[Drama 2012] Missing You / I Miss You 보고싶다

Guest DJG

class="entry-title" style="margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; letter-spacing: -1px;"Photo Album BOX "Travel Letter ~Spring Snow and…" On Sale! class="entry-title" style="margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px;" link: http://www.yesasia.com/global/yoo-seung-ho-photobook-vol-1/1032572212-0-0-0-en/info.html

• Replies 21.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's another news regarding Yoo Seung Ho become model for makeup brand U&B :)

class="content-title" Yoo Seung Ho Transforms into a Heartthrob for “U&B” kimdebbie April 1, 2013

Actor Yoo Seung Ho recently appeared in makeup brand “U&B” advertisements as a romantic heartthrob. 

On March 29, “U&B Korea” launched their promotional materials featuring handsome Yoo Seung Ho as their model. 

U&B currently holds a partnership with the city of Incheon as a beauty brand. On January 29, Yoo Seung Ho was appointed to be Incheon’s public relations ambassador and consequently became an endorsement model for U&B. 

Whether it’s lying in a bathtub of floating rose petals or carrying a rose in his mouth, Yoo Seung Ho’s sexy and romantic image is bound to captivate fans once more. 

Representatives of U&B released this statement regarding their choice of endorsement model: “We picked Yoo Seung Ho because of how he became an overnight sensation as a rising Hallyu star. We thought it only fitting to cast him as our endorsement model as part of an effort to appeal globally through our beauty products.”

Yoo Seung Ho recently began serving his mandatory military service.

YooSeungHo_UB.jpg

http://www.soompi.com/2013/04/01/yoo-seung-ho-transforms-into-a-heartthrob-for-ub/

If Yoo Seung Ho released a photobook album, our Yoochunnie is going to release a new single! If only he could participate in 'Miss You' OST..Anyway, i'm happy for both of them :x

JYJ′s Park Yoo Chun to Release New Single at Tokyo Dome Concert

2013-04-01 15:26  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Park, HyunMin http://enewsworld.interest.me/enews/c.. icon_copy_1.gifTranslation Credit : Erika Kim   http://enews24.interest.m..original article
Park Yoo Chun will be releasing a new, self-written surprise single at the upcoming JYJ Tokyo Dome concert.

C-JeS Entertainment announced on April 1 that "Park Yoo Chun will be releasing a self-written track at the upcoming concert. Though the other members have released solo albums this year and last year, Park Yoo Chun has mostly been active with dramas and hasn′t been able to release one. He thus decided to release a new song for his fans at the Dome concert."

46852679.jpg

Park Yoo Chun′s upcoming single I Walk Through Spring with Her is in the britpop genre and expresses the fluttery emotions of a man who has just fallen in love.

The singer said about the song, "I′ll be meeting Japanese fans at the Dome for the first time in a while. We′ve hit on many difficulties during the long wait, but we′ve come to meet again, smiling, in the end, and I wanted to give my song as a present to express my hopes toward our new start. I wrote the lyrics and melody with emotions that come with the new season."

JYJ′s 2013 JYJ Concert in Tokyo Dome – The Return of the JYJ will take place from April 2-4.

Photo credit: C-JeS Entertainment

class="entry-title"Yoo Seung Ho to thank fans with his first solo photo book by pkdance

20130401_YooSeungHo.jpg

Ready your wallets! Actor Yoo Seung Ho, who suddenly enlisted in the army last month, will show his gratitude to fans with his first solo photo book.

This photo book, ‘Travel Letter Spring Eyes, and … …’, will document the 21-year-old actor enjoying his last vacation in Japan prior to his enlistment.

Yoo Seung Ho also opened up about his plans for the future, sharing, “If I go to college, I would’ve been a theater major, but I didn’t want to limit the opportunities of my friends just to get my diploma. As I get older, I became even more determined as I observed my [charming and experienced] sunbaes who overflow with charms. I also decided to delay going to college because I wanted to finish my military service first.”

The full photo book will be available for sale exclusively online on April 15th.

What do you think about the preview photos above?

http://www.allkpop.com/2013/04/yoo-seung-ho-to-thank-fans-with-his-first-solo-photo-book

tumblr_mkmsac27qP1qjha3lo2_400.jpg

Korean’s little brother Yoo Seung Ho quietly enlisted for his mandatory military service in early March this year. As a parting gift for fans, the popular young actor is releasing his first 

photobook. The book is filled with not only photos but also letters from Yoo Seung Ho.

This photo book, ‘Travel Letter Spring Snow, and …’, will document the 21-year-old actor enjoying his last vacation in Japan prior to his enlistment.
Yoo Seung Ho also opened up about his plans for the future, sharing, “If I go to college, I would’ve been a theater major, but I didn’t want to limit the opportunities of my friends just to get my diploma. As I get older, I became even more determined as I observed my [charming and experienced] sunbaes who overflow with charms. I also decided to delay going to college because I wanted to finish my military service first.”
The full photo book will be available for sale exclusively online on April 15th.
What do you think about the preview photos above?

• Release Date: 15 April 2013
  • Comes with 10 postcards
  • $32

I'm happy to hear that JYJ concert in Japan was a big success! Yoochun must feel so happy right now..Two thumbs up for his effort to be a a great singer and actor =D>

JYJ′s Tokyo Dome Concerts are Compared to Michael Jackson′s Shows

2013-04-03 16:58  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Park, HyunMin http://enewsworld.interest.me/enews/c.. icon_copy_1.gifTranslation Credit : Erika Kim   http://enews24.interest.m..original article
The head of Kyodo Yokohama, the largest concert production agency in Japan that took over JYJ′s Tokyo Dome concerts, compared the group′s concerts to those of the late Michael Jackson′s, saying that "the dances are even more splendid and impressive" than the moves of the King of Pop.

President Okamoto said, "We were able to see why JYJ is JYJ. It′s the concert everyone has been waiting for. You can compare it to a concert by Michael Jackson, and the dances are even more splendid and impressive."

69601961.jpg

He then added, "Since [JYJ] won its lawsuit [against Avex], they′re drawing more expectations toward their future promotions in Japan. I′m also looking forward to what kind of concert it will put on for its fans."

A rep from C-JeS Entertainment, in charge of JYJ′s management, said, "All 150,000 seats for the three days of JYJ′s Tokyo Dome concert were sold out. Over 300,000 people had to compete for tickets. Though the group hadn′t been able to promote at all in Japan for three years since Avex cancelled its contract with the group in 2010, the members sharpened their skills not only as singers but also as actors during that time. They even succeeded in gaining a solid fanbase, successfully touring through Europe and South America as the first Korean singers to do so."

The concert venue proved that the members′ efforts during their absence hadn′t gone unnoticed, as posters of Park Yoo Chun′s Rooftop Prince and Kim Jae Joong′s Dr. Jin and The Jackal is Coming were put up in nearby areas.

An official from the music entertainment section of Japan′s largest advertiser commented, "That all three of JYJ′s concerts sold out despite the fact that they′re taking place on weekdays proves that the group harnesses great power as an artist. JYJ is attractive as a musician group, but it also appeals to the heart."

JYJ′s Tokyo Dome concerts started on April 2, and will end on April 4. The last day′s performances will be relayed live to 113 theaters scattered across the country.

Now Yoochun and JYJ is very popular in Japan! Congrats!! This is the result of great effort and their patience. They deserve it! ^^

JYJ Takes Over Tokyo Outside of the Concert Venue

2013-04-04 14:03  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Park, HyunMin http://enewsworld.interest.me/enews/c.. icon_copy_1.gifTranslation Credit : Erika Kim  
JYJ has been taking over Tokyo little by little, thanks to the effects of the group′s Tokyo Dome concert.

The 2013 JYJ Concert in Tokyo Dome - The Return of the JYJ has been taking place from April 2, and its effects have washed over the city.

29861442.jpg

Many large banners advertise the concert from building walls, while posters of Park Yoo Chun′s Rooftop Prince and Kim Jae Joong′s Dr. Jin and The Jackal is Coming stare down from their hangings.

Hallyu magazines with JYJ covers are spread out on street booths, while more photos and ads can be found on subway cars and various other empty wall spaces.

Shin-Ōkubo, which holds Tokyo′s Hallyu Street, has especially fired up at the event. Many stores hold special JYJ booths, and pictures of the group are hung on every space available for advertising.

Akiba Mie, the owner of a shop on the Street, commented, "JYJ is the most popular hallyu group. Though it hasn′t been active for three years, all of its merchandise sold out most quickly. Shops have been putting together JYJ events and special sections in celebration of the group′s Tokyo Dome concert, and they′ve been very popular."

33181004.jpg

Album shops didn′t miss out. Many goods related to JYJ could be found everywhere, and magazines with the group on their covers were brought to the front of their displays.

The 2013 JYJ Concert in Tokyo Dome has been gathering much attention for being the group′s first concert since 2010. The last concert, to take place on April 4, will be relayed live through theaters across the nation.

′I Miss You′ to be Taken to America and Europe Thanks to JYJ′s Park Yoo Chun

2013-04-04 17:15  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Lee, KyungNam http://enewsworld.interest.me/enews/c.. icon_copy_1.gifTranslation Credit : Erika Kim  
Park Yoo Chun′s I Miss You will be flying to audiences in America and Europe.

A drama official said, "Park Yoo Chun′s main role drama I Miss You has been receiving endless love calls from America and Europe. They′re especially interested in Park Yoo Chun; his popularity around the world is unimaginably immense. We′re first preparing promotions to take place in America."

35991498.jpg

I Miss You, which aired from November 2012 through MBC, is a romance about how two lovers separated in the past due to a tragic accident but came to meet again as adults. Yun Eun Hye and Yoo Seung Ho also starred in the drama.

It is currently airing in Japan through DATV, and soon will be airing in the main channels. Next, it will air in Hong Kong, then start off in China and America in June and July.

Photo credit: MBC

Archived