[Drama 2012] Missing You / I Miss You 보고싶다

Guest DJG

• Replies 21.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bluemoonlight

Our handsome, suave Detective Han Jungwoo at Gimpo Airport today heading to Japan for JYJ's Tokyo Dome concerts... :x
Oh, how I've missed you...001.jpg
002.jpg
003.jpg
005.jpg
004.jpg
cr: as tagged
Super excited for their Tokyo Dome concerts! :D

Yoo Seung Ho Sheds Tears After Phone Call with Parents

2013-03-28 17:36  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong http://enewsworld.interest.me/enews/c.. icon_copy_1.gif   While he confidently marched into the army in secret, Yoo Seung Ho proved that he still missed his parents.

On March 23, Yoo Seung Ho left a message on the Division 27 Recruit Training Center’s main blog.

55016310.jpg

He wrote about his day and how much he enjoyed the special hamburger that only comes out in the military during lunch.

“Dining hours are my happiest times of the day,” wrote Yoo Seung Ho, continuing to describe his daily routine such as making his bed and doing the laundry. He wrote that he also received a tetanus shot.

“While I was writing in my journal, our squadron was given the permission to use the phone. The battalion commander told us to call our worrying parents, who didn’t receive any e-mails from us in the past few days,” explained Yoo Seung Ho, as he finally talked to his parents. But before he knew it, the three minutes were up.

“I didn’t realize just how short three minutes were. I wanted to cry right then, but I held it in and kept talking to them. After I hung up, I ended up crying. I wanted to hold it in, but couldn’t. It was the happiest three minutes of my life.”

Yoo Seung Ho enlisted in the military in secret on March 5.

Photo Credit: Division 27 Recruit Training Center

Guest bluemoonlight

It's probably already been shared before...but hope you guys don't mind me sharing this lovely kiss compilation video of our Jungwoo/Sooyeon couple again :x
http://youtu.be/onUodPgOdNQ
cr: nicolechunsa

Guest facing

I Miss You is ranked 1st in Sohu Videos viewership chart of the Korean Dramas category.
Missing You is also the only Korean drama that is ranked on the weekly (2nd), monthly (3rd), quarterly (5th), and yearly (8th) on the viewer rating chart of the drama category.
Credit: 搬砖的Aiming @ weibo
751167278.jpg

class="entry-title" style="margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline;"I remember when Seungho was called 'CG guy' during 'Miss You' shooting, showing that he has good complexion..No wonder he become model for cosmetic product before his enlistment..

class="entry-title" style="margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline;"Yoo Seung Ho’s final ‘U&B’ endorsement photos taken before his enlistment revealedby d0rkyk0r3an 
    this Story

• 6Share on Tumblr

20130329_yooseungho_endosement-460x576.j

Yoo Seung Ho‘s final endorsement photos before his enlistment have been revealed.

Beauty brand U&B partnered up with the city of Incheon, and Yoo Seung Ho has been representing the city and U&B since January of 2012.

The actor brought his masculine beauty to the ads in a half-buttoned white shirt and red rose.

A representative from U&B said, “Yoo Seung Ho has become a rising global star… he will be a good model to help publicize the brand worldwide. He also has the looks and will be the best to convey the message of the product.

In related news, Yoo Seung Ho left for the army on March 5th.

Don’t you think U&B definitely made the right choice of endorsement model?http://www.allkpop.com/2013/03/yoo-seung-hos-final-ub-endorsement-photos-taken-before-his-enlistment-revealed

Archived