he always makes the atmosphere on the film set a happy one. At any time, there is always the sincere Joo Won and he also gives the staff a lot of strength. He is no longer someone new in the business."  

Netizens who have seen the yawning Joo Won also expressed : "Be it standing or sitting, I am always thinking of Joo Won” “Joo Won’s V sign is very cute”, “Joo Won face is shining….so handsome”, “Joo Won’s attractiveness is perfect! Why is even his V sign so cute?” etc etc

Chinese translation: minidadalove on Joo Won Bar Baidu

English translation: mrdimples@soompi

Source: Nate news

Guest chrissy96

IT'S HERE

SW: Hello, I am Kim Jungwon.Lady: This is not your first...SW: No, I applied in 6 placesLady: Why did you choose here?SW: I want to get hired. I don't care whereLady: ---SW---Lady: Our PR got fired because of something soemthingSW: I think that----Lady: Exactly. Good job. Please go out.SW: thank youGR: Wait. Kim Jungwon, what is your name?SW; Kim jungwon.GR: Is that your real nameSW; Yes.GR and SW bantering about her personal infoGR: Do you have a boyfriend?---SW: Yes, I do. I love him and he loves me.Lady: you know her right?GR: noLady: it seemed like you were acting like her ex. People who are dumped ask a lot of questions.GR: Ah really. I have never been dumped.lady: people who have been dumped sometimes dont know they were dumped.---

Guest chrissy96

WS: Next assignment is --- he is his sonSW: Thats Han GilroScary lady: You have to make him fall in love with you so you can steal something(?)SW: But this is wrong! He was once our comrade!Scary lady: that doesn't matter! He is now our enemy! an assignment!----

Guest chrissy96

SW: Agh! This is killing me!SW: I'm back!WS: Welcome back! How'd it go?SW: I did my best but I might not get hired.WS: What?! You have to beg and throw away your pride and give up everything to get in!---WS: What are you doing? Sacry lady: nothingWS: if you're going on a blind date, just work.Scary lady: Whats wrong with me blind dating?! I'm smart, I'm pretty wealthy, I have a decent body! What do I lack? WS: Youth. You're 39!SL: Whats wrong with being 39! I'm full of energy!WS: mY mom is full of energy. She's 80----

Archived