[Drama 2012] Missing You / I Miss You 보고싶다

Guest DJG

Guest wanzhaf

Calling for Malaysian Missing You lovers / JYJers >:D<

Chunsa's Army will be having a party to celebrates the airing of Missing You in local TV. The party will be held in Kuala Lumpur, tentative date would be end of February or first week of March. (weekend) Those who are interested, please send your email at chunsarmy(at)gmail(dot)com,  asap. Hoping to see many of you there..

<:-P ~O) \:D/ :o) >:/

• Replies 21.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest itscreamie

wanzhaf said: Calling for Malaysian Missing You lovers / JYJers >:D<

Chunsa's Army will be having a party to celebrates the airing of Missing You in local TV. The party will be held in Kuala Lumpur, tentative date would be end of February or first week of March. (weekend) Those who are interested, please send your email at chunsarmy(at)gmail(dot)com,  asap. Hoping to see many of you there..

<:-P ~O) \:D/ :o) >:/

Guest corona911

http://datv.jp/p000438/

プレミアム番組 / 「ポゴシッタ」初放送記念 出演者インタビュー

「ポゴシッタ」初放送記念 出演者インタビューを見るならDATVで!

プレミアム番組/「ポゴシッタ」初放送記念 出演者インタビュー 詳細情報

「ポゴシッタ」初放送記念 出演者インタビュー

主演のユチョン、ユン・ウネ、ユ・スンホの独占インタビューを放送!

放送日:3月4日(月)21:00~
再放送日:3月6日(水)20:15~、3月7日(木)9:00~他
放送回数:全1回

日本語字幕版

提供元:©DATV

ジャンル:プレミアム番組

「ポゴシッタ」初放送記念 出演者インタビュー の紹介

ドラマ「ポゴシッタ」が100倍楽しみになる!
ユチョン、ユン・ウネ、ユ・スンホのスペシャルインタビューを中心としたガイド番組。
役作りで苦労したこと、撮影中の面白い出来事やお気に入りのセリフ、共演者とのエピソードまで
ココでしか聞けない話が満載。
俳優の素顔と、「ポゴシッタ」の魅力に迫ったスペシャルプログラム。

「「ポゴシッタ」初放送記念 出演者インタビュー」が好きなあなたにオススメの番組

corona911 said: http://datv.jp/p000438/

プレミアム番組 / 「ポゴシッタ」初放送記念 出演者インタビュー

「ポゴシッタ」初放送記念 出演者インタビューを見るならDATVで!

プレミアム番組/「ポゴシッタ」初放送記念 出演者インタビュー 詳細情報

「ポゴシッタ」初放送記念 出演者インタビュー

主演のユチョン、ユン・ウネ、ユ・スンホの独占インタビューを放送!

放送日:3月4日(月)21:00~
再放送日:3月6日(水)20:15~、3月7日(木)9:00~他
放送回数:全1回

日本語字幕版

提供元:©DATV

ジャンル:プレミアム番組

「ポゴシッタ」初放送記念 出演者インタビュー の紹介

ドラマ「ポゴシッタ」が100倍楽しみになる!
ユチョン、ユン・ウネ、ユ・スンホのスペシャルインタビューを中心としたガイド番組。
役作りで苦労したこと、撮影中の面白い出来事やお気に入りのセリフ、共演者とのエピソードまで
ココでしか聞けない話が満載。
俳優の素顔と、「ポゴシッタ」の魅力に迫ったスペシャルプログラム。

「「ポゴシッタ」初放送記念 出演者インタビュー」が好きなあなたにオススメの番組

what did they say?

Thank you very much.

Guest vickhun

chichocs said: @imyf

DATV will broadcast Missing You special program on March 4th at 9 pm

the program about visited YC,YEH n YSH at the shooting place!!

omg we can see more BTS n our OTP interactions..so excited :D :D :D

[NEWS] 070213 Special Programme with ‘Missing You’ Cast on DATV Japan in March

08 Friday Feb 2013

Posted by astrid1402 

6f51c936gw1e1l2dif03mj

On March 4, there will be a special programme with exclusive interviews with the cast of ‘Missing You’, Park Yuchun, Yoon Eun Hye and Yoo Seung Ho. The efforts put in for the roles, interesting happenings during the shoot, favourite lines… stories that you will only hear here.

A special programme that will show the real faces of the actors and the charm of ‘Missing You’.

(‘Missing You’ will be aired in Japan from 28 March on DATV.)

Source: DATV
Translation: melodysky@ParkYoochunSingaporeFanclub
Shared by: Park Yoochun Singapore Fanclub + PostcardsToYuchun

[fanmade MV] 'Miss You' 유승호 Yoo Seung Ho & 윤은혜 Yoon Eun Hye - The Good Time in France

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P22t_PfzJKA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

upload by yooseunghobaidubar

>> It's such a beautiful MV..Besides using clips from "Miss You" drama, the creator also use clips from Eun Hye's previous drama "Goong" and Seungho's previous drama "Flames of Desire" :)

[interview] How Yun Eun Hye Said Goodbye to Lee Soo Yeon and ′I Miss You′

2013-02-09 00:00  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Ko Hong Ju http://enewsworld.mnet.com/enews/cont.. icon_copy_1.gifTranslation Credit : Erika Kim   http://enews24.interest.m..original article
Yun Eun Hye lived three months as Lee Soo Yeon, the ′daughter of a murderer′. It wasn′t easy, but she was as happy as ever as she did so. It was the first time she had fit her role so perfectly since Coffee Prince, and she managed to show how she had matured yet again.

We met with Yun Eun Hye, the star of MBC′s I Miss You, in Seoul late January. She appeared with her hair cut short, about which she added, "I cut it because my hair had become so weak."

Perhaps because she had been so immersed in her role, she said she had fainted at her last shoot, and so received a checkup at a hospital for the first time in her life.

34633117.jpg

She was also recently witnessed frequenting oriental medicine clinics, leading some to speculate that perhaps she hadn′t been able to escape the influence of her role. Yun Eun Hye, however, shook her head.

"Soo Yeon is a bright character. I don′t think she′s so depressing. She suffered a lot, but I don′t think she suffered because she was depressed. She′s actually stronger than most, as she can be bright no matter what she does."

Soo Yeon is actually pretty similar to Yun Eun Hye. Yun Eun Hye said she had found that they both try to draw positive conclusions though the process may be difficult. Lee Soo Yeon had been scarred by rape, but she showed how she could be cured by Han Jung Woo (Park Yoo Chun)′s sincerity and the love of her family.

Some viewers pointed out that Soo Yeon wasn′t very convincing in the area of forgiveness. Yun Eun Hye, the actress who played the role, however, couldn′t help but agree to her every move.

"I believe her character could have changed with the slightest detail. She has a hurtful past, but Soo Yeon always missed Jung Woo. They just needed a few chances to nudge them along. I talked it over a lot with the director. We said we wanted just one more chance through which Soo Yeon could open up, and that turned out to be her mother."

It may seem as though she was cured too easily, but the screenwriter had requested a Soo Yeon that "wasn′t too depressing."

Yun Eun Hye explained that as the drama contains a social message, "the director and screenwriter told me they hoped I would give off positive and bright energies."

94287070.jpg

Now Lee Soo Yeon is a part of Yun Eun Hye′s past. How does Yun Eun Hye say goodbye to her characters?

"It wasn′t that hard, actually. I was able to leave her fairly easily; I don′t know whether it was because I had just accepted that everything had come to an end, or whether it was because I was sick. The pains that she holds can come to anyone. I think I also thought along those lines that she wasn′t very different from me, and that′s how I could say goodbye without much difficulty."

Photo credit: The House Company Entertainment

Scanned article about 'Miss You' from 'Junior' magazine December 2012 edition..My beloved actors Seungho and Yoochun  >:D<

I really hope that they can work together again someday..If it's possible, i wish they can work together with Ilwoo as well :D

515b15d.jpg

credit: YSH DC

Archived