[Drama 2012] Missing You / I Miss You 보고싶다

Guest DJG

• Replies 21.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rocky5053

i think YEH make a right decision...and i also don't want LMJ to be here..It's good to have a melodrama again..but viewers will not watch a melodrama in a row...(after NG finish).Futhermore..IMY need to compete with 2 saeguk..I kind of feel this drama will be TTBY...PYC also still didn't attract me with his emotion acting..but he's so charismatic actor..

Guest suncine445

Just found out that Yuchun is back again with a new drama. That is fantastic. Loved him in Rooftop Prince. This is definitely be on my watch list. It is good to see him in a different genre . Looking forward to November and will definitely be camping here on wed and thurs nite .Whoever the lead actress is, I have faith in the selection team .It will be a good combination .Bring it on .:)

Annyeong everyone

Jinja? YEH rejected the offer? Wae!!!! Wae!!!! I love YEH. So sad but because its Yoo Chun, I would still watch this drama no matter who is the leading lady, I like GHS too but as I watched her in other dramas since BOF, she disappointed me, cos theres no response from her at all during kissing scene. It looked as if the male lead was kissing a rigid doll.

Guest noniee

hmmm, actually i dont think YEH can do melodrama better, she not suitable to do this genre.. i prefer LMJ. i have bad feeling about this drama (maybe flop), i expect this drama get single digit rating..

That is mean to say this drama gonna flop while it haven't even air yet. We all have to see it first before judging. There are dramas out there that looks like it's going to flop to beginning with, and there are those that are being promoted so much yet flop at the end, while the one that are going to flop didn't. So I'm sure this drama will do well, like any other, plus we got Yoochun and Yeo Jin Goo in here WHOOOT!!! Can't beat that :D

Guest suncine445

Story Plots and the flow of  the story telling is very important in melodramas. The Writer and the PD have a great history so far and I trust this will be further evidently shown in this drama. In any case, I strongly believe the whole production team should be given the chance for this drama or any drama to succeed. It is thus not a wise move to put any negative into this thread from the onset. Our duties as a viewer if we are sincere in following this drama should instead be posting of encouragement instead. The castings has not even be completed .Let the PD team do its job.

There is a lot of hard work and sacrifice ahead for all directly involved and unless those whose objectives is   to see the drama fails from the onset  will resort to all these negatives measures .At this stage where castings are not even finished, I would view those  negative contributions as a deliberate excercise to bring down this drama  out of envy etc or even a cynical hidden agenda. I would see those posters in that light instead.

I for one is looking forward to November  very much .

suncine445

said: Story Plots and the flow of  the story telling is very important in melodramas. The Writer and the PD have a great history so far and I trust this will be further evidently shown in this drama. In any case, I strongly believe the whole production team should be given the chance for this drama or any drama to succeed. It is thus not a wise move to put any negative into this thread from the onset. Our duties as a viewer if we are sincere in following this drama should instead be posting of encouragement instead. The castings has not even be completed .Let the PD team do its job.

There is a lot of hard work and sacrifice ahead for all directly involved and unless those whose objectives is   to see the drama fails from the onset  will resort to all these negatives measures .At this stage where castings are not even finished,

I would view those  negative contributions as a deliberate excercise to bring down this drama  out of envy etc or even a cynical hidden agenda.

I would see those posters in that light instead.

I for one is looking forward to November  very much .

Guest yooade

Hello, everyone!!
Yoochun is one of my favorites since Sunkyundkwan Scandal and Rooftop Prince.   Glad to see Yoochun expanding his acting range-- and a cheeky detective going after criminals in a er.. beastly manner sounds exciting.  Saw a pic of him recently and he's looking very manly(hmm, been training at the local gym?) and adorable still.   Both YEH and LMJ are beautiful and talented, so if either one signs on, I would be in high heaven.
Sagueks are indeed very popular with Koreans and traditional sagueks are ratings monsters.  Since I love the casts of The Nice Guy, The Great Seer and Jeon Woo Chi, I have no problem if they all have higher ratings than this drama.  Since Yoochun is still such a newbie in dramas, I think it's still an honor for him to star in a prime-time drama in the same timeslot against a group of such talented veterans such as Ji Sung and Cha Tae Hyun.   Against such stiff competition, double-digit ratings would be a nice surprise and a great encouragement for the production team.   Nevertheless, I hope that ratings should not be the main focus of our discussion in the future.^^
Most of all, I just hope for a quality drama with lots of heart.  Must admit that all this waiting is killing me!  Please announce the castings soon!  Looking forward to rant/rave/spazz with ya all.  

Archived