[Drama 2012] Missing You / I Miss You 보고싶다

Guest DJG

• Replies 21.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[breaking news] Yoo Seung Ho has enlisted in the military today!! He left video message for his fans :)

Here's some pics of him at farewell party before he entering the military..Gonna miss you so much Joon~ :((

BElpIAFCcAE0qbQjpglarge_zps2f6288b8.jpg

pics and video credit: TTU

Yoo Seung Ho entered the army this morning secretly

Actor Yoo Seung-Ho joined the South Korean military earlier this morning on March 5, 2013. He didn't give any advance notice to the South Korean media and entered without fanfare. He did post later today on his fan cafe website daum/skyhigh-0817 images of his first day in the military. He also posted a video which said "sorry to the fans for not telling you in advance of the date I joined the army. This is the way I prefer to work, because I don't want to trouble the others who are joining the army on the same day. It's natural to join the army at my age and enlisting is something I want to do ... I look forward to the new experience." Military service is compulsory in South Korea and the length of service normally runs 21 months.

© AsianWiki via KDramaUpdates

Guest facing

class="entry-title"Actor Yoo Seung Ho suddenly enlists in military by elliefilet

20130305_yooseungho_enlist.jpg

Fans get your tissues ready! Yoo Seung Ho has enlisted in the army.

Though the 20-year-old actor revealed that he would be leaving for the military after the seriesI Miss You‘ wrapped up last year, there was no announcement about a date. Yoo Seung Ho quietly enlisted into active-duty service on the 5th at a base in Gangwon Province’s Chuncheon with only his agency CEO and family in attendance.

His agency stated, “No one knew of Yoo Seung Ho’s enlistment. He thought he should enlist quietly because everyone’s the same in the military. There shouldn’t be special treatment for celebrities.”

Yoo Seung Ho let his fans know through his fan cafe ‘TALK TO YOU‘, where the news was posted after he enlisted. He stated, “I enlisted on March 5th without telling you all. I’m greeting you through this video. I’ll return safely.”

Netizens commented, “I didn’t know you’d enlist so quickly. I can’t believe I won’t be seeing you for 2 years,” “Noona loves you. Take care of yourself,” and “Why did you leave so soon? I’m sad.”

source: http://www.allkpop.com/2013/03/actor-yoo-seung-ho-suddenly-enlists-in-military

Guest MCSarangYEH

=((  =(( =(( Yoo Seung Ho babe, be healthy and be safe as well...See you soon, will wait for your comeback....Hwaiting!  :x :x :x 

class="content-title" Farewell Yoo Seung Ho! Yoo Seung Ho Officially Enlists in Army jnkm March 5, 2013  Farewell Yoo Seung Ho! Yoo Seung Ho Officially Enlists in Army

Heartthrob actor Yoo Seung Ho (age 20) has recently and officially enlisted in the army for his mandatory military service.

Yoo Seung Ho was enlisted on March 5 at around 2PM, sent off by his agency’s CEO and his family. Sources from Yoo Seung Ho’s agency spoke with My Daily and said, “There was nothing special. It was the same as usual. He just said, ‘I’ll do a good job and come back.’”

They continued, “He did not choke up or anything at the place. I don’t know if he tried to hide those kinds of feelings but he seemed bright and cheerful.”

On this day, Yoo Seung Ho posted several photos and a video clip on his fan club before he enlisted to say his final words of goodbye to his fans. The photos and video showed Yoo Seung Ho’s newly buzzed hair cut as he said, “I feel sorry that I have gone without telling my fans the enlistment date,” and “The army is a natural part of everyone who is around my age and this is something that I wanted very much.”

He continued, “For more than ten years of my career, I received a lot of stress and even thought that I’d like to escape this repetitive cycle of my life,” and “I wanted to have a new experience.”

He also said, “When you see this, I’ll already be enlisted,” and “I thought quietly enlisting without telling anyone would be better for all the other soldiers who were enlisting on the same day.”

He also added, “I can’t express everything I’m feeling with words but I am so excited right now,” and “I will try my best as a soldier for 2 years and I will meet you all after I get discharged. Don’t forget me till then!”

yoo-seung-ho-army-2.jpg

http://www.soompi.com/2013/03/05/farewell-yoo-seung-ho-yoo-seung-ho-officially-enlists-in-army/

Yoo Seung Ho Enters the Army in Secret

2013-03-06 09:49  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Ko Hong Ju | Jeon Su Mi http://enewsworld.mnet.com/enews/cont.. icon_copy_1.gifTranslation Credit : Erika Kim  
Yoo Seung Ho secretly entered the army without telling anyone until he was already gone, catching everyone by surprise.

The actor entered army training on March 5 through Chuncheon. His goodbyes were said through a post and a video he left on his fan cafe.

93088110.jpg

In the video, Yoo Seung Ho was shown with hair already cropped short army style.

"I′ve come to enter the army on March 5 without telling anyone," he said. "I′ll be saying goodbye through this video. I′ll take care."

"I′m sorry I′ve entered the army without letting [my fans] know of the date," he wrote in the post. "I just thought going quietly would be the best way to avoid causing an inconvenience to the other men of the armed forces."

He added, "I′ve become stressed while acting for over 10 years, so I thought I would like to leave behind my repetitive life for a change. I wanted to experience something new."

He then said goodbye, saying, "I′ll work hard during my two years of service and I′ll see you after I′m released. Please don′t forget about me until then!"

Yoo Seung Ho was accompanied by only the head of his agency and his family as he entered. The news that he had entered the army was posted late in the afternoon after he had already gone.

He had already previously expressed his wishes to enter the army quietly.

One official had said, "Yoo Seung Ho wants to fulfill his services at the age every other man does. He′s worried it′ll make too big an issue when he′s merely doing what he′s supposed to. He will be entering the army quietly."

Yoo Seung Ho was loved as a child actor since 2000, through such pieces as Stickleback, Master of Study, Arang and the Magistrate, The Way Home and Blind. Most recently he established himself as an adult actor through the MBC drama I Miss You.

JYJ Park Yoo-Cheon gets on the cover in the Apr issue of 'Singles' magazine.

JYJ Park Yoo-Cheon is going to be on the cover in the Apr issue of 'Singles' magazine.
Park Yoo-Cheon was chosen to be the model of the cover in the Apr issue of 'Singles' magazine.
Joon-Soo of JYJ has been on the cover of Singles in 2012. And the theme of the photos were very new and the number of photos were about 10. So that made the fans satisfied. This time fans are looking forward to Park's theme of the photos. Especially because he has shown some new styles with shaved head. Also, the magazine will say about his plans after finishing drama 'Miss you'. It will be issued at the end of Mar and on sale on innolife.

http://www.innolife.co.kr/list.php?ac_id=3&ai_id=5249

′I Miss You′ to Start Airing in Japan

2013-03-06 16:58  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Lee, KyungNam http://enewsworld.mnet.com/enews/cont.. icon_copy_1.gifTranslation Credit : Erika Kim   http://enews24.interest.m..original article
I Miss You will start airing in Japan from March 28, spreading the JYJ Park Yoo Chun love.

The drama will air through DATV, a hallyu channel, with Japanese subtitles. It will run for the same 21 episodes as the Korean version.

28112579.jpg

I Miss You was highly popular in Korea while it aired, and it is expected to gather much popularity in Japan also as its stars are well-known to be popular overseas.

The airing of the drama is especially meaningful in that it is Park Yoo Chun′s first drama to air in the country following his group′s winning a lawsuit over its former Japanese agency Avex.

I Miss You stars Park Yoo Chun, Yun Eun Hye and Yoo Seung Ho.

Photo credit: MBC

Guest corona911

id="watch-headline-title" style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"[Eng sub] Yuchun - BTV Music Ranking Overseas Popularity No.2 ユチョン 유천   

i miss this thread so much...

when we were commenting, guessing, finding information, subbing, etc i miss that stuff so much.

and I really Miss PARK YOOCHUN AND YOON EUNHYE more than anything.

I miss this drama so much!!!

i want this thread bright again. where is everybody? come out!

[Complete Trans] Yoo Seungho mentions Yuchun on DATV interview

(11:24) Q: What was your impression on Yoon Eunhye and Park Yuchun?

YSH: Actually, I think it would be the same for anyone. I think they would feel very nervous. The impression you have first without meeting yet... I think you would feel very nervous. I felt like that too but when I actually met them, I just felt like he was a close hyung.
I really appreciated he asked me what I would like when rehearsing for the script. Eunhye noona was just like that too. Eunhye noona and Yuchun hyung said they already met a few times in the past when they were doing their singer activities so as both of them were close, I just included myself in and talked with them too.

(13:00) Q: What do you think of Yuchun as a man?

YSH: Yuchun hyung looked very cool on set. Because you see, I think the ones who have to make the mood control on set are the actors and actresses. So thanks to Yuchun hyung's presence, the set became brighter and the result became even better of course. Actually, since the staff is having such a hard time, if the actors and actresses play around first and make the mood entertaining, they can all forget their tireness and have a smooth filming. As I saw that, I thought I should learn all these too because I can't do such things very well. So I really liked Yuchun hyung being like this and it made me want to learn very much such things too.

Source: http://youtu.be/p6AzwXmnnTs

Translated by Sheena

Archived